General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Update on not Rie, she locked down her twitter
wooyoo.PNG

Behind the lock she posted her mallow link. Not sure how long that's been around.
not rie mallow.PNG

Archived link here

LurkerD

The lurker formally known as Drax
Her real voice even comes out during streams sometimes. I specifically remember the one where her and Calli are talking about energy drink flavors, and she gets so disgusted by Calli's toddler tastes that she forgets to put on the voice for a good 20 seconds.
I assume the moment your talking about is some where in this clip, if it is I don't know what talking about because none of that sounded at all different to her normal voice. If that is not what you meant then please direct me to the right moment so can hear what you are talking about.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Kirsche: "Well, I used to have a smurf account on Epic called Anders Breivik, but enough people reported me so I changed it to a communist terrorist instead."

I assume the moment your talking about is some where in this clip, if it is I don't know what talking about because none of that sounded at all different to her normal voice. If that is not what you meant then please direct me to the right moment so can hear what you are talking about.

Yeah, it was that one, I just remembered a lot more genuine disgust coming out in her voice, guess I just hadn't seen that clip in a long time. I'm retarded please understand.

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter
I'm watching the archive of Lia playing Stick of Truth, and I think she might be retarded.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I'm watching the archive of Lia playing Stick of Truth, and I think she might be retarded.
Ya think?! It took me like 5 minutes of hearing her voice alone to unquestionably establish that she is a total retard

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter
Ya think?! It took me like 5 minutes of hearing her voice alone to unquestionably establish that she is a total retard
The voice is one thing, but I'm not sure if she's just not paying attention or if she's genuinely too dumb to figure out really basic stuff. Or maybe trolling to piss off her viewers (in which case she got me).

Also, have any other vtubers other than Tenma played Stick of Truth. I swear I remember seeing it in someone's archives, but I can't remember who.

Last edited:

The Peanut Gallery

Early Adopter
Moonshine posted this

She's moving to Japan
signal-2022-12-17-16-16-30-110.jpg

bWVkaWEvRmh5OHJHOFhvQUk4S3RGLmpwZw==.jpeg

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
The voice is one thing, but I'm not sure if she's just not paying attention or if she's genuinely too dumb to figure out really basic stuff. Or maybe trolling to piss off her viewers (in which case she got me).

Also, have any other vtubers other than Tenma played Stick of Truth. I swear I remember seeing it in someone's archives, but I can't remember who.

Lia is very, very, very Blonde.

The Peanut Gallery

Early Adopter

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Update on not Rie, she locked down her twitter
View attachment 8303
Behind the lock she posted her mallow link. Not sure how long that's been around.
View attachment 8302
Archived link here
Looks like NotRie got scarred of us snooping, or we've already found too much for her comfort.

JellyKusa

Early Adopter

I dont really like this song or Callis album as a whole that much but the fact that she makes people seethe just by existing makes me respect Calli

The replies in those threads are always so hilarious to read through too

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

I dont really like this song or Callis album as a whole that much but the fact that she makes people seethe just by existing makes me respect Calli

The replies in those threads are always so hilarious to read through too

retarded "uwu" Yamanbas trying to be gangsta or bitch that people are wiggering it up will never not be funny to me
What is always so interesting to me is the rare times when hardcore holo simps and these types meet, sometimes they're both equally into the same tumblr-type shit but just simping retardedly and being retarded about hating

lmao3.png

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
Marine figure in PC near a fan.

Vesper: YEP that's a fetish for sure! Doesn't turn my crank personally!
I was surprised by how many of these had figures in them. Do people really keep their expensive figures in there full-time? Or do they just put the toys in there to take the picture and then pull them out again? I really hope it's the latter, because I don't see how those expensive hunks of vinyl don't end up warping unless the cooling is seriously on point.

This person pirates all their anime and manga and most of their video games but has seen at least half of the Marvel movies in theater on opening day.

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
retarded "uwu" Yamanbas trying to be gangsta or bitch that people are wiggering it up will never not be funny to me
What is always so interesting to me is the rare times when hardcore holo simps and these types meet, sometimes they're both equally into the same tumblr-type shit but just simping retardedly and being retarded about hating

View attachment 8308
That's the bio of a future convicted pedophile.

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸
Last edited:

Gintoki

White Yaksha
Early Adopter

AyoTempus

DoctorGladiatorAssassinHeroLobsterTempuraEater
Early Adopter
I was surprised by how many of these had figures in them. Do people really keep their expensive figures in there full-time? Or do they just put the toys in there to take the picture and then pull them out again? I really hope it's the latter, because I don't see how those expensive hunks of vinyl don't end up warping unless the cooling is seriously on point.
I've never seen anyone actually with this IRL, but I've seen this sort of thing before for years in various expensive PC build photos where people have this completely see through case and they put some anime figure just sitting at the bottom of it or whatever. I looked into it quickly as a search and from testimonies I've seen it isn't that dangerous unless you put it somewhere extremely hot, you leave it there for multiple years, or your PC just has dog ass cooling in-general.

So yes, some people do this legitimately to personalize their PC or whatever. I think it is dumb unless it is some really cheap that you don't mind losing much and you want to really "trick out" your PC or whatever, but then again I don't like super fancy looking PCs anyway. So this shit doesn't appeal to me, but it isn't extremely dangerous to the figure unless you place it somewhere really stupid.

LurkerD

The lurker formally known as Drax
DAMN YOU PINK RABBIT, IT'S SPREADING!

Thankfully not her actual feet though so maybe the foot people won't take an interest.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Ame Live!

Already having shitty internet issues, HICs, and barking Bubba chaos.

Good to see her back.

Edit: she made an extensive hand-cam setup, sounds like. One of the things she mentioned that she could do was "gun-cleaning ASMR"

:SelenHAHAhere:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom