"If I die, one of you guys has to taxidermy me and keep me in your house, I wanna keep a cute cat pose, 'nyaa~', you'd make me continue forever!"Sava Safari

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Grimmi is doing vtuber hollywood squares on hazmatvts channel

AyoTempus

DoctorGladiatorAssassinHeroLobsterTempuraEater
Early Adopter
I don't know if anyone else has reported on this, but I read a news article the other day of a grandmother that does Vtubing in Japan that's helped by her daughter.

Link to her Youtube:

It's a little sweet, and I can't recall of another time where a woman 80+ did Vtubing.

From the article:

Monetary matters seem to be on Hiroko’s mind quite often. In her next video, she says she’s received an email from a Z-generation viewer asking which is more important, love or money.

Her words of wisdom?

That’s easy. Money is the number-one thing. It’s the number-two thing. There isn’t any number-three or number-four thing, but the number-five thing is money. Love is something you’ll fall out of after a single day.”

Grandma either had a rough marriage life or she's just that practical minded given her advanced age. Still a based answer nonetheless.

Also apparently the literal grandma might be able to sing considering this bit:

Hiroko is also being billed as the first member of the Meta Grandmas, a senior citizen VTuber idol unit that Japanese media company Otagroup is putting together. Auditions are still open, with the requirements being that applicants be female, 75 years old or older, living in Japan, and in sound mental health, with the ideal candidate also being outgoing, a good singer, and “powerful.”

We are en route to making a literal anime idol grannies concert exist. I hope one of them can play some old fashion Japanese instrument like the Koto or Shamisen to really sell the vibe.

JellyKusa

Early Adopter
I don't know if anyone else has reported on this, but I read a news article the other day of a grandmother that does Vtubing in Japan that's helped by her daughter.

Link to her Youtube:

It's a little sweet, and I can't recall of another time where a woman 80+ did Vtubing.

the true and final and real Hag tuber

RiverBear

I don't think this stream is worth summarizing as not-yugo is just basically venting through singing which is like, one of the most dramatic things you could do after losing that corpo bag
I'll keep an eye on if she started a menhera episode though
Oh fuck I missed this.
So basically just NotYugo trying to kick start her post Vtuber career?

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
Regus admits that he doesn't have the head for RTS games, fake Korean confirmed.

That Chuuba Enjoyer

DM me if you have a Ed, Edd n Eddy clip
Early Adopter
dsadsdsdsasddd.png
Oh boy here we go... :ponrys:

The Peanut Gallery

Early Adopter
Sena helping you get the right tool belt

Later it's bingo night with Pippa

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Her face probably got posted on /vt/ in the Phase Connect general. It was bound to happen sooner or later.
Also might not have been the best idea for Rie to use her real name as her character name.
I didn't think she would delete the site because I considered the dox unconfirmed. Curious what other people found that made it absolutely certain. Also I hope someone archived the site because I did not as I am still new to this.
Edit: Yea I know the linkedin is up but someone has to have the personal page archived if they posted it around /vt thinking it was a dox.
Archive of Linkedin: https://web.archive.org/web/20221218023545/https://hk.linkedin.com/in/ashlync821
Also relevant photos:
1675162731025.jpeg
1675162660597.jpeg
1622798726035.jpg

Last edited:

That Chuuba Enjoyer

Early Adopter

DelusionTree

Early Adopter

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Her face probably got posted on /vt/ in the Phase Connect general. It was bound to happen sooner or later.
Also might not have been the best idea for Rie to use her real name as her character name.
Yeah I can see it in the archive.
I didn't think she would delete the site cause I considered the dox unconfirmed. Curious what other people found that made it absolutely certain. Also I hope someone archived the site because I did not as I am still new to this.
Her linkedin is still intact, it's just the "persona page" that's removed.
Edit:
Yea I know the linkdin is up but someone has to have the personal page archived if they posted it around /vt thinking it was a dox.
They almost certainly just got the picture from this thread. That page just had generic "I'm really smart and great" bragging and nothing of value beyond the possible pics.

Last edited:

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
Well, yeah, she's diagnosed, I think.
Pretty sure she was never diagnosed as autistic.
On a related note, Pippa told a few stories that while growing up her family was highly resistant for her to receive any mental help, probably because any diagnosis would follow her forever and fuck up a number of things like insurance rates and buying firearms.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
Pretty sure she was never diagnosed as autistic.
On a related note, Pippa told a few stories that while growing up her family was highly resistant for her to receive any mental help, probably because any diagnosis would follow her forever and fuck up a number of things like insurance rates and buying firearms.
Plus the therapist is probably a glowie looking for your weaknesses.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

Ensok

Early Adopter
"I haven't had any challenge yet." - Regis
Time for the boys to boot up Halo 2 Legendary.

That Chuuba Enjoyer

Early Adopter

The Peanut Gallery

Early Adopter
it's been one hour and Grimmis still in round one of squares. she keeps overthinking and getting flustered by the panelists. It's pretty great.
Edit: chat finally cleared the board.

lvl8

Yeah I can see it in the archive.

Her linkedin is still intact, it's just the "persona page" that's removed, here's the other photo that was on it.
Edit:

They almost certainly just got the picture from this thread. That page just had generic "I'm really smart and great" bragging and nothing of value beyond the possible pics.
Fishman has good taste. I'm sure his requirements are cute girls only. No fatties, darkies and males.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom