"You want a decent following? Start creating stop tweeting"Mori Calliope

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Yeah I can see it in the archive.

Her linkedin is still intact, it's just the "persona page" that's removed, here's the other photo that was on it.
Edit:

They almost certainly just got the picture from this thread. That page just had generic "I'm really smart and great" bragging and nothing of value beyond the possible pics.
This is the only other photo I see on the page. Unsure of relevance.
1622798726035.jpg

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Pippa decides to play Bingo to avoid slurs, but will call out the name of those who get a bingo. Every name will be a slur.

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter

Good cover, can't wait for her karaoke.

The Peanut Gallery

Early Adopter
Pippa decides to play Bingo to avoid slurs, but will call out the name of those who get a bingo. Every name will be a slur.
if these are the vids I think they are, we're gonna get some comedically over the top racism at some point

edit: I confused this with generation hope whoops.:botanshrug:

Last edited:

LurkerD

The lurker formally known as Drax
"I haven't had any challenge yet." - Regis
Time for the boys to boot up Halo 2 Legendary.
I would love to watch Tempus try and complete any (or all) of the Halo games on LASO. It would probably be like 1 level per stream and they would have to make sure none of them had a hard out in case a level took longer than expected, but it would be awesome.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter

I would give up on this Kaela. Not only is atlantis never happening, gura is likely to start another project and leave it unfinished next to the pile.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
I'm with Pippa 100% that it's best to celebrate holidays after they happen. That and it's less consoomer to celebrate on your own terms and not those dictated by society.

Edit: And Pippa says this Christmas looks miserable, I wonder what's triggering her, and why it's the interracial couple that goes against the will of god.
1671330839793.png

I dislike structure and enjoy spontaneity too much. My autism is mostly confined to numbers and trains.

Last edited:

The Peanut Gallery

Early Adopter
Pippa: Santa died in 9/11. He's the one who hit the tower.

vestars20

Early Adopter
Pretty sure she was never diagnosed as autistic.
On a related note, Pippa told a few stories that while growing up her family was highly resistant for her to receive any mental help, probably because any diagnosis would follow her forever and fuck up a number of things like insurance rates and buying firearms.
Love it. Un - diagnosed mental illness and guns, sounds about kin. Pippa also never fails to amuse me when describing her monetary priorities, mostly trying to justify her families reasoning.

Both Pippa and Pochi make me want a beer, but for opposite reasons

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Pippa also never fails to amuse me when describing her monetary priorities, mostly trying to justify her families reasoning.
Look shes just a girl in her twenties. People older than her would rather spend their muns on daki over heating or some shit.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Love it. Un - diagnosed mental illness and guns, sounds about kin. Pippa also never fails to amuse me when describing her monetary priorities, mostly trying to justify her families reasoning.
Pippa loves money but never fails to be horribly financially irresponsible. She was spending 40$ in shipping while living in a crack shed to send randos on the Internet cookies a few years ago.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband

BioBreak

You gonna eat that?
Early Adopter

The Peanut Gallery

Early Adopter

hololive ruined /jp/

Looks like NotRie got scarred of us snooping, or we've already found too much for her comfort.
It was already private when i looked at it a month back. Did she unprivate it at some point?

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter
I kind of wish there was a stereotypical jew vtuber. Big nose, huge Khazar milkers, exclusively calls superchats "shekels," her fans are called Goyim/Goys, etc. That Israeli company really missed out on a golden opportunity.

Also, are there any vtubers who stream exclusively on Odysee or Rumble?

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
I kind of wish there was a stereotypical jew vtuber. Big nose, huge Khazar milkers, exclusively calls superchats "shekels," her fans are called Goyim/Goys, etc. That Israeli company really missed out on a golden opportunity.
1671333341232.png

vestars20

Early Adopter
Look shes just a girl in her twenties. People older than her would rather spend their muns on daki over heating or some shit.
It's mostly that she doesn't admit the irrationality of her families choices, and by extension hers now.

Wish Debi a Happy Birthday (Nijisanji)

Tonya's 1st anni (Ayamy's daughter - recently off-collabed with Miori)

Watame's English accent if cute and pretty similar to her Japanese tone/pitch

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
"I gave your gift to someone else"
Fucking commie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom