"Not only do I enjoy armpits, but belly buttons as well!"Tsunomaki Watame

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
You guys act like that's all the happened. It's very weird. You guys know what they lost. They lost a dream job and a lot of big opportunities.

Of course they're gonna be upset about it
I demand explanation, "Singing sad music" is NOT an explanation, nolan

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
You guys act like that's all the happened. It's very weird. You guys know what they lost. They lost a dream job and a lot of big opportunities.

I'm gonna be honest I would be more sympathetic if they're getting kicked for no reason yet some people are criticizing their attitude during their active time as yugo, was obviously unprofessional and cannot handle backlash very well. Although the comments about them as yugo can be hyperbolic sometimes, the fact that they're at most really uncooperative and don't seem to change their so-called bad attitude is enough reason to reconsider keeping them around in corpo lense.

If you're working as a vtuber for corpo no matter how small or big it is, you can't be selfish and expect everything to bend to your will no matter how talented you are. The fact that management had to pull this stunt is enough to signal that their attitude/demeanor isn't fit for corpo standards and they're likely have been given enough warning to warrant this decision

There's already enough proof of how far being a drama whore could get you while you're in a known vtuber corpo

Not archived btw
I'll add it to my archive later, recording rn

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

People like this don't just get canned out of the blue, especially for people who have had a ton of investment put in to them, like corpo VTubers. Yugo getting canned would have been a direct result of them not listening. Why join a corpo agency if you have problems with authority?

So yeah, I say melodramatic because they have no one to blame but themselves. Same thing with Rushia.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Hey, @Toekodachi, are you by chance a @Takodachi alt?
1671291476535.png
(https://kiwifarms.net/threads/virtual-youtubers.69525/post-9746458)

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist

hololive ruined /jp/

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
not-yugo stream archive, I linked it to the yugo thread and my own archive post as well so the link won't get buried here
nothing worth summarizing so I'll leave it at that

You guys are jumping to very negative conclusions and assuming their sadness has to be feeling sorry for themselves. As far as I can tell it’s likely feeling bad about oneself. The tweet sounds like that. And tbh so did the first song.

I've seen the tweet before, my point still stands
I simply pointed out the obvious. That's on you if you feel sad about them

Btw, I saw people saying that several njen talents were subtweeting not-yugo while they were streaming, did anyone manage to screenshot those before they were deleted?
The most I could find is this comment from iketog
Screenshot 2022-12-17 232642.png

only Millie kept the tweet so far

Last edited:

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
People like this don't just get canned out of the blue, especially for people who have had a ton of investment put in to them, like corpo VTubers. Yugo getting canned would have been a direct result of them not listening. Why join a corpo agency if you have problems with authority?

So yeah, I say melodramatic because they have no one to blame but themselves. Same thing with Rushia.
I'm gonna be honest I would be more sympathetic if they're getting kicked for no reason yet some people are criticizing their attitude during their active time as yugo, was obviously unprofessional and cannot handle backlash very well. Although the comments about them as yugo can be hyperbolic sometimes, the fact that they're at most really uncooperative and don't seem to change their so-called bad attitude is enough reason to reconsider keeping them around in corpo lense.

If you're working as a vtuber for corpo no matter how small or big it is, you can't be selfish and expect everything to bend to your will no matter how talented you are. The fact that management had to pull this stunt is enough to signal that their attitude/demeanor isn't fit for corpo standards and they're likely have been given enough warning to warrant this decision

There's already enough proof of how far being a drama whore could get you while you're in a known vtuber corpo
You guys are jumping to very negative conclusions and assuming their sadness has to be feeling sorry for themselves. As far as I can tell it’s likely feeling bad about oneself (I know thats happened to me many times). The tweet sounds like that. And tbh so did the first song.

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist
Whiskey is starting, D&D Tarkov

NotYugo is under NDA and will not tell us anything that AnyColor announcement didn't cover. A number of people on that stream were hoping for NDA violation, but most were there to support the talent. And singing to cope with a bad situation is a healthy thing, much healthier than things I would do if I lost a dream job

Last edited:

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

soap suds

Btw, I saw people saying that several njen talents were subtweeting not-yugo while they were streaming, did anyone manage to screenshot those before they were deleted?
The most I could find is this comment from iketog
View attachment 8286
I looked around and maybe Sonny's tweet is talking about the stream, but other than that, I could not find anything. The others were rting art and Ren said something about liking dinosaurs. So either the others were more lowkey about watching it or they just didn't tune in.

Screenshot (16).png

Last edited:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
I cant believe the HoloEN members are finally recovering from their company mandated abortions after their wild nights with Uncle Vesper

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
My lord nolan, your level of niji worship is gonna put scuttle to shame :selenpointandlaugh: Your tranny boyfriend banged riku's wife and he got fucking fired for it, stop trying to suck his imaginary peepee.

Last edited:

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
Reminder to archive the Yugo stuff and post it in the Yugo graduation thread.

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Rin collab with Lily started. Haven't seen Lily before but it's going as chaotic as expected.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Vtuber Cringe account is obsessed with arguing with anyone who doesn't like loli shit.
Picked a fitting name at least.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
My lord nolan, your level of niji worship is gonna put scuttle to shame :selenpointandlaugh: Your tranny boyfriend banged riku's wife and he got fucking fire for it, stop trying to suck his imaginary peepee.
I almost fell for this baitpost.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
My guy, not everyone is blessed to have a Microcenter within easy driving distance of where they are. I have one near my area, but all in all, Microcenter only has 25 locations in the entire USA. I have way more Dunkin Donuts locations within a 10 mile radius than there are Microcenters in the entire country.

Everyone else is mostly at the mercy of Newegg and Best Buy.
I had to make a drive to the one closest to me, but even then a lot of the other computer stores will have some kind of policy to prevent arbitrage.

How degenerate. Though do we really know it's Takodachi? After all, we still have our doubts about @NolanCrush

we've seen yuni's pale feet. girl could really use some sun.
No sun! Pale is perfect!

I like my women like I like my business cards, printed on pale nimbus white.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Tangentially related to this thread, Metokur has announced that he is planning on doing a viewer call-in stream as the last one for the year. I bring this up, because I'm wondering what the odds of someone who really sounds like a particular Yabbit showing up are...
:SelenHAHAhere:
(But unironically though. This is probably the last chance she'll ever have for the collab, considering his health's rapid deterioration and Management's cold-feet. This is a chance for her to call in as a fan/viewer, not as "Pippa." It's kinda perfect.)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom