"First, enjoy the fucking huge BGM!"Shiranui Flare

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist
I'm still debating about making a thread for him in 'The Rec Room' forums, but looking to have some help with it or advice.
Take a look into his YouTube channel. The most notable thing there is a playlist called VTuber With Aspergers Reacts to Chris-Chan Documentary.
Thumbnails and titles tell the story of self-reflection, I hope he can get better by seeing how bad can it get.

I can't be like him -> I don't want to be like him -> I act exactly like him... -> Started caring for myself more after reacting -> I realize how fortunate I am

Also there is a 2022 summary, judging my the thumbnail and length of the video, he is suffering.

How long ago was he banned? I really hope he gets better and learns to behave around people, hope Chris-chan's story can have a positive impact. If that comes true, maybe he doesn't need a separate thread.

I'm not 100% sure what this autist is even trying to say in this thread:
He continues from there, pointing out hypocrisy of the discord people (not the PCG discord I imagine, some separate group he was in).

Last edited:

paul

Early Adopter
I guess the rule34 artist will have a field day with her dark outfit version
lightmode.jpg darkmode.jpg

JellyKusa

Early Adopter

Pekora outfit is quite a departure from the usual Pekora, but I guess thats what the rabbit wanted

meanwhile, seems like Kiaras Convention appearance in Malaysia went well, even if her throat is still struggling

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter

LurkerD

The lurker formally known as Drax

Pekora outfit is quite a departure from the usual Pekora, but I guess thats what the rabbit wanted

Am I alone in appreciating that Pekora's design in general and this outfit in particular makes petite look good, while still being very obviously an adult and not lolibait.

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Finished the Re:AcT marathon and Kulaku Lie has the most SOVL with classic songs, 4:3, and CRT quality.
kulaku SOVL.jpg
Looks like former Axel-V Akuma Saki has reincarnated as Shiratama Utano under UniVIRTUAL and her papa is now Lack, the same artist for Shiranui Flare, Aruran, Lain Paterson, and Makaino Ririmu. She basically kept the same fanmark as before (diamond)
Debut stream with personal timestamp

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Not-Yugo is starting, whatever this is

Trap Supremacy

Your Local Trap (investi)Gator
Early Adopter
No surprise whatsoever from me. She was horribly miscast.
I completely agree with you on that. That being said, based on the Pippa stream she seemed to actually be a bit in the groove of things, far better than she was at the beginning. Part of me hopes she doesn't drop streaming for good, but who knows.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Not-Yugo is starting, whatever this is

Black screen and corny acoustic sad guitar song. I think I'll pass on this one and wait on a summary on whether they go omega menhera.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Black screen and corny acoustic sad guitar song. I think I'll pass on this one and wait on a summary on whether they go omega menhera.
"I wish I could introduce myself, but I have no name yet"

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
"I wish I could introduce myself, but I have no name yet"
Jesus christ, could they get any more melodramatic? Motherfucker likely got fired because no one could suffer their bullshit and they act like someone killed their parents in an alley behind a movie theater.

Early Adopter

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Ami and Onolumi playing Diablo 2
Spoder POV

Onolumi POV

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
I don't think this stream is worth summarizing as not-yugo is just basically venting through singing which is like, one of the most dramatic things you could do after losing that corpo bag
I'll keep an eye on if she started a menhera episode though

DaddyChill

What the hell is even that!
Early Adopter
Damn the day hasn't even started and we already have this much succulent drama and also good news on the chuuba front?
Truly our corpo overlords in the heavens have blessed us, let us pray in gratitude!

Btw this thread reached a million views, rejoice fags or else
Everytime I hear the word succulent now

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
after losing that corpo bag
You guys act like that's all the happened. It's very weird. You guys know what they lost. They lost a dream job and a lot of big opportunities.

Of course they're gonna be upset about it

Early Adopter
You guys act like that's all the happened. It's very weird. You guys know what they lost. They lost a dream job and a lot of big opportunities.

Of course they're gonna be upset about it
Cunt grifts infront of 48 thousand people waiting for an explanation by singing "feels bad" songs. Its justified to call mofo out on being scummy and attentionwhoring

TwoBit

Early Adopter
Not archived btw

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom