"Her tits were amazing nanoraaa~!!!"Himemori Luna

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Who do I root for?
I'd root for the lolicon instead of the hypocrite. Especially after watching about 5 minutes of that reply video and the motherfucker starts with "if I were to make a video about this his channel would get nuked by youtube because I'm part of some podcast and youtube constantly watches what we say on it". Dude shut the fuck up and just make the stupid video instead of boasting about how awesome and important you are.

Don’t you either have to a.) be followed by the person you’re trying to raid into or b.) be on that person’s whitelist?
Not really. Originally it was like that but eventually, they made it that you can just open raids from anyone.

Yeah, looks like both a failed joke and a failed statement at once. Looks like the 2 purple girls are kidding, but it's hard to tell if the Kuri person is trying to joke or actually say something. Either way, dum, delete it or suffer the wrath of capipis!
Vtuber cringe (Kuri) hardly ever jokes guessing he just doesn't like that other vtuber. Similar to Rev his whole stick is pointing out hypocrites in the vtuber community that virtue signal about lolicon and end up retweeting and liking lolicon art. This whole lolicon thing seems to be the hot topic for this year.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
If they do refund the money, they're retarded and Pippa gets a bunch of attention and probably more subs.
It would be a certified Ethan Ralph Saint Jude's stream moment.
I'd root for the lolicon instead of the hypocrite.
From my experience, most people who lead these anti-loli autism crusades just end up getting outed as honest to Christ pedophiles or dog fuckers. So I'd rather root for the guy who's probably not balls-deep in a minor (or dog) while posting about how drawings are real in his mind.

edit 2:
Oh me, oh my, it's getting spicy.

Last edited:

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
As bad as Rage Pig is, that was one of those moments that was so absurd on the part of the woke and the charity that I don't think it's easily replicated with something like this.

thequ1eteye

Early Adopter

That Chuuba Enjoyer

DM me if you have a Ed, Edd n Eddy clip
Early Adopter
edit 2:

DeadBeats with round 2:
spongebob-how-many-times-do-we-need-to-teach-you.gif

This dude is such an idiot tryin to virtue signal from this, especially using things from 2014 which is almost a decade ago.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
I'd root for the lolicon instead of the hypocrite. Especially after watching about 5 minutes of that reply video and the motherfucker starts with "if I were to make a video about this his channel would get nuked by youtube because I'm part of some podcast and youtube constantly watches what we say on it". Dude shut the fuck up and just make the stupid video instead of boasting about how awesome and important you are.

Not really. Originally it was like that but eventually, they made it that you can just open raids from anyone.

Vtuber cringe (Kuri) hardly ever jokes guessing he just doesn't like that other vtuber. Similar to Rev his whole stick is pointing out hypocrites in the vtuber community that virtue signal about lolicon and end up retweeting and liking lolicon art. This whole lolicon thing seems to be the hot topic for this year.
The idea of loli personally makes me uncomfortable but sounds like some Nux copeum.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
DeadBeats with round 2:
View attachment 8262

This dude is such an idiot tryin to virtue signal from this, especially using things from 2014 which is almost a decade ago.

I'd love to know what kind of cringe edge shit he's responsible for saying when he was 18. Or what kind of shit he's still currently hiding from the public. It's a guilty conscience that drives these kinds of people to shine lights on others so no one is looking at them.

How many ni‎ggers you got chained in your apartment stairwell, umru?

Kazuma

Early Adopter

From my experience, most people who lead these anti-loli autism crusades just end up getting outed as honest to Christ pedophiles or dog fuckers. So I'd rather root for the guy who's probably not balls-deep in a minor (or dog) while posting about how drawings are real in his mind.

edit 2:

This umru nigga really doxxed Calli lmao
:whatastory:

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
And less than a month after the Niji-Holo alliance for the explicit purpose of suing people who do this.

Sven

And here I was thinking this burger would be a nothing even if it is prone to still be one. Trashing a talent on the label can definitely end your career but Calli is small enough, to the label at least, that it would have probably been a wrist slap at worst but this, yeah if this gets enough notice at Universal this dude better hope to god that getting ghosted by one of the biggest music corps is all that happens. Music industry is hella incestuous and if Universal put a red X on him a lot of smaller corps won't touch him for fear of also earning that wraith, if enough smoke comes from this fire that dumbass might have legit torched his entire career to the ground to beg for Twitter clout.

thequ1eteye

Early Adopter
I'd love to know what kind of cringe edge shit he's responsible for saying when he was 18. Or what kind of shit he's still currently hiding from the public. It's a guilty conscience that drives these kinds of people to shine lights on others so no one is looking at them.

How many ni‎ggers you got chained in your apartment stairwell, umru?
The ones that are virtue signaling, often have the most, and worst, skeletons in the closet.

RiverBear

edit 2:

I thought he learned his lesson the first time.
Also, Jesus Christ, do these people not know the 1st rule of Vtubers

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Lul what a massive femboy. I have a feeling Universal won't be contacting them for work after that spergout. Linking her side account probably won't fly with a ton of the fans so that's something I would love to see go down. I have a feeling they will end up making some sort of tweetlonger and deleting their Twitter shortly after. Calli/DDK is possibly the worst-kept secret when it comes to Vtubing (aside from Coco/Kson).

Would be hilarious if someone digged through his twitter history. I bet he has said worse as it often happens with people who virtue signal about stupid shit like that. Which somehow also leads back to the whole Nux thing.

The idea of loli personally makes me uncomfortable but sounds like some Nux copeum.
I'm indifferent to it. Been watching anime for more than two decades, so it really doesn't bother me at this point. That said the hypocrisy often displayed when it comes to people virtue signaling about it only for them to have liked and retweeted or followed accounts that draw it is annoying to me.

Tyrvalla

Early Adopter

Lol with Cover and Anycolor, doing everything they can to stop doxing, it'll be funny if this guy is the first blood. An example to others not to mess around and find out.

Good riddance from the music industry I guess? Even though the industry is filled to the brim with multiple cesspool of money grabbing lunatics.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
1671264014612.png
Look who's back too!
My man looks like the Russian kid from the first John Wick movie, but with even more English genetics.

edit:
1671265865515.png

Now this is interesting, completely unverified because I'm lazy and too busy playing Monster Hunter, but interesting nonetheless.

Last edited:

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Can anyone give me a rundown on Yancha? Curious why VtuberCringe thinks she's a leach and thinks she supposedly threw someone under the bus.

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
View attachment 8264
Look who's back too!
My man looks like the Russian kid from the first John Wick movie, but with even more English genetics.

edit:
View attachment 8265

Now this is interesting, completely unverified because I'm lazy and too busy playing Monster Hunter, but interesting nonetheless.
I'm not even a big Calli fan but I hope he loses his Universal Music easy ticket along with his old girlfriend. What a chronically online moron.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

IMG_20221217_134913.jpg
Btw this man draws islamic shit for living. Check his pixiv.
ok that wasnt him. I checked his fanvox im retarded. Shits just as bad tho

Hes also a capipi judging by his twitter. I hate being a pippa fan sometimes.

Last edited:

That Chuuba Enjoyer

DM me if you have a Ed, Edd n Eddy clip
Early Adopter
View attachment 8266
Btw this man draws islamic shit for living. Check his pixiv.
ok that wasnt him. I checked his fanvox im retarded.

Hes also a capipi judging by his twitter. I hate being a pippa fan sometimes.
OH MY GOD BRO... You found someone that is probably on par with Henri in insanity but in a more cursed way. That dude Ninja makes very Islamic art and has a history on the PCD and Capippacord before being banned from both of them.

One thing he did was draw a very cursed drawing of Tenma as this weird monster abomination that made Tenma have to tell him to stop drawing cursed art of her or he'll be banned from PCD. I posted an image of it back on the KF thread a few months ago. I can try digging for it.

EDIT: Actually found a post I made here in the Unicorn Ranch thread where I showed the image that pissed Tenma off and threaten to ban him on PCD, and asked if anyone else had anything about him to share. Cause there's a lot.

Funny enough is she didn't only do this with Remi. She also did it with Tenma before Gen 2 debuted. If I recall even Tenma herself told her to calm down a little a few times.

Also does anyone else here know the tale of Ninja in the PC Discordsphere? I'm thinking of making a thread or a post about them. They were a unique individual that said insane shit and drew cursed things that got banned from PCD and Pippacord. I have some content to tell his lore with, however if anyone else has stuff about him let me know. Cause this dude was wild.
View attachment 798
Once again, let me know if you have things about Ninja8Tyu!

I'm still debating about making a thread for him in 'The Rec Room' forums, but looking to have some help with it or advice.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom