"Around blacks never relax"Nyanners

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
She'll have to beat me to it, and all the rest of the customers that've been fucked over by them.
>he bought a pre-built
1671092252516051.jpg

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
She'll have to beat me to it, and all the rest of the customers that've been fucked over by them.
Always build your own PC's kids, it's not that hard.

And Chainsaw Man is alright at best, though like MHA they do action rather well.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Question: Why is it so hard for prebuilt PC companies to build PC's if it's so easy to build PC's?

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Question: Why is it so hard for prebuilt PC companies to build PC's if it's so easy to build PC's?
Because they intentionally Yamanba the computers to cut corners. They always put in shit motherboards and PSUs. There's a lot of retards who really don't know any better who will buy them, and later not realize why the computer keeps eating shit repeatedly, meanwhile they'll keep paying the repair cost to the pre-built company that ripped them off.

Seriously, if retarded teenager me from 8 years ago could put together a computer, anyone can.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Because building a computer does take some time and the parts can be expensive. Many of them hire cheap labor and cut corners on parts, as well as being run by idiots.

I think it was Artesian Builds that had two offices, and while their California office had twice as much staff if not more they were producing something like one fourth of the builds that the East coast office was. That East Coast office broke off after the company collapsed and is still running as Phoenix Builds or something that is ran by the people who just didn't have a job when it collapsed.

Jacks Wasted Life

>he bought a pre-built
View attachment 8255
TBF GPUs only recently became purchasable at reasonable prices. Bit coin miners were grabbing them and they were only available through people who bought them to scalp them. So it was actually cheaper to buy a prebuilt with a decent GPU then buying the GPU itself, because the companies building them didn't have to camp Newegg praying for them to come in stock.

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter
I feel bad for people that bought prebuilts just to be able to get a GPU during the crypto boom, and it turned out the build was poorly built
TBF GPUs only recently became purchasable at reasonable prices. Bit coin miners were grabbing them and they were only available through people who bought them to scalp them. So it was actually cheaper to buy a prebuilt with a decent GPU then buying the GPU itself, because the companies building them didn't have to camp Newegg praying for them to come in stock.
It was Ethereum that was being mined with GPU for the most part, with a smattering of other coins. The amount of botting was crippling and made it nigh impossible for the most part....

BioBreak

You gonna eat that?
Early Adopter
These people tend to eat their own lol
> "EW STALKER"

Bitch, you're a fucking online content creator. The job comes with the expectation that the online public is free to peruse and look at every shit you post on a public channel. regardless of the date you posted it. You don't want people looking or commenting at it, fucking delete or hide that shit. Calling people "stalkers" for reading & commenting on an old post or video is fucking dumb as absolute fuck.

This dumb bitch likes to use big words she sees in her various commie reading materials to make herself look intellectual but clearly lacks the basic fucking common sense and understanding of dealing with an anonymous online public as an online public figure. And for someone who likes to portray herself as this strong, badass personality, she's incredibly thin-skinned when it comes to comments like these on her public accounts. Bitch likes to dish it out with her commie statements on Twitter and can't even handle being called a tankie in that comment that she has to resort to calling the commenter a "stalker", lol.

Hey Futakuchi Mana, in case you're ego-searching and happen upon this post - just fucking go back to the circle jerk in your discord server if you're gonna be this much of a fucking pussy for every comment/opinion/sentiment that doesn't agree with your fucking weak and whiny tankie ass. You're a fucking disgrace to actual badass metal bitches.

:botanheadshake:

Last edited:

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Looks like Neo Sparkles of Idol Corp is graduating. So soon after a collab with Pippa and Aoi too.

1671252438383.png

lvl8

That Chuuba Enjoyer

DM me if you have a Ed, Edd n Eddy clip
Early Adopter

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Looks like Neo Sparkles of Idol Corp is graduating. So soon after a collab with Pippa and Aoi too.

It's gotta be hard for their first set to see the Eng girls start off so well and be so well received. Could have nothing to do with her leaving but it's gotta suck.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Kokone is doing a handcam stream... WITHOUT GLOVES :irysisadork:

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
>he bought a pre-built
View attachment 8255

And Chainsaw Man is alright at best, though like MHA they do action rather well.

It was prebuilt or get scalped and I opted to take the cheaper option for a stopgap and piece it out over time when I could find reasonable prices. Cost me more long term to build out a new PC in the prebuilt case, but less immediate cash dump. I also didn't have any serious issues I couldn't immediately correct with it compared to some user horror stories, and I have an okay beater tower to run as more or less non-critical storage or a server host for games so I'm not trying to run client and server on the same PC.

It's not that it's hard, it's that they overcharge for offbrand variants and slap shit together awfully so it'll run painfully and then die, then give you the runaround on fixing it until they contractually no longer have to when warranty expires. Spending ~$100 in shipping fees when making $2k+ on a sale is still profit.

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
Lia karaoke has started:
I laughed a lot at this stream. I'm not proud of it but I did. Have a look if you have the time because it's not quite what it says on the tin.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
It was prebuilt or get scalped and I opted to take the cheaper option for a stopgap and piece it out over time when I could find reasonable prices. Cost me more long term to build out a new PC in the prebuilt case, but less immediate cash dump. I also didn't have any serious issues I couldn't immediately correct with it compared to some user horror stories, and I have an okay beater tower to run as more or less non-critical storage or a server host for games so I'm not trying to run client and server on the same PC.
Just a general tip if you're having issues with scalpers, go to your local computer store(s) and talk to the nerds in the computer department who are actually into building things. A lot of the places have some ways of getting parts that are otherwise unavailable and the general staff won't always have the knowledge if you call in.

I had the same issue when I was building this PC and the nerd at Microcenter got me a barebones build with the motherboard and PSU I wanted, as well as a case I was fine with that also had a 3060 in it that was impossible to find at the time. The whole thing was pretty much what I'd pay for all the parts anyway, and it let me skip the lottery for a GPU.

Contrary to popular belief, physical locations have their perks with how much bullshit retail arbitrage happens online these days.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Tired Taxpayer

I never knew that Axel's Zatsudan were so interesting, just tried to check his current Love Consultation stream and the first thing I hear is Axel recommending some dude that is in love with a girl that sounds like a whore that he should just fuck her but not go out with her. This dude really has no filter.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
I never knew that Axel's Zatsudan were so interesting, just tried to check his current Love Consultation stream and the first thing I hear is Axel recommending some dude that is in love with a girl that sounds like a whore that he should just fuck her but not go out with her. This dude really has no filter.
He's like a Japanese twink, Kunio-kun and Chad Thundercock at once.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom