"bro Italians don't have feelings they're not even people, what are they gonna do cooka da meatball? I'm so sorry Panko pls don't cooka da meatball"Lia Rinkou

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

Something interesting, a tweet thread which has the first tweet deleted but the response calls NotRie Rielle.

That Chuuba Enjoyer

DM me if you have a Ed, Edd n Eddy clip
Early Adopter
Looks like Rie's lack of OPSEC/ OBS skills is starting to pay off :smugpipi:
View attachment 7794View attachment 7795

Me too. Maybe that's a literal roommate account, all I know is she's flashed it a couple times :pippasquish:
wait how did the purchase of these two items connect the dots to Rie? Haven't really watch her so I don't know if she talked about getting them in her Rie streams or not.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
feetpocalypse cometh.png

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
It looks like NotRie went through her old twitter and scrubbed some compromising tweets likely before debut. But she has lots of mutuals who may not have scrubbed everything. Might be worth investigating.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
wait how did the purchase of these two items connect the dots to Rie? Haven't really watch her so I don't know if she talked about getting them in her Rie streams or not.
I guess it doesn't, she's just shown this name on stream by accident at least twice, but the twitter was private. She un privated it and somebody imeadialty baught her stuff. If it's not her that's very coincidental and lucky for the twitter girl, even if she doesn't deserve it for supporting anti-Pippa fags (just kidding I don't care that much).

Edit: Just sticking this here cuz it's funny, people still buying her gifts, Sorry for craping up the thread.
isitrie.PNG

Last edited:

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
It looks like NotRie went through her old twitter and scrubbed some compromising tweets likely before debut. But she has lots of mutuals who may not have scrubbed everything. Might be worth investigating.
Then make a full write up on it rather than posting tweets one at a time every five minutes.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
I guess it doesn't, she's just shown this name on stream by accident at least twice, but the twitter was private. She un privated it and somebody imeadialty baught her stuff. If it's not her that's very coincidental and lucky for the twitter girl, even if she doesn't deserve it for supporting anti-Pippa fags (just kidding I don't care that much).
It is her. Her mutuals were retweeting the Phase Alias debut trailer and responding to early Rie tweets.

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
Apparently that might be a second alt, the best thing would be to deep dive who she has mutuals with on that account and it might lead back to her primary personal account.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Apparently that might be a second alt, the best thing would be to deep dive who she has mutuals with on that account and it might lead back to her primary personal account.
That's exactly what I was alluding to!

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Spergatory

Early Adopter

This stream may honestly make me puke. I can only imagine the foul shit people have submitted.

Gotta get the drawer ready. :vomitdrawer:

That Chuuba Enjoyer

Early Adopter

Uruka isn't gonna be happy coming back from break and seeing all that lmao. She REALLY hates feet and hands too.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Scott doing some shiny hunting

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

That Chuuba Enjoyer

Early Adopter
Scott doing some shiny hunting

Man I loved ScottFalco back in the day. Been subscribed to him on YouTube for over 10 years and followed him on Newgrounds longer than that!

What got me into him was this animation he made for college or something back in 2010 to a song from 'Jukebox the Ghost' :

also miss his old series Sig and Tessa:

Think he still does work with that girl these days in his other animations.

Autist is streaming toontown as Rick for the 3rd time today while snuffing some super sloppy snots in her nose.

View attachment 7803

damn that stream didn't last long from when you post it. but nice to see someone give Toontown some love. an og mmo.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Uruka isn't gonna be happy coming back from break and seeing all that lmao. She REALLY hates feet and hands too.
On that note:

onsen in taiwan.png

I know it's pointless to post in this thread at the moment, seeing how thhrang an the rest of the footoids are determined to spam afoul. But this connects what someone else mentioned about trashbear not being OK with any part of her body, in general.

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom