"A new record: I've only insulted the British twice this stream. I'm on a roll!"Gavis Bettel

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Found something interesting. Looks like the Pippa hating schizo was a NotRie fan.

Edit: I knew I'd find something interesting if I kept digging!

Everyone calls her Rielle. Is this maybe her real name?

Gintoki

White Yaksha
Early Adopter

cuckbeats kneel before the might of aloucucks.png

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter

Rie/lle: Believes in imaginary genders. Does not believe in imaginary names.

kestraline

Early Adopter
I guess it doesn't, she's just shown this name on stream by accident at least twice, but the twitter was private. She un privated it and somebody imeadialty baught her stuff. If it's not her that's very coincidental and lucky for the twitter girl, even if she doesn't deserve it for supporting anti-Pippa fags (just kidding I don't care that much).

Edit: Just sticking this here cuz it's funny, people still buying her gifts, Sorry for craping up the thread.
View attachment 7805
She has added Sad Girls merch just like Lia did.
1670981266709.png

That Chuuba Enjoyer

DM me if you have a Ed, Edd n Eddy clip
Early Adopter
On that note:

View attachment 7806

I know it's pointless to post in this thread at the moment, seeing how thhrang an the rest of the footoids are determined to spam afoul. But this connects what someone else mentioned about trashbear not being OK with any part of her body, in general.
uh yeah... she has an issue with body parts or body stuff in general. With what I recall with watching her and things I learned from those who been viewed her longer. Is that she used to be a chubby kid when younger and I think she started to starve herself a little to lose weight. She wasn't always the lanky girl you saw in the coffee cam stream. Think she also has mama issues too cause her asian mother was very asian mother in some ways. Especially with her mother making passing remarks often.

Netscaper

Early Adopter

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Guys, Pippa has a 2.5K waiting room. Unironically could reach holo numbers! Unfortunately busy trying to dox Rie.

Clem the Gem

Unknown member
Early Adopter
Ok, so currently page 1067. Where do you reckon we'll be at the end of all this?

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

That Chuuba Enjoyer

Early Adopter
Goddamn Nyaru is thicc
:smugselen:

I thought you hated thicc or fat girls? :SelenHAHAhere:

Ok, so currently page 1067. Where do you reckon we'll be at the end of all this?
probs 1107. several pages of either Proctor and Thrrang being excited or coping and dying inside afterwards. also sprinkle some Nolan moments in there too.

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
Is toenail fungus a type of mold?

lvl8

Damn, I need to get some work done. But I feel I'm going to regret missing this stream.

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸
I've watched them since debut and what's great is that I found all five of them to be solid streamers.

I like how Fuyo and Yuko are creative with their models and interact with chat, Juna has a fantastic voice and isn't afraid to shit on a game, Rin has really good editing skills but looks like she's highly limited to her potato setup; she can also go on and on with non-stop talking, and Pochi is weird one for me. Her accent is cute and comfy, but is also a competent gamer. Really feels like an alternate Korone.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

ChilChakSack

Send gastralia and fourth trochanter.
Early Adopter
THE HOUR IS NIGH!

Let's see if she makes the right choice.

All joking aside I just wanted to say how proud I am that she has gotten so far so quickly. When we first discovered her I thought she was going to survive as an inside joke between us and 4chan, never getting too big but cultivating a small yet fiecely loyal fanbase. Then when she did the Gunt stream and got shoutouts from a bunch of larger creators, I realized that she had the potential to become much more than that. She was growing popular by being herself, not by creating a fake marketable persona and censoring herself, but instead making edgy jokes and openly associating with the so called "evil" places of the internet. Combined with Josh successfully fighting to keep his website up and Sam Hyde being rediscovered by the Internet, she really gives me hope that culture is finally shifting, that people are finally getting tired of having to filter their speech and are fed up with the lies and propaganda they have been sold for over a decade now, that people just want to be able to laugh again. Obviously, Pippa isn't the ediest edge lord that ever lived, she's relatively tame, but it is a step in the right direction. And this isn't just about her being the bellweather of change but Pippa herself. She has been trying to do this for much of her life and she is finally making it. She has gone from being a loser NEET to having Ken Ashcorp and MOONSHINE ANIMATIONS make fan works for her and even Metokur plays her covers on his streams now. HAPPY 100K PIPPA YOU'VE EARNED IT!

Btw for those who were interested in the Asylum Awards I posted my concept in the Forum Discussion Thread: https://thevirtualasylum.xenforo.cl...ssion-aka-wtf-is-going-on-thread.2/post-23984

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
Then make a full write up on it rather than posting tweets one at a time every five minutes.

Please learn how how to read the room and make a single post rather than spewing everything over multiple pages.

archive

Some schizo threw a fit that his comment didn't get the little heart.

That Chuuba Enjoyer

Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom