"You can't save vtubers. You will never save vtubers. They are all too far gone the moment they opened vtubestudio. In fact, once you try to save one, it'll be too late to save yourself"Amaris Yuri

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
Screenshot_823.png

3KKK

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Please learn how how to read the room and make a single post rather than spewing everything over multiple pages.

archive

Some schizo threw a fit that his comment didn't get the little heart.

I will try to learn, I am new to this.

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter
:pippasadl:That's too bad that someone caused Sava to feel she has to do that. She's a fun one, even if I don't catch her streams very much

lvl8

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Hey now, technically she's still of unknown fatness.
Considering how much fucking ketchup she eats, to the point of keeping it on her desk at all times and even putting it in soup, I have no idea the level of her true fatness. She did say she used to go to the gym a lot and has fairly muscular legs, but who knows.

archive

I swear there are so many thin skinned retards that think a vtuber actually loves or hates them. In the end it's probably better to just avoid interaction outside of streams.

DelusionTree

Early Adopter

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Last edited:

That Chuuba Enjoyer

DM me if you have a Ed, Edd n Eddy clip
Early Adopter
Considering how much fucking ketchup she eats, to the point of keeping it on her desk at all times and even putting it in soup, I have no idea the level of her true fatness. She did say she used to go to the gym a lot and has fairly muscular legs, but who knows.
To be fair you can be fat with legs that have some muscles. Was kind of like that when I lost weight years ago. had monster calves from running that weight off.

Hey now, technically she's still of unknown fatness.

And less than 20 minutes until doomsday
:panik:
It's alright Reticule if you're going to throw in the towel. I'm sure there's many other bob the builders/ Handy Manny that are lined up to take your spot as the Fixanator! :smugpipi:

Clem the Gem

Unknown member
Early Adopter
Just got back from having a shower. On second thoughts this was a stupid idea, as I'll definitely feel like I need another one if I'm going to stick around watching this unfold.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

That Chuuba Enjoyer

DM me if you have a Ed, Edd n Eddy clip
Early Adopter
Oh my god it's going to go beyond 5k at this rate!!!!!! :sakanapleasepippa:

preparing the over NINE THOUSAND meme for this.

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
Prediction: Pippa wastes time and teases for 3 hours and then flashes a millimeter of ankle for one second at the very end.

At least that's what I hope. That way she can technically keep her promise without encouraging the pod people to remain in her audience.

On the other hand, to be frank I think she likes this kind of attention. I've seen her put it on blast multiple times, including reading the entire "I want Pippa to make me come with her feet" post on stream.

So... we'll see. Almost time for the "feet"-ture presentation.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

DelusionTree

Early Adopter

Sven

Oh my god it's going to go beyond 5k at this rate!!!!!! :sakanapleasepippa:
Should be interesting to see what happens when Susan cuts it at stream start, notice the count always gets culled from waiting room to start.

*edit - around 5,100 to 2,600, wonder what metric Susan uses to decide this, wonder of it's the adblockers

chihirogumi

I will send my first super chat ever to a non-JP vtuber if she takes hundreds of footfags on a ruse cruise.

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter
THE HOUR IS NIGH!

Let's see if she makes the right choice.

All joking aside I just wanted to say how proud I am that she has gotten so far so quickly. When we first discovered her I thought she was going to survive as an inside joke between us and 4chan, never getting too big but cultivating a small yet fiecely loyal fanbase. Then when she did the Gunt stream and got shoutouts from a bunch of larger creators, I realized that she had the potential to become much more than that. She was growing popular by being herself, not by creating a fake marketable persona and censoring herself, but instead making edgy jokes and openly associating with the so called "evil" places of the internet. Combined with Josh successfully fighting to keep his website up and Sam Hyde being rediscovered by the Internet, she really gives me hope that culture is finally shifting, that people are finally getting tired of having to filter their speech and are fed up with the lies and propaganda they have been sold for over a decade now, that people just want to be able to laugh again. Obviously, Pippa isn't the ediest edge lord that ever lived, she's relatively tame, but it is a step in the right direction. And this isn't just about her being the bellweather of change but Pippa herself. She has been trying to do this for much of her life and she is finally making it. She has gone from being a loser NEET to having Ken Ashcorp and MOONSHINE ANIMATIONS make fan works for her and even Metokur plays her covers on his streams now. HAPPY 100K PIPPA YOU'VE EARNED IT!

Btw for those who were interested in the Asylum Awards I posted my concept in the Forum Discussion Thread: https://thevirtualasylum.xenforo.cl...ssion-aka-wtf-is-going-on-thread.2/post-23984

I feel like I can't even post a comment on all this now because you took every possible word right out of my mouth.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
You know what, if this stunt gets people to buy the shitty coffee, good on Michael Sakana.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom