"I believe the Earth is flat, because Hana-senpai means the world to me hahaha"Miyu Ottavia

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Footbros win again!

Is @Titanosaurus's plan coming true?!
I have the cough again and I can't sleep, and in my delirium I have a horrible idea that might help Pippa fuck over the foot fags.
We take pictures of our own disgusting, fucked up feet and send them *tactfully* to Pippa so she can use them in a collage or slide show either with her feet or in place of her feet, how will the FF's know which is her feet in a sea of disgusting feet!? Or, alternatively or in tangent we post our disgusting feet tagged as her feet (if she shows them) in thier discords and twitter to make a smoke screen of disgusting feet for the tourists!

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
Last edited:

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter
A Pippa-Mori collab would be a glorious thing.

A Morippa? Pimori? I'unno.
Mario party collab maybe?
:smugpipi:

Thighs: THICC.
Dancing ability: Low.
Anxiety over her slipping off the mat: Extreme.
Music selection: Good so far.

Edit: Ochame kinou derailed :urtearingmeapart:
That's not just THICC tho.
:architect:

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Netscaper

Early Adopter

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
So what's the final prediction for Pippa's CCV?
3k? 4k?
She has trended at least a few times in the past few days.

I wonder how fishman will react to the numbers. :sakanapleasepippa:

That Chuuba Enjoyer

DM me if you have a Ed, Edd n Eddy clip
Early Adopter
My prediction is she'll show her feet either in begining or end of the stream and spend the time looking at others feet for coping and tons of laughing

LurkerD

The lurker formally known as Drax
So has anyone else been checking out E-Sekai, the EN branch of Idol Corp, if so what do you think. I started watching when Rin and her Ikea sharks got mentioned here a while ago (probably 80 pages back or more)and I went and checked out her channel, a short on her channel convinced me to watch her and since then I have watched her, Fuyo, Juna, and Pochi; I haven't checked out Yuko yet and from the one clip I saw she doesn't seem my style.

Rin seems fun in smug and snarky way, she seems to favor switch games (and Splatoon seemed to be a game she loved) but that might just because her current PC seems to be a literal toaster. This is the short that made me watch her.

Fuyo is also snarky but much more easily bullyable than Rin, she spent about 2 hours being bullied by chat and her own manager in Minecraft yesterday. She also seems to have a slightly dark sense of humor, because at the beginning of that stream she had a skit about cloning her self and then killing the clone when chat expressed a preference for left Fuyo. This is the stream in question.

Juna is the least interesting of the 4 I watched so far, I saw a collab with Rin in Smash Bros and some low quality Horror game yesterday(I think it was a horror game but I only watched about 5 minutes). The collab was great and they seemed to have a great dynamic even though they were both horrible, the horror game seemed to be so bad that I didn't want to stick around but she seemed to not care at all about dialogue and mashed her way through it. This is the collab, actually on Rin's channel.

Pochi seems to be the most "gamer" of the 4, i haven't seen a full stream of hers yet but she seems to have all ready played hitman 2, fallout 4, GTA 5, and played dark souls 3 yesterday. Her schedule also says she playing fallout 4 again tomorrow. Speaks English and French, has a slight accent and apparently met Rin in person recently (who is British) so she might be French, take that into consideration.

So far Rin and Fuyo seem good, Juna seems to be fine in collabs and maybe none story heavy games, and Pochi might be good too. All in all they seem like a decent bunch and based on there comments Idol Corp management doesn't seem terrible.

Last edited:

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Looks like Rie's lack of OPSEC/ OBS skills is starting to pay off :smugpipi:
rie2.PNG
riegifts.PNG
I thought Rie was Chinese, not Korean.
Me too. Maybe that's a literal roommate account, all I know is she's flashed it a couple times :pippasquish:

DelusionTree

Early Adopter

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
1670978260825.png
1670978289647.png1670978309110.png
1670978343666.png1670978357720.png
With the way things are going, it seems that God truly refused to listen. I am so sorry.
pipkms.png

BioBreak

You gonna eat that?
Early Adopter
Orange Woman really is a cat lady, look at those sleeves
That's any fucking pet owner, TBH. You think you'd be diligent about getting that shit off your clothes but at some point, you just fucking give up and accept the fact that you're just constantly gonna be covered with that shit as long as that fucking creature you adopted is still alive and living with you. My buddy has a husky and I always walk out of their house after a visit covered in that shit looking like I wrestled with a fucking yeti.

Typical orange women smh
Heh. Good one.
Ame-HEH.gif

Last edited:

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
With the way things are going, it seems that God truly refused to listen. I am so sorry.
This is a meme Pippa encouraged for months, even playing it up with her mousepad.
I'm surprised at how many people are excited about it, seems like part of it is novelty of the conclusion to the meme and the other part is not purging footfags when they first popped up.
There is also watching someone get embarrassed.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Looks like Rie's lack of OPSEC/ OBS skills is starting to pay off :smugpipi:
View attachment 7794View attachment 7795

Me too. Maybe that's a literal roommate account, all I know is she's flashed it a couple times :pippasquish:
Found something interesting. Looks like the Pippa hating schizo was a NotRie fan.

Edit: I knew I'd find something interesting if I kept digging!

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

Autist is streaming toontown as Rick for the 3rd time today while snuffing some super sloppy snots in her nose.

1670978696978.png

That Chuuba Enjoyer

DM me if you have a Ed, Edd n Eddy clip
Early Adopter

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
NotRie giving sympathy to a troon/gay streamer (not 100% which it is):

Status
Not open for further replies.