"'Excuse me ma'am, have you considered -inclusivity- in your -private time-' I JUST WANT TO HAVE AN ORGASM!'"Kirschey

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Last Of The Mohicans

shopping cart not included

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
I never though I would be interested in this kind of stuff, but Shiina's letters are really nice! She also is writing responses to all the cookies who reply.
Well.... most of them..... some little cookies only got a heart...... it's okay it's only a few of them... 50+ people got personal responses... I sure the few who didn't understand.... I mean it could be she didn't have time yet.... except a few newer one's got responses..... I mean who cares, it's not we're parasocial losers that are gonna freak out if we don't get every possible scrap of attention....
:shiinastare:Here's a song for those few lonely Butter Cookies left to crumble in the tin....

View attachment 7787
Shiina how could you! You're breaking my heart!
The life of a cookie is a double edged sword lmao I agree though I like that she takes the time to actually write on paper, I don't view it as parasocial so much as that she just values the time people spend watching her and is willing to spend time putting pen to paper as opposed to blazing through something at 90 wpm. Iirc she has a high wpm according to her work stories but I could be misremembering.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

EliteDoragon

Early Adopter
kson, very publicly, still does have a manager. And she had one even prior to joining Vshojo. Who even has their own Twitter.
You are confusing "idol manager" with a talent agency manager.
The first one is someone in charge of you that restricts what you can or can't do. Someone hired by your boss to manage you.
The second one is your bitch. Someone you are paying to bring you deals and help you out.

Wtf is happening here? lmao. Is this a cameo?

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
Amiya Aranha playing a modern game (shocking, I know) and then working on her homepage

Has she done the NeoCities thing before? That's actually a thing I wanted to do if/when I ever got into streaming… teach my watchers how to make their own little websites and then maybe go through them on stream and rate them.

This feet shit not being a bait-and-switch would be such a gigantic wasted opportunity. Maybe those Tweets are actually just red herrings?

How much expectation that this will be a prank where Pippa won't actually show her feet does there need to be before the ultimate prank becomes that she actually shows her feet?

(I can't figure out how to rewrite that question to not make it sound like I really want her to show feet, but hopefully you all understand what I'm asking.)

kestraline

Early Adopter
Before the main event later tonight, the caramel idol is playing Stepmania.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
How much expectation that this will be a prank where Pippa won't actually show her feet does there need to be before the ultimate prank becomes that she actually shows her feet?

(I can't figure out how to rewrite that question to not make it sound like I really want her to show feet, but hopefully you all understand what I'm asking.)
I'm expecting either a picture of her feet covered by all of her pets so you really can't see anything, or a picture of her holding up a rabbit by the scruff with her foot.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
You are confusing "idol manager" with a talent agency manager.
The first one is someone in charge of you that restricts what you can or can't do. Someone hired by your boss to manage you.
The second one is your bitch. Someone you are paying to bring you deals and help you out.

Wtf is happening here? lmao. Is this a cameo?

It's a crossover episode, our reality has become a fucking tv-show.
Today is the day of reckoning my brothers, as we speak, asylum scientists have completed their work in the underground facilities, the feetposting will power this great achievement of mankind, and we shall bring vtubing closer to our reality than it ever has been before. Just know that the world will never be the same.

Charlemagne

The Eternal Lurker
The rambling, schizo dragongirl is discussing pregnancy pillows and how they help with sleep.

Netscaper

Early Adopter
Before the main event later tonight, the caramel idol is playing Stepmania.

Thighs: THICC.
Dancing ability: Low.
Anxiety over her slipping off the mat: Extreme.
Music selection: Good so far.

Edit: Ochame kinou derailed :urtearingmeapart:

Last edited:

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Back after 4 days of struggling with my shitty internet connection and my power company. This was supposed to go up on Saturday.

View attachment 7767
Self-doxing lolcow Artemis?
Massive femboy with all the telltale signs in their Twitter bio of being mentally unstable looking for clout.

Pippa and Calli? Never in a million years. Pippa & Demondice? Inevitable.
I wouldnt trust Pippa with not fucking up and pulling an Ironmouse and calling her Calli multiple times on stream.

That Amivenom really got to you huh? It's alright though, a Bucko life is a nice simple one! View attachment 7780
just make sure to share freezer cookies with the other buckos!
I might be a bit parasocial about Ami. She's just so goddamn wholesome.

That call-in was very sweet. But after the Alban, Pomu and Selen collabs with Holos, there shouldn't be a problem with that collab, right? So why does they both sound like it will take a lot of effort and time to pull it off?

Pretty sure Moona mentioned that Millie's PL was her oshi. Sometimes I forget how influential she was on her PL, especially to the SEA people.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Screenshot_20221213-190902-360.png

Lmao won't be long now

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
I wouldnt trust Pippa with not fucking up and pulling an Ironmouse and calling her Calli multiple times on stream.
She never managed to call Tenma Galactier Nova but I wouldn't put it past her to screw something up.

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸

That Chuuba Enjoyer

DM me if you have a Ed, Edd n Eddy clip
Early Adopter

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
Someone found a clip of Kiara/keeki's early western Idoru days where she "wrestles" with random fat men in an Asuka costume because haha eurofag idoru, apparently it was a shady event

The Kiara antis who may or may not be part of an autistic cabal from old /cgl/ drama cliques keep bringing shit like that up to shit on Kiara

My understanding was she was told it was a female only wrestling event, but when she got there it was all males and her (in the Asuka plugsuit costume). One guy got the other 2 out, then chased Kiara around the ring. Eventually he pins and dry humps her. After the bell she gets up and absolutely ruptures his scrotum by kicking him there multiple times as hard as she could. After the anger wore off, it was publicly traumatizing to her.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Man I can't wait to see people lose their shit on either side of the feet shit and finally be done with this feet insanity
Knowing Pippa she'll fedpost so hard that YouTube cuts the stream

:whatastory:

Elite Miko

Early Adopter

chihirogumi

Pippa should make this the BGM for her stream tonight.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom