"Why is there a horseshoe in there? I don't get it"Chisaka Airi (looking at a drawer full of dildos)

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

paul

Early Adopter
That call-in was very sweet. But after the Alban, Pomu and Selen collabs with Holos, there shouldn't be a problem with that collab, right? So why does they both sound like it will take a lot of effort and time to pull it off?

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist
FUCK! My pc might be dying, so my new Recap thing might have a minor setback. I wonder how mobile version looks

On topic, I'm not the only one with entry problems

Kobo Kanaeru (こぼ) ☔ @ホロライブID said:
ID translated by Google
KEY AGAIN
BUT IN THIS CASE THE HANDLE IS BROKEN

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Pippa finally colabs with Neo Sparkles:

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
Imagine a world where Gura posted schedules again...

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
We are still 4+ hours off from the start of the stream...
1670967475414.png
Something's telling me that this'll probably end up being her biggest stream yet.

Scuddle

Pope of にじさんじ
I think it got skipped during the XSOLEIL stuff (if it didn't, ignore me) but Hana Macchia will get her 3D debut on Dec. 16 after previously delaying due to illness.
Fjc8iGDacAIrlIH.jpeg

Spergatory

Early Adopter

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
I think it got skipped during the XSOLEIL stuff (if it didn't, ignore me) but Hana Macchia will get her 3D debut on Dec. 16 after previously delaying due to illness.
View attachment 7783
I can't wait to see how Yab or Monke mode she goes with this. It's going to be great.
:whatastory:

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

1670968909826.png1670969065454.png
Oh no... I think it's over...

Piarro

Early Adopter
Imagine a world where Gura posted schedules again...
For what it's worth, Holodex is listing Gura as a participant in a MC collab with Kiara, Fauna and Mumei tomorrow at 3PM eastern. Will she actually show up? Who knows.

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
View attachment 7706

New cookie post from Shiina, she promises a "present" for her subscribers in the next week.
I never though I would be interested in this kind of stuff, but Shiina's letters are really nice! She also is writing responses to all the cookies who reply.
Well.... most of them..... some little cookies only got a heart...... it's okay it's only a few of them... 50+ people got personal responses... I sure the few who didn't understand.... I mean it could be she didn't have time yet.... except a few newer one's got responses..... I mean who cares, it's not we're parasocial losers that are gonna freak out if we don't get every possible scrap of attention....
:shiinastare:Here's a song for those few lonely Butter Cookies left to crumble in the tin....

Shiina how could you! You're breaking my heart!

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
This feet shit not being a bait-and-switch would be such a gigantic wasted opportunity. Maybe those Tweets are actually just red herrings?
1670969906869.png Please, I pray to God.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Has anyone seen this thread yet:
And immediately the dramafags begin to seethe
1670969977890.png

1670970003519.png
Small aside I've head about the Asuka wrestling thing like a dozen times at this point but no one's ever explained what it actually means, can someone fill this hopeless retard in? Did Kiara really run a secret underground wrestling/cosplaying ring?

EDIT: thank you for the answers. I officially regret ever asking :gunpeko:

Last edited:

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Did Kiara really run a secret underground wrestling/cosplaying ring?
>run
More like got run on.

She basically got groped by FUBs, because that's how you get a start in the idol industry in Japan. It's uh, it's not something you really wanna search up or watch.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
And immediately the dramafags begin to seethe
Small aside I've head about the Asuka wrestling thing like a dozen times at this point but no one's ever explained what it actually means, can someone fill this hopeless retard in? Did Kiara really run a secret underground wrestling/cosplaying ring?
Someone found a clip of Kiara/keeki's early western Idoru days where she "wrestles" with random fat men in an Asuka costume because haha eurofag idoru, apparently it was a shady event

The Kiara antis who may or may not be part of an autistic cabal from old /cgl/ drama cliques keep bringing shit like that up to shit on Kiara

As one can guess it was kinda degrading but Pippa was retarded enough to joke about it as seek above, and the rest of the image speaks for itself

Its all water under the bridge as far as people know since Fauna has acknowledged her (Iirc, many people think she knows about her through Fallenshadow aka Shondo, who was/is Fauna's friend who sadposted after Fauna got into HL, now she got her own fanbase though) and now Mori has directly interacted with her, so there probably isnt any anti Pippa wrangling on an official sense

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter

Poor Calli, at least she has Fauna and Risu to be emo with her

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
At the risk of sounding like a mental case, Shiina's laugh has healing properties to my ears.
e:
vv it's a free country brother

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom