"Thanks for not saying the gamer word in my chat. I know it took a lot of restraint"Mono Monet

General Thread v3: The Hexagone

Sky Shouter

YEAH! TONIGHT!
Completely pointless bit of trivia I learned: Menace/Coni Confetti is a test tube baby, and is getting slightly tilted about the recent twitter trend of accusing IVF babies of not having souls

Maybe it would explain why she's so fucking short

Context that started this:

:deztheroom:

Literally ZERO pussy ever (except her own I guess)

Speaking of autism, someone made a height chart for Idol and DAYUM I had no idea Juna was so Amazonian

JellyKusa

Early Adopter

Full text from Kawa:

Come on man let the kid have his Obkatiekat oppai mousepad :smugpipi:

why does it read like proctor wrote these letters?
Or maybe his intelligent and religious mom?

Mumberthrax

War Cleric of TVA
Early Adopter
why does it read like proctor wrote these letters?
Or maybe his intelligent and religious mom?
y2QZpRI.png

The parent is literally describing the Ryan Gosling meme that every vtuber fan should be familiar with at least in passing. They're getting right to the biggest unresolved problem with all of this stuff. But because they started off citing bible verses to a coomerbrained audience that isn't Christian, the message doesn't get through.
BPm1OWk.png

View attachment 81191

Given that it was Obkatiekat merch, they don't know how right they are.

aw jeeze, its one of those even? no wonder the vitriol was so heavy in the replies. Not only are those people allergic to being told lust is a sin, there's the hatred of Christianity because it says to stop being gay and stop dressing up in women's clothes.

Last edited:

ex_lurker

20241022_131111 (1).jpg
The images you send to my son have given him a tainted image of a true woman.
Given that it was Obkatiekat merch, they don't know how right they are.

VSoyBoy

I found this small VTuber who is graduating. I tried searching for it and I don't think anybody posted about her graduation (or really anything about her).

(Archive)
The Graduation notice is the typical "not goodbye, but see you later" affair which probably means she's joining some corpo.
What's interesting is that she is releasing a cover of a Niji ENcounter song as part of her last week before graduation. Together with Mr. Underhill (Niji-loyal dramatuber), that's two recent graduations where Nijisanji is the most obvious place for them to go.

(Archive)

Last edited:

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum

frz

Wilson from Nijisanji EN will be directing some kind of live fantasy performance featuring 17 different Livers this Friday.

Going by the picture

Elira Pendora
Finana Ryugu
Petra Gurin
Millie Parfait
Vox Akuma
Uki Violetta
Maria Marionette
Aia Amare
Doppio Dropscythe
Ver Vermillion
Vezalius Bandage
Vantacrow Bringer
Yu Q. Wilson
Claude Clawmark
Victoria Brightshield
Ryoma Barrenwort
Twisty Amanozako
Klara Charmwood

>An event hosted by Yu Q. Wilson
>Vox front and center, taking literally half of the screen

If NijiEN were to design Breaking Dimensions poster:
en2nd-KV-0805.jpg

Limkin

What's interesting is that she is releasing a cover of a Niji ENcounter song as part of her last week before graduation. Together with Mr. Underhill (Niji-loyal dramatuber), that's two recent graduations where Nijisanji is the most obvious place for them to go.
She is fucking either Claude or Alban. I don't see why anyone would willingly apply to Nijsanji nowadays otherwise

God's Strongest Dragoon

I found this small VTuber who is graduating. I tried searching for it and I don't think anybody posted about her graduation (or really anything about her).

The Graduation notice is the typical "not goodbye, but see you later" affair which probably means she's joining some corpo.

>they end up hiring actual nijisister vtweeters
please be true

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Remember the Idol Corp clipper program, where they'd give clippers a bonus of $1 per 1,000 views, but Idol clips hardly even reached 1,000 views, let alone multiples of that?

Idol now has a new program: till the end of November, Idol will pay double what clippers would normally get from YouTube.

While it looks better than the old program, I think clippers really want recognition and appreciation. A talent retweeting their clips on Twitter or leaving a comment on YouTube is a far bigger incentive than a few extra bucks will ever be.

ex_lurker

Remember that post I made yesterday about Mikeneko going on a hiatus due to too many unauthorized memes?

Here is how it's going:
Screenshot_2024-10-22-14-33-44-383_com.twitter.android-edit.jpg
Screenshot_2024-10-22-14-37-05-240_com.twitter.android-edit.jpg
Screenshot_2024-10-22-14-38-47-968_com.twitter.android-edit.jpg

This time, I'm going to sue Yahoo! Comments 🥲 Seriously. Please stop saying things like "I'm sick and I can't pay, so please forgive me" 😞 Well, I'm not really concerned about money, so I want them to be punished. If I don't withdraw the criminal charges, the other party will have a criminal record. But I don't intend to withdraw them anymore, because I've warned them a lot.
I am also having a lawyer look at the quote retweets I have been taking a break from. I will be taking action against any slander or libel I see.

Edit : apparently, she's seething about the comments on that Yahoo article

Screenshot_2024-10-22-15-14-59-575_com.twitter.android-edit.jpg
Screenshot_2024-10-22-15-14-43-827_com.twitter.android-edit.jpg

Last edited:

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

Helkar

While it looks better than the old program, I think clippers really want recognition and appreciation. A talent retweeting their clips on Twitter or leaving a comment on YouTube is a far bigger incentive than a few extra bucks will ever be.
Can't knock them for trying.

frz

thirteenorphans

Kanata, :koronehappyl:, Friend and the Migo will commit Genocide against VA soon

Honestly as long as the voices aren't impersonating anyone, I don't think the Japanese will care. Hatsune Miku exists after all, among many others.

Willemshaven

Outlasted the Chinese Community Sinicization Group
True & Honest Holofan

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Can we skip to the part where "japanese Keemstar" just employs Mikeneko as his personal jester?
K: "Hey Mike, I was wondering if Mafu got back to you about the things on his appartment"
M: "this is why I tould you man, I didn't wanna talk about his stuff... I begged you, I BEGGED YOU! I BEGGED YOU! I BEGGED YOU! I F..-" connection lost

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
Remember that post I made yesterday about Mikeneko going on a hiatus due to too many unauthorized memes?

Here is how it's going:
View attachment 81195
View attachment 81196
View attachment 81197

Edit : apparently, she's seething about the comments on that Yahoo article

So... maybe she gonna identify scant few people there, how does it help stop hate? Vast majority is unreachable. if anything, other people will increase hate comments output. It's all so futile. Something something fighting windmills.

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
Top Bottom