"My whole family god covid except me and I couldn't stream lately, sorry dayo( т т )"Amano Pikamee

General Thread v3: The Hexagone

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Helkar

Even more so compared to getting into NEXAS and Bondlive.
Of the newest gen average CCV: Klara 238, Wort 279, Twisty 189
That, combined with the fact that you're getting these noooombers while also being in NijiEN, sounds like a terrible fucking deal.
Are we seriously gonna count "being better than NEXAS" as a valid argument?

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
That, combined with the fact that you're getting these noooombers while also being in NijiEN, sounds like a terrible fucking deal.
NEXAS is pretty petty but i suppose you could still make an argument for a micro corpo or being 100% alone

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Ui-mama reached 2 million subs earlier today :shubaIapprob:

She did an "endurance" stream where she would draw a new Line stamp until she hit the goal. She barely did any drawing though since she was only 1000 subs away and yapping a ton. We still have 15 more years before she actually finishes them. Maybe.
1000152953.jpg

She also got surprisingly wholesome at the end and was thankful to everyone for the support. She reminded chat not to push themselves too much and that she's only here to be entertainment. Whether you're new or a longtime viewer, if you wanna escape reality for a bit, then come watch her and have some fun.

Her definition of fun being taking you up a mountain to bury you alive:
1000152941.jpg

JusticeDog

To be fair, while you won't get the old nijiEN numbers, it isn't that bad.
Even more so compared to getting into NEXAS and Bondlive.
Of the newest gen average CCV: Klara 238, Wort 279, Twisty 189
Both klara and twisty has stream where they reach 700 max viewers and wort has some where he reaches 700 avg/1000 max.
You might get worse cut and make less money than being in an average small corpo. But everyone knows that. so the competition to get into small corpos might be alot stiffer than NijiEN. Every single Brave branch probs get more auditions than nijiEN now
I think the way forward is if someone is smart, they'd pull a Melocco. You get into NijiEN right now when there's little competition, accept the low finana status and 0 income., learn japanese and hope to score big with the japanese audience.

you cant take the retard out of the human just by changing the art
just watch her for more than 5 seconds and you can get the retard back right away
I'd say the access to collabs are the biggest bonus from joining Niji EN, even after the company nuked itself the livers don't have any trouble getting collabs.

Twisty seems to do multiple collabs every single week with basically anyone she can find. Same for Ryoma, who has been playing VSPO girls recently and even played a couple of games on stream with Doki. :dokiSmugNew:

Both of them seem to have been complete nobodies in their PL and I doubt they would have gotten into a better corpo or any of those collabs otherwise.

Bronze

If you don't expect much other than a spotlight it's less bad. I still wouldn't recommend it, but Twisty is doing fine. Can't know behind the scenes stuff, but I'm certain she's more known in small corpo sphere than her PL, might have higher ccv too. Other than collabing with people like Enna, she's not much different than small corp talents. She also didn't get harassed for Mcdonalds asset, so that part is also not an issue for now

Tenma's live earlier

Last edited:

JellyKusa

Early Adopter

Nenélove

Chief Commissar of Holochistan
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter

Nenélove

Chief Commissar of Holochistan
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Bam playing Webbed

Fatum Ruptor watching The Mandela Catalogue

Lollime playing Cry of Fear

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
Thoughts or opinions on Hakos Baelz of hololive English -Promise-?

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
>An event hosted by Yu Q. Wilson
>Vox front and center, taking literally half of the screen

If NijiEN were to design Breaking Dimensions poster:
en2nd-KV-0805.jpg
That's not a fair comparison, Suisei actually has talent.
I think the way forward is if someone is smart, they'd pull a Melocco. You get into NijiEN right now when there's little competition, accept the low finana status and 0 income., learn japanese and hope to score big with the japanese audience.
You... do know that Melocco is Japanese, right?

Why is Kronii a Discord mod?!

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru

Salado

Crab woman got a Romancing SaGa sponsorship and is live.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
When Japanese Homosexual marriage is legal
You don't have to be married to passionately press your lips against another, your throbbing heartbeat overpowering every other stimulus as the nerves in your lips send chemo electrical impulses straight to your brain to release a cocktail of hormones that all but screams at you to tear the clothes off yourself and your partner for a night spent in blissful ecstasy.

frz

You... do know that Melocco is Japanese, right?
yes, I was debating to use "reverse Melocco" but that doesn't make any sense and would mean you join NijiJP to speak English
So I deemed "the melocco" is join NijiEN and target japanese audience, it can be done regardless of your nationality, any race can learn Japanese.
Alternatively you can do "the Fuwamoco" and farm both EN and JP audience, but that's like holy fuck amount of effort.

I'm saying that's a better path than joining NijiEN and just keep speaking english, hoping one day you will randomly blow up after collabing with Vox. It aint happening, even more so for female vtubers.

Limkin

You don't have to be married to passionately press your lips against another, your throbbing heartbeat overpowering every other stimulus as the nerves in your lips send chemo electrical impulses straight to your brain to release a cocktail of hormones that all but screams at you to tear the clothes off yourself and your partner for a night spent in blissful ecstasy.
Kissing before marriage is a whore behaviour

Top Bottom