"dear kaigainiki This streaming is membership only 🥲 sorry gays!!!!!!"Momosuzu Nene

General Thread v3: The Hexagone

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
I think people are actually not using Twitter because for the first time in months im actually getting NijiEN members on my timeline

I think i deadass have gone atleast a year without a Finana tweet till today

VSoyBoy

I saw this on twitter and was incredibly impressed. The most customizable live2D I've ever seen, essentially a "build your own (male, admittedly) model" for 125€. This could be a really amazing option for an aspiring VTuber.

The creator seems to be considering creating a female version in the future.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
I saw this on twitter and was incredibly impressed. The most customizable live2D model I've ever seen, essentially a "build your own (male, admittedly) model" for 125€. This could be a really amazing option for a first model.

oh yeah even if its a male model if it has a double eyepatch feature is good in my book

now wheres the arcsys belt system option

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
faqing monkey
they tried to buy my boy

Pencilfreak

OG Pomu fan and former nijisister
Why am I seeing lots of chuubas announcing they switching over to bluesky after they created their account?

Spooked But Lobotomized

Why am I seeing lots of chuubas announcing they switching over to bluesky after they created their account?

You might need to go back a few pages. TLDR: twitter tos changed so you cant opt out of your posts being used for AI.

Also if you see one million tweets in 24 hours you are now in debt of 15000 dollars, please be true. I need this second part

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
Yae with more modded RE4.

Dog playing Pikmin 3.

The Peanut Gallery

Tis the Spooky Season. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Mario party collab ft. Marimari, Hina, Pippa, and the newly unbanned Chromu

Chromu and Pippa currently not streaming

Edit:

Archive

Last edited:

closedblas

Any other 1440p vtubers (other than Bae)? Wonder if there's any trick to be able to stream at 1080p but still use vp09.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Ex prism girls Roblox collab. Iku, Shiki, Pina, Non, Yura, Ami. Only Shiki and Iku's povs. Nana on thumbnail but not in the game.

Limkin

I don't know if there is a thread for debuts but they splurged on watchalongs. Or it's some kind of hidden agreement between small corpos to do this for each other's debuts idk. I do think it's kind of stupid to have someone with similar but better design doing a watchalong. Especially since Daiya and Kanna both have quite obsessive fanbases

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
I saw this on twitter and was incredibly impressed. The most customizable live2D I've ever seen, essentially a "build your own (male, admittedly) model" for 125€. This could be a really amazing option for an aspiring VTuber.

Oh no! It's going to lower the cost of entry for vtubers! Those poor artists and riggers are going to be paid less now! IT'S SO EVIL! Quick, start a moral campaign about it!

Man, combine that with the AI voice shit and one of my few joys left in life is watching artists flail around in horror as technological advancement comes for their skillset.

The pin-making machine cometh, there is not escape.

Audi Vide Tace

Self-Proclaimed Lurker
Geist's Second Husband
Not Jelly is raging:

Looks like her family will find out about her real identity as monke streamer soon!
:smugpipi:

If Elon musk causes Jelly to disappear then Elon musk becomes my mortal enemy!!!!:cursedbae::cursedbae::cursedbae:

VSoyBoy

Henya clips, now that she's back:

Bonus Mata impersonation of a dinosaur:

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
Any other 1440p vtubers (other than Bae)? Wonder if there's any trick to be able to stream at 1080p but still use vp09.

This dork.

Continuous Retardation

Ame Gosling
Early Adopter

Limkin

Oh no! It's going to lower the cost of entry for vtubers! Those poor artists and riggers are going to be paid less now! IT'S SO EVIL! Quick, start a moral campaign about it!

Man, combine that with the AI voice shit and one of my few joys left in life is watching artists flail around in horror as technological advancement comes for their skillset.

The pin-making machine cometh, there is not escape.
When you remember that L2D was originally used as a cheap alternative to full model 3D tracking and precisely to lower the entry fee it becomes even more stupid. Like, sure, charge a crapton of money from huge indie or new Hololive member because it's a chump change for them in the long run, but with how far the prices went up for garbage basic model you might as well stream with a free one or a be pngtuber

UberSoldat

It's the direct precursor to Halo, made by the same people, and many of the story elements were reused in the Halo series. It's basically like playing a rough draft of Halo.
In my opinion, Marathon has a far more intriguing setting and a superior story that was limited by the technology at the time.

Top Bottom