Bronze

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Woke if true

View attachment 80639
:ameliaThink:
Yeah Idol is dead.
I mean, Idol's most popular talent worships the troon shark, has a mascot in trans colors, calls herself a "Prince" and said on stream that Hatsune Miku invented Minecraft.

I suddenly feel like baiting Rin with a Harry Potter SC.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

on top of having a hideous model she's that trannoid. The ones who don't like that shit gonna have to walk on eggshells and the ones who kept it in are just gonna come out and support her queer sister, slay queen.
Man that pirate design is wasted on idol, that's the real crime here :fishmandispair:

When Idol sends its people, they're not sending their best. They're sending people that have lots of problems, and they're bringing their problems with us. They're bringing vermintide. They've got pronouns on their profile. They're far-left. And some, I assume, are good people.

MagicHammer

Wtf happened to Idol? This gen looks so shitty that I had to triple check it was actually Idol. How are they fallowing top shelf stuff like Coni and Roca with this?
You guys 1 guyed Idol into No-Lolis and they got the monkey's paw out :whatastory:
1728894010447293.jpg
Loli is now verboten at Loli Corp.
Here's the brand new content direction you can look forwards too going ahead.
1728838227986532.png
Can't blame the 5th girl for bailing out when she did, this Gen looks like an all round disaster.

Helkar

1728894010447293.jpg
Loli is now verboten at Loli Corp.
Ah yes, twitter's hidden replies feature, one that totally doesn't draw attention to the replies in question.

Willemshaven

Outlasted the Chinese Community Sinicization Group
True & Honest Holofan

Bernkastel

Mori's pet cat

God's Strongest Dragoon

Soft Cell's cover of Tainted Love, to the point that when Marilyn Manson did it many people called it a Soft Cell cover.
Soft Cell's Tainted Love is actually a cover, it was originally done by Gloria Jones.
Are there any other examples of a cover eclipsing the original to this extent?
Led Zeppelin did this a few times actually. "Babe I'm Gonna Leave You" is a cover from Joan Baez while "Dazed and Confused" is by Jake Holmes. "When the Levee Breaks" is by Memphis Minnie.

Then there's Ray Charles's "Georgia On My Mind", which was a Hoagy Carmichael song. Ray Charles's version is the state song of Georgia.

Unseiso Dragon

Seiso? Say No!

bothyourhouses

Soft Cell's Tainted Love is actually a cover, it was originally done by Gloria Jones.
Yeah that's my point. Soft Cell's cover became a lot more prominent than the original, to the point that when Marilyn Manson did it people said he was covering Soft Cell.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Yeah that's my point. Soft Cell's cover became a lot more prominent than the original, to the point that when Marilyn Manson did it people said he was covering Soft Cell.
Oh yeah, my bad. End result of catching up on 30 pages, I end up just skimming through posts.

Regret

UberSoldat

Onolumi continues Dark Forces 2

Nako art stream

Slutpuppies

unity love, resident luxiem fangull
So I want to change the topic from vagueposting and other usual posting for a minute to make a serious question. Have you guys ever dropped an oshi or stopped watching them not because they graduated but because they changed their streams, content, or just because things that seemed fun or liked about them at first turned annoying after? or because you lost interest?
Edit: I guess I'd like to also add, did you stop them watching permanently or returned later? or watch them but less frequently? Also just to be clearer by oshi I mean like a Vtuber you really respected or watched a lot, like one of if not your favourite

Generally when a creator I like goes away from the content I like, I just leave them for a bit and circle back. I'm more likely to drop out of a vtuber's fandom and just watch their streams then stop watching entirely.

Never ask me how many chuubas are on my rotation...

:mywifenolan:

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Last edited:

Void Scribas

Woke if true

View attachment 80639
:ameliaThink:
Yeah Idol is dead.

"I'm nonbinary, but I'm biologically female, I act like one, I look like one, but hey you can call me HE"----- Why are they always like that? At least present yourself like some Willy Wonka character if you want me to see you as a being that goes beyond he/she identifications.

My god, This is the same corpo that has a stream of Coni openly hating California and one of its members is best friends with Pipkin "I played Hogwarts Legacy to spit Amano Pikamee haters" Pippa.

I just hope they kept things professional, but also we need to remember that....

You guys 1 guyed Idol into No-Lolis and they got the monkey's paw out :whatastory:

Lolis, fanservice that appeals to straight man, crude jokes and slavery of anime girls if how you filter tourist in anime. Vtubers should do well to learn that lesson.

I mean, Idol's most popular talent worships the troon shark, has a mascot in trans colors, calls herself a "Prince" and said on stream that Hatsune Miku invented Minecraft.

But also Rin is too autistic to try to do activism about it and mostly kept things from herself in her space, and she is also leaving in November.

Which lead us too...

Here's the brand new content direction you can look forwards too going ahead.
1728838227986532.png

— Panel with marketing managers from Pepsi and IMAX

— Promotion of representation in the media

Oh no, she is worse than just some They/Them casual, she is an actual ESG proponent and activist inside the entertainment industry.

Well, it was a matter of time before we had our first globohomo vtuber.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
So, Wildfyre was announced a month before Brave's buyout of Idol Corp, which means Aviel was in charge of hiring the talents.

My question: did Aviel hire the pronounfag because he had no-one better to hire, or did he do it solely to spite Brave, who was probably lowballing the fuck out of him during the buyout process because of shit like the major talents leaving and having to manufacture the merch he didn't make, and Aviel wasn't really in a posiiton to say no?

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Varium's Toono Oto with more Atelier Ryza.

Re:AcT's Shishigami Leona is singing.

Patra ASMR at midnight JST to help you sleep.

Bernkastel

Mori's pet cat
Top Bottom