General Thread v3: The Hexagone

Kazuma

Early Adopter
Bae playing Yakuza 3

Ayamy doing some cooking

Last edited:

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
You should have seen her and Lia going feral over Genshin characters they WANT to be tortured by "Genshin Mengele"

Stronny isn't the only one running things anymore she's mostly just a talent she delegated to others to handle running things after she debuted
Timestamped she is now the creative director and advisor.

Also not only was Gen 2 confirmed via a dono goal at 30K Gen 3 preproduction was announced for a total of 12 future eventual talents spread between two gens. Stronny said that gen 3 is going to be the last Gen to keep things manageable

whores doing it for themselves.

niggaphil

My money is well spent by my Romanian wife

:gunpeko::gunpeko::gunpeko:

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore

closedblas

Shilling a 2-view. Picked her from the karaoke relay last week.
Mainly karaoke/zatsu/party games, rn she's playing Miku's fit boxing game.
English/JP fluent, US born. Schedule looks highly likely to be JP college student

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
I LOVE THIS WOMAN SO MUCH!!! SHE IS JUST SO ME!
At least choose an interesting librarian and not some stale ass alcoholic

Boring ass abno pages

Sky Shouter

YEAH! TONIGHT!
Saw this pop up on Twitter, PillowDear made a vent account

Might be worth following in case she has a menhera moment

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Saw this pop up on Twitter, PillowDear made a vent account

Might be worth following in case she has a menhera moment

I really wish these women would stop doing this.

This is an industry where everyone involved has deranged lunatics following their every move to find that perfect moment they can take out of context to instigate drama and peddle rrats.

The worst thing you can do when you have this kind of attention on you? Make a social media account exclusively for crying and vagueposting.

bothyourhouses

I found weird how in the shorts when they talk about internal stuff they never say she is the CEO even when everyone know she is the menhera prime in that place
Nominally she's not the CEO but yeah. Will be interesting to see what happens if they ever pick up someone who outshines her dramatically.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
GODDAMN
:MozumiPichi:
:shiinastare:

When you see that Runie is 96 years old:

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
I've seen multiple Jelly and Shiina Dustborn clips, but not a single one for Panko.

SAD!

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
I've seen multiple Jelly and Shiina Dustborn clips, but not a single one for Panko.

SAD!
It's hard to monetise a clip when every second word is a slur.

Nigel Nigerman

Choo Choo Motherfuckers!
@Nenélove your retardedly adorable
oshi just got an animated clip where she's talking about showing her pubes to the girls. It's seriously funny and also, RIP Lamy's brain cells.

Edit: forgot to mention it's subtitled, turn it on so you can understand the retardedness of the conversation.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Nominally she's not the CEO but yeah. Will be interesting to see what happens if they ever pick up someone who outshines her dramatically.
Considering she outright tells people to go watch the other girls instead of her all the time I doubt anything would happen other than her being unironically proud of them.
Is the lion lady the woke chink then?
Sounds like her

For comparison

Shorts begin

Last edited:

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Varium's Serenade Oxblood will try to clear Jump King at 7PM JST.

She's reached the Tower.

Business with Ririka, Monogatari style.

VSpo's Shiranami Ramune and Tosaki Mimi with what makes men happy.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
Woke if true

View attachment 80639
:ameliaThink:
Yeah Idol is dead.

on top of having a hideous model she's that trannoid. The ones who don't like that shit gonna have to walk on eggshells and the ones who kept it in are just gonna come out and support her queer sister, slay queen.
Man that pirate design is wasted on idol, that's the real crime here :fishmandispair:

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter

on top of having a hideous model she's that trannoid. The ones who don't like that shit gonna have to walk on eggshells and the ones who kept it in are just gonna come out and support her queer sister, slay queen.
Man that pirate design is wasted on idol, that's the real crime here :fishmandispair:

I just feel terrible for Lisa, hopefully she can get out unscathed.

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
I just feel terrible for Lisa, hopefully she can get out unscathed.

Especially since Lisa's good friend is that troon-hating, turbo-racist neo-Nazi Pipkin Pippa. Since the tiger is part of The Many, and Lisa has a heretic as her friend, concern to be had.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

Wtf happened to Idol? This gen looks so shitty that I had to triple check it was actually Idol. How are they fallowing top shelf stuff like Coni and Roca with this?
You guys 1 guyed Idol into No-Lolis and they got the monkey's paw out :whatastory:

Top Bottom