"WHY DID THEY CALL IT CANNIBAL HOLOCAUST WHEN ITS NOT A HOLOCAUST MOVIE!?"Dizzy Dokuro

General Thread v3: The Hexagone

VSoyBoy

Also i didnt know Kuro was now a gay butt-pirate captain of the S.S.PlowMyAss
First anniversary redesign, same mama as Holostar's pirate Bettel. Also, technically it's a return to piracy for him since he was a pirate dog before he was Mysta.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Maybe it's the cynicism from the 2020 Holocaust, the Ai-chan bullshittery over the years, I don't really trust a single word out of a japanese corpo regardless of how much the talents claim otherwise, remember the Nijifamily posts.
Are you here because you're a terminal dramafag and came from Armchair, or did you just blow in from stupid town?

Xuhle

Because our resident mexihag @LuminousCove remembered the original green twitch I think it's good to share it here as well. :gurasemperfi:

Btw for those that don't know ether they have a nice collab feature that works similar to holodex.

Just to add on to this as they were answering some things in the replies.

One other thing that I noticed before with the multi stream. If the host goes offline it doesn't kill the entire multi stream it still has goes on still everyone leaves. No raids though as of currently from other replies I saw.

Last edited:

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
Guess I'm too used to doompost, my bad if it felt like a baitpost, even outside of vtubing stuff corpofaggotry is tiring
Yeah i understand you brother
I am still waiting for Cover to tell me where did they put the Brain of Mikeneko so i can give it back to her:faunacry:

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Not-Username

I love you fucking autists, No homo/lesbo

We crave the juicy real deep drama :cursedbae:
Not the fucking Imagine Dragon forced/fake drama retardniggas try to conjure. Waste of time.

On unrelated note, Godspeed kumomane. May haachama never cross your way.

marklollis

Are you here because you're a terminal dramafag and came from Armchair, or did you just blow in from stupid town?
I am stupid but I do not give a shit about what vtuber commentary channels say

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
I am stupid but I do not give a shit about what vtuber commentary channels say
Other Vtuber channels? You should learn to not care about what Proctor has to say as well.

Void Scribas

Considering the IRL photos that leaked of the Manko girl, I'm not surprised she likes Nirvana.

The real Italian alt girl.

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter
1000008512.jpg

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru

Hey SF6 guys
Its Blanka any good ?:BijouBijou:

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

💛 🩷 Time

Clara thinks rewatching her vods to read chat is narcissistic I think it's sweet she cares that much about the Ohmies also Airi does it too

Spooked But Lobotomized

Last season he was one of the strongest in the game. Always in argument over whether he was top 3 or not. This season, he's fallen off rather hard. Still considered good, but the game has had a bit of power creep and his strongest abilities got weakened.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
She had shit lined up like a devour collab with Fauna, ERB and Shiori, if people were just silent about it it would be worse (see, the Reimu/Nerissa/Selen/Zen Lethal Company collab)
never said silent either. there's are a hundred million excuses they could make about half that if you want to exclude lying.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
never said silent either. there's are a hundred million excuses they could make about half that if you want to exclude lying.
How would you have handled it then? I honestly dont really understand why them being blunt about Ina suffering an unforseen issue that will prevent her for streaming for the week was that terrible of a choice. It still invites speculation, but almost everything will, having something from the horse's mouth on behalf of both Talent and company that quickly and succinctly is still pretty informative compared to its previous events

closedblas

Clara thinks rewatching her vods to read chat is narcissistic I think it's sweet she cares that much about the Ohmies also Airi does it too
That comment thinks your clipping fucked up the audio when the source was always fucked. :fishmandispair:

But seriously, do you hit'em with normalization, compression, gain riding? Because on god they need that shit. I had never thought a volume wheel on my keyboard was this essential until becoming a Phase viewer.

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter

Hey SF6 guys

Lapu-bro, with the level she's playing at, it doesn't matter. Blanka's a perfect fit for her cause they're both tiny yet loud gremlin creatures.
:BijouBijou:

Zyklon Mag

Was 30 minutes late to Doki Deadcock Charity Hour and for some reason they're waiting in limbo

El Rrata

Gringo Tolerable
Early Adopter
A part of me hopes she randomly shows Mint's as a throwback, but I know she probably has plenty of entries now.
:BijouBijou:
foto_no_exif - 2024-10-09T160859.441.jpg
She makes it so obvious :pomuLove:

mismatch

I feel pretty comfortable calling this a fairly big Cover L. Ina was clearly pissed off enough about it that she pointed the finger directly at the company in her tweet, and addressed Ina business more directly on her Nagu account than I've ever seen her do. I'm pretty sure that aside from all the collabs she's gonna have to miss, she was working hard on her own 3d live and who knows how many other appearances in other talents' lives - even possibly something like the next hoshimatic project isn't outside the realm of possibility.

Now she has to fly back home on short notice and stay there for however long getting the Visa shit sorted out takes. I wouldn't be surprised if this results in a significant delay to her 3d live, and she'll have to drop out of any 3d live collabs that aren't far enough out to account for what could very well be a multi-week/month delay. All because Cover messed up some part of her Visa documentation or something like that.

Is this on the level of the various Niji nonsense or is Ina in any danger of leaving? Obviously not, but I think calling Cover out on a serious fuck up is warranted.

Top Bottom