"I did't know it was so fun to hurt people; You have no idea... you have no idea how much pent up rage I have"Fujikura Uruka

General Thread v3: The Hexagone

WaWa

Doog playing TCG Card Shop simulator.

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
Suou Patra's Pokemon Emerald continues. Next stop: Elite Four.

LOL
Her team almost got sweeped by a fucking Slaking with Earthquake
And now she is going for the Regis before the Elite four

Unseiso Dragon

Seiso? Say No!
Watch Pigo-jan talk with Rie. I am no longer asking :laplusgun:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore

Euthyphro

Certified Awatistic

bothyourhouses

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife

Silvervale got a glyph in Warframe. She plays the game to death, so it means a bunch to her. She's giving out the code now.

Saturnus

haha it's unou
why not just play good games
Not every vtuber can play mainline Shin Megami Tensei (though, they should).
:dokiSmug:
Also, did she say that her 3.0 would have a new mama?
Mint didn't outright state she'd have a new art mama for 3.0 but I've seen a few posters on her general thread on /vt/ assume that she did get a new artmama and it might be Ayamy because of the way the her eye is drawn in the preview.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Eri's irl friend was missing and just found dead she tweeted it on her private locked account so no link
Screenshot_20241003-081620.png

UberSoldat

THREAD: The latest victim of Twitch's crusade against vtubers, Nako Ryu has been banned mid-stream for "nudity" regarding her art, even though it was only an outline

a1 a2 a3

Euthyphro

Certified Awatistic
Spectra's long-awaited return to the VSMP in a few minutes (she had Kilia fill in for her in the VSMP Presidential Debates):

Poma with more Half-Life:

Kanna with Wukong soon:

El Rrata

Gringo Tolerable
Early Adopter
Mint didn't outright state she'd have a new art mama for 3.0 but I've seen a few posters on her general thread on /vt/ assume that she did get a new artmama and it might be Ayamy because of the way the her eye is drawn in the preview.
I didn't hyper-analyze it, but I kinda figured she had a new mama with how she was talking and how her current artist didn't retweet anything.

If it isn't ayamy, who seems like the obvious choice, I hope it is Itiso, her artist as Pomu.

Limkin

If it isn't ayamy, who seems like the obvious choice, I hope it is Itiso, her artist as Pomu.
Is it incest if you oshi someone who has the same artist as you? Since viewers like to call vtubers with the same artist sisters and such. Not that it would stop Mariya in any capacity but still

El Rrata

Gringo Tolerable
Early Adopter
Is it incest if you oshi someone who has the same artist as you? Since viewers like to call vtubers with the same artist sisters and such. Not that it would stop Mariya in any capacity but still
Sir, they are anime people. Not engaging in incest is a mere suggestion in the anime world.

Xuhle

Sir, they are anime people. Not engaging in incest is a mere suggestion in the anime world.
Idk seeing doki fucking selen is pretty hot. Though would that be selfcest or incest.
:randonFap:

JellyKusa

Early Adopter
The chance of me stumbling on not-ollie during the event (I planned to attend the event as well, gonna photo the booth if I got the chance) is very small, but not impossible.
will you give her a gun to hold if you do?
The body snatchers are winning. Look at what Ollie's roommate just tweeted

View attachment 79734
yea
Basically, she found out that her period issues might have to do with her being a bit fat. So to get her period in check, she has to go on a diet. Seems like dieting for those first few days is quite hard.

Also have a random image of her womb, because I think its funny
There is another story in there how she got anally violated by an egg from the doctor, because she isnt married yet. She is quite funny. Ollie Love.
ErrmwyO0_o.png

I watched the Ame Aquarium stream. For context, I am not a really pro or anti Kronii. This is the first time I really enjoyed her. It was peak Vtuber! Female and autistic and pushy and autistic!

I am not even counting the ending where she was sweet and emotional, that was cute too, but her trying to one-up everyone and be the biggest sealife enthusiast was really charming to me! (I could not find any clips because the "woman tears" bait was too strong for clippers I guess)

Unrelated but this very old Keeki video was at the top of my YT homepage.
What the heck?!
I forgot how cute her English used to be with that vaguely British lilt.
I guess all those American sitcoms really fucked up her voice, eh?

Vtubers?
Umm... well... imagine Myth if it debuted with a much less gratingly voiced Kiara?

The voice Kiara debuted with is most likely a result of Kiara being too JP brained to really audition and debut with her usual voice. JP members put up a cute squeaky voice, so she must do the same. I remember a members stream, it was a few weeks after the Myth 1 year anniversary, where she said that she knows that some people don't like how she sounds. But she auditioned with that voice, Cover chose her for that voice and if she doesn't keep it up, it amounts to breaking the contract with them. (Ignoring the fact, that by then, Suisei had already dropped her voice on doctors orders and Marine was mute because of throat damage).

Her voice very gradually dropped bit by bit in the following 2 years. It was so subtle, I dont think she herself realized it, I only noticed it when I went back to older clips and saw the difference. Another, bit more noticeable drop happened in winter 2023 when she went down with the triple threat of Bronchitis, a Sinus Infection and Laryngitis. She streamed mute or with a sound board for 2 or 3 weeks and also made Sock-puppets during that time.
The voice she went out with after that, is the voice she currently has. You will notice its also deeper and stronger that the voice in that old ass video.

sock puppet Kino:

Laplus, Reine, Elizabeth & Ririka plan to destroy Halloween. Or something.

Voicepacks.

If there are any ojou laughs, I might actually be tempted...

reine is the only one who could make me think that that joke of a language, Bahasa Indonesia can sound super hot

Saturnus

haha it's unou
Mariya specifically wanted Itiso back in the day because her oshi was Pomu/Mint (she has one of her old fancards she would send out back as a 2view iirc) so having Mint be drawn by Itiso wouldn't make it that weird.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Tonight (or next morning I guess) Kureha Mitra is playing one of three megaman X games worth mentioning to this day

Top Bottom