"We were admiring Calli's TV, it's a really nice TV, and then Calli's like 'yeah you know it's good for playing games on it', and then IRyS looked at me DEAD IN THE EYE and was like '...you wanna s m a s h!?!' and there was an awkward silence, we maintained eye contact for like 10 seconds and I was like '...bro??' but then!, she said it again!"Hakos Baelz

General Thread v3: The Hexagone

Faceless Waifu

prompt: sister cleaire, event horizon, no eyes
Early Adopter
will you give her a gun to hold if you do?
Probably not. From my experience attending the last Comic Frontier (CF18 back in may), the event organizers is being unusually hard at firearms-shaped props to the point that there were people telling other cosplayers (especially those who does military/police impressions) to either don't bring it or bring something small enough that it can be hidden from the search.

I don't want to risk my rifle-sized prop to not get an entry so either I try pistol or just not carry it at all. Less of a hassle.

I got nothing to talk about so here's this 2view twitch military nerd vtuber talking about blahaj

She already streamed 2 hours ago, but iunno if she spent those 2 hours just talking about blahaj or flying airplane in DCS World.
EDIT: Oh wait she's back on the airplane game

Zyklon Mag

Ruze playing Satisfactory, harassing wildlife and putting form over function

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

Xuhle

Apparently this guy made a list of trustworthy artist. I've not looked into them but might be useful.

JellyKusa

Early Adopter
So I watched @The Proctor stream the other day, and when he went over the Brave group chart, he said that 2/3ds of that whole chart would probably only add up to 1 or 2 really popular Holomembers.

I tried to put that on the test by using the numbers from here:

I took out the Brave group part of the Pie chart and overlaid it over both HoloJP and HoloEN.
I doubt that Vtstats counts everything that is on chart in their data (I suspect that everything that might be overseas, so all the Chinese, and EN groups Brave owns is missing) but still this does count Vspo!, which is by far Braves biggest property.

IToCyhzJ_o.png

Brave Group as a whole is about as popular as 1 Miko :mikothumbsl: and 0,5 Pekoras :pekol: combined.
Hololive EN alone is considerably bigger than all of Brave group.
Bijou :BijouBijou: alone surpasses by a solid margin whoever is the top talent of Brave.

httn

Hag enthusiast
Woman of the brown variety birthday totsu.

TKN_Murder

Murdered Lurker
Seems like our favorite nightmare sheep is not having such a good time right now.

A

Willemshaven

Outlasted the Chinese Community Sinicization Group
True & Honest Holofan

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
First I got a clip of Liz hamming up Hamilton.

Then

🐺 🐼 Time

Mili with a veiled threat to Fishman

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
So I watched @The Proctor stream the other day, and when he went over the Brave group chart, he said that 2/3ds of that whole chart would probably only add up to 1 or 2 really popular Holomembers.

I took out the Brave group part of the Pie chart and overlaid it over both HoloJP and HoloEN.
I doubt that Vtstats counts everything that is on chart in their data (I suspect that everything that might be overseas, so all the Chinese, and EN groups Brave owns is missing) but still this does count Vspo!, which is by far Braves biggest property.

IToCyhzJ_o.png

Brave Group as a whole is about as popular as 1 Miko :mikothumbsl: and 0,5 Pekoras :pekol: combined.
Bijou :BijouBijou: alone surpasses by a solid margin whoever is the top talent of Brave.
Do keep in mind september was an exceptionally good month viewership-wise for Holo due to events where a ton of people were streaming, Holo usually makes up about 20% - 33% of the industry. One thing I don't get is how in these charts indies (brown) are always shown as smaller than Niji and Holo but in another chart I saw indies were like 40% while Holo/Niji had 20% each. Maybe it was another metric?

Last edited:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

IToCyhzJ_o.png

damn
1 Finana was like 300 CCV while 1 Miko is an entire absolute clusterfuck of a vtuber sponsor/company

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife

NotDecatto

BREAK GLASS IN CASE OF MENHERA
PSA: Your kamioshi’s manager gets first dibs on your dick pics and tributes.

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
PSA: Your kamioshi’s manager gets first dibs on your dick pics and tributes.

Some bi or gay anon just got harder at the fact that he made a (seemingly) straight man unwillingly see his penis

GOTBB

Seems like our favorite nightmare sheep is not having such a good time right now.

A

In the tweet she touts a "major W", what are you talking about?

Also, who is Limealicious? Is she the same "LIME---" as in the Minto birthday yesterday?
She is back with Minto and Doki... and everyone else in this collab but is the only name I am unfamiliar with.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Also, who is Limealicious? Is she the same "LIME---" as in the Minto birthday yesterday?
She is back with Minto and Doki... and everyone else in this collab but is the only name I am unfamiliar with.

Lime is a person who was already quite popular because she's part of some youtuber group that's been around for ages. She just decided to become a vtuber.

TKN_Murder

Murdered Lurker
It would still constitute a pretty rough time if she had to wear the same 4 types of clothing for days before that yes?

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Lime is a person who was already quite popular because she's part of some youtuber group that's been around for ages. She just decided to become a vtuber.
shes part of vinesauce is a good friend of vinny and more or less an oldfag youtube wise since vinesauce is old

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Rrats are she's been suspended a few days by management.

This is stupid. Phase Connect has never done a suspension before, in spite of talents all the yabs or doing content that wouldn't fly in any other corpo, and we're suddenly supposed to believe Panko got a suspension and we're not even sure what that suspension is for?

Top Bottom