"But is the bonking... is 'bonking' another word for the deed? It's British slang? Oh fucking hell mate, I was on your side, UK. I supported your English a lot, you know, and then you do this to me"Takanashi Kiara

General Thread v3: The Hexagone

NotDecatto

BREAK GLASS IN CASE OF MENHERA
This is stupid. Phase Connect has never done a suspension before, in spite of talents all the yabs or doing content that wouldn't fly in any other corpo, and we're suddenly supposed to believe Panko got a suspension and we're not even sure what that suspension is for?
Black coffee company. Please understand.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
This is vengeance for all the "Vesper impreganted your oshi" jokes we've made through the years.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
This is stupid. Phase Connect has never done a suspension before, in spite of talents all the yabs or doing content that wouldn't fly in any other corpo, and we're suddenly supposed to believe Panko got a suspension and we're not even sure what that suspension is for?
I think they just encourage them to take a little break, or sometimes a long ass fucking break.... when they're getting a bit crazy on stream or in private. You often hear a talent say they don't want to stream in this condition because they might say something they'll regret or just make a bad stream. Suspension should be the last chance after they demonstrate inability to follow rules and it's best to not announce it.

The Peanut Gallery

Tis the Spooky Season. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Trixie playing Vampire Survivors

Capo Miyo playing Dead Rising Remastered

Twitch

Iori will be hunting monsters in 10 minutes

Muyu will be chatting at the same time

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan

Bronze

Kazuma

Early Adopter

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
/vt/ taking any excuse to schizo out and bait people does not make a rrat

GOTBB

It would still constitute a pretty rough time if she had to wear the same 4 types of clothing for days before that yes?
I see. I guess it was a revealing reply. In my closet, I have a pile of work clothes, a pile of sleep clothes, and everything else is for outdoor use but I do not think about it and end up grabbing whatever is closest. So the idea of a very small rotation of clothes is not weird to me.

On the topic of Vtubers (and not my "fashion") I saw the video in this tweet and thought how much damage it could do unleashed at a OFFKAI with its Vtuber focus.

A

Last edited:

JusticeDog

I see. I guess it was a revealing reply. In my closet, I have a pile of work clothes, a pile of sleep clothes, and everything else is for outdoor use but I do not think about it and end up grabbing whatever is closest. So the idea of a very small rotation of clothes is not weird to me.

On the topic of Vtubers (and not my "fashion") I saw the video in this tweet and thought how much damage it could do unleashed at a OFFKAI with its Vtuber focus.

A

Literally anyone could do this with their phone at any time. It's just reverse searching people's faces. Only impressive part is doing it automatically.
:irysrecording:
Even if a vtuber got "doxxed" with this, how would it even link any of it to their vtuber account unless they are already showing their face.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

A

Watchdogs time bros

Willemshaven

Outlasted the Chinese Community Sinicization Group
True & Honest Holofan

Saturnus

haha it's unou
I like how this discussion is happening after last night in the Niji L thread where people were discussing a rumor that Nasa had one of her Niji manager friends join Phase as a manager too.
:smugselen:

kanpainiggi

Local scientist ask a very scientific question

Anime Fan

Shiina's gonna be putting together some Warhammer 40k minis soon.

El Rrata

Gringo Tolerable
Early Adopter
Here's a fresh rrat:

your oshi will actually eat three square meals a day and drink a healthy amount of water
Joke's on you, my oshi actually started doing that.
:selenpointandlaugh:

Just don't talk about sleeping.

Landphobic

Just don't like it
Also, who is Limealicious? Is she the same "LIME---" as in the Minto birthday yesterday?
She is back with Minto and Doki... and everyone else in this collab but is the only name I am unfamiliar with.
It's Laimu shilling taimu!
Like others have already explained, Limealicious used to be part of Vinesauce and decided to jump into vtubing a few years ago. Her character goes by Limes or Laimu.
If you watch her streams, the first thing you'll notice is her insanely good model

Her streams are chatty and have super cozy vibes. I've mentioned it in another comment before, but she has that great streamer quality of making whatever she talks about engaging to listen to.
As for good streams to start with her, I'd suggest her recent playthroughs of Thank Goodness You're Here and Fallout London (despite her streaming accent, she's actually Bri'ish)

The Trepang2 run was also a riot

Oh yeah, and if you want more content with Doki, you definitely need to watch the Lockdown Protocol collab

Last edited:

Unseiso Dragon

Seiso? Say No!
I can't believe Sakana paid off the workers at the Lia residence to work slower so that she can't stream too, he can't keep getting away with it!

I like how this discussion is happening after last night in the Niji L thread where people were discussing a rumor that Nasa had one of her Niji manager friends join Phase as a manager too.
:smugselen:
Can't believe the REAL evil dragon of Niji was Nasa all along, I love this rrat :gloomiLaugh:

Wellful of Wails

If Il Duce Pankolini hasn't been suspended for calling dex users homosexual, or saying non-whites in America are more violent, or saying she just likes making Indian voice impressions but that doesn't mean she shits in the street, nothing she's done recently will have gotten her a suspension, either. At the worst she's been told not to directly call people a bitch on Twitter by Aiko, and even then she was still allowed to tell us as much.
:nenebased:

Top Bottom