"Twitter sucks"Nyaru

General Thread v3: The Hexagone

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Just a few more days till Grimmis new outfit debut

kingcaid

Rats is streaming minecraft once she figures out how to work OBS.

Edit: Stream died shes doing something else now.

Last edited:

Pencilfreak

OG Pomu fan and former nijisister
@jebby I'm gonna need you to take a few days off. I'm not used to seeing your reactions on posts I'm reading for the first time, I used to use that to mean I'm working too much and behind on backlog. Thanks in advance, homie.
(y)

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
Screenshot_20240925_222220_X.jpg
Finally Miori realized what she needs

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

FL Cascadia

Mommaocco live talking about why she's leaving the under the tea podcast.

In case any of you are interested.

I can't quickly archive this right now but............
It seems like Mommaocco has hijacked the podcast's channel.

EDIT: Ack, CLOCK ME. Didn't pay attention to the timestamp on the tweet.

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
Stock purchasing advice from Randon:

Don't buy Nijisanji stock. :smugselen:

the red road

Pencilfreak

OG Pomu fan and former nijisister

El Rrata

Gringo Tolerable
Early Adopter

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
I gonna be like Azehara and do long ass quotes and post because I just woken up.

Can you enlighten me on this ethnic tension as its new to me.
Imagine the balkans, now imagine that instead of filthy slavs and turks the people there are a bunch of tribal rapebaby mutts who speak the language of the fishpeople, now realize they're all schizophrenic ladyboys too.
I think Indog and Malaydog are supposed to be abang-adik? Dont forget the Malay dog ancestor, Sultan Paramesvara is from Indonesia! :whatastory:
I will say that what NotDecatto said pretty much sums it up best.

I would say the relationship between Indonesia and Malaysia is that like of a spicier version of the USA and Canada. Lots of poking fun at each other with insults but nowhere till the point of actual hostility.

There are a lot of poking fun over trivial shit that sometimes can go into some form of hostility but otherwise they are just chill, and even work together to shit on other country (like say, Singapore, because unlike the two they don't have culture and only imported goods).

The best overall recent example I can cite is when a yamanba fleshstreamer IShowSpeed were doing South East Asian tour and he inevitably went into both Malaysia and Indonesia. There are netizens from both country lambasting each other when the black man travelling there, including one instances when on the Malay tour, the tour guide Speed hired tried to claim that Batik (which by all accounts, Indonesian) were Malaysians.

Then the Malaysian netizens gets more L when Speed went to Indonesia and spend 4 days there instead of Malaysia's tour that only consist of 1 day, and he practically doing a lot of fun and gained a YT record (1 million CCV iirc on his first day in Jakarta). Safe to say the Indog netizens were happy and Malaydog netizens cope by trying to shit on Indogs regardless.

My only perception of Malaysians comes from Jelly which is a positive one, I just chose the poorest regions of Malaysia and Indonesia because I feel they'd be better representative of vtubing values for a theoretical HoloSEA.
Could've used any region except New Guinea for ID, to be fair. New Guinea (and Papua as a whole) is pretty much still a hotly contested area where the ID police were expected to fight against Papuan/Black men rebels.

But then again, the idea of streaming in a hotly contested region that was so far away from the central of Indonesia has its own niche too.

Kazuma

Early Adopter
IRyS is doing an unarchived karaoke in 50 minutes

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Hag Marines time. Lumi has been replaced with Clio since she's currently in China out getting milk.

Salado

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
The Soviets? Who waited to declare war on Japan until 3 months after the Nazis surrendered and two days after the bombing of HIroshima so they could mop up and seize territory? Hmm hmm yes like no Americans who had just spent 3 years evicting Japan from tiny island to tiny island and actually winning naval battles could ever dream of, yes.

The Under the Tea podcast team has split in rather dramatic fashion. Details are hazy but according to tweets by Mizu (archive), Occo split off to start a new podcast with the group's former manager and has demanded that Mizu and Lumi remove all content that features Occo's branding from the channel - which would basically be everything. Mizu is refusing to do so. Occo has said he will stream tonight to explain his side of the story and Mizu is saying he and Lumi will stream tomorrow.

As a fan of the show since the very first episode, I don't like to hear mommy and daddy fighting. Hopefully both sides can pick up the scraps and start new shows, but right now it's looking unlikely either side will ever work with the other again.
This has been extremely retarded and dumb to watch. I thought Occo was the one with the actual brains of the group and nigga had a woman moment. Clearly shit is going on irl that seems to be making them have some issues. Hope he takes a step back, chills out and comes back in a few days with a more clear head.

Stock purchasing advice from Randon:

Don't buy Nijisanji stock. :smugselen:

Good advice. I wonder if he is talking out of perosnal experience and he bought stocks there.

Salado

niggaphil

My Not-Clara Romanian wife stream in 5 minutes!

I am imagine my Romanian wife will YAB a lot about wanna fuck Loki and wear Fursuit in this stream!!! :Vesper-UNHINGED::fishmandispair:

Edit: Absolute HARAM
:koboharam:

orca-image-404550899.jpeg

My actual romanian wife reaction:

Last edited:

Salado

I am imagine my Romanian wife will YAB a lot about wanna fuck Loki and wear Fursuit in this stream!!! :Vesper-UNHINGED::fishmandispair:
Another one on the chopping block.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
She, Runie and Erina are so fucking dead.
Real question, will Tenma leave anyone who used her model alive after this?

Top Bottom