"'Falsely claiming to be sponsored' is wrong because 'deez nuts' is not a brand."Zaion LanZa

General Thread v3: The Hexagone

niggaphil

HoloMY candidate: Biadab kau, itu superchat buat saya, tak layak buat kau!*
HoloID candidate: can you speak english
HoloMY: FUCK YOU!
HoloID: Fuck you too, kontol!**

I think Indog and Malaydog are supposed to be abang-adik? Dont forget the Malay dog ancestor, Sultan Paramesvara is from Indonesia! :whatastory:

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Watch the superchirami anniversary stream NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW!

1727282562599.png

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
Bonus 8th Ayame Among us stream and its a COLLAB

This was a good month to be a Nakirigumi with 8 Streams that werent Valorant

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
Today on schizo news.

(A)

Last edited:

NotDecatto

BREAK GLASS IN CASE OF MENHERA
The interesting thing is that in Malaysia sub-ethnic groups like the Bugis and Minangkabau are rolled into the larger Malay group and given Bumiputera (sons of the earth) status, wheras in Indonesia I believe Malays are their own ethnic groups alongside the various others.

I would say the relationship between Indonesia and Malaysia is that like of a spicier version of the USA and Canada. Lots of poking fun at each other with insults but nowhere till the point of actual hostility.

GOTBB

Mint doing karaoke in vrchat

I just caught up on this and this dork is so fucking funny any segment (she goes to multiple worlds) has gold.
It is not as much singing as I expected but as an example at 1:26:26 in the video:

>Opens VRcraft "world"
>sings a parody of "Be My Guest" off the dome about Minecraft PLUS DANCING (1:26:30)
>enters the world
>immediately runs to a tree and starts beating the shit out of it (1:27:27)
>"We're in Minecraft! OMG this is the perfect moment for my favourite Minecraft quote, 'I am... STEVE!'" (1:28:01)
>"California Girls" karaoke and GO WHITE GIRL GO dancing (1:36:54)

Every segment is like this!
A slightly deranged Minto mix of talent and charm and being a total weirdo!

Last edited:

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
A certain animal-loving spider will play Zoo Tycoon

Para is streaming

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
My only perception of Malaysians comes from Jelly which is a positive one, I just chose the poorest regions of Malaysia and Indonesia because I feel they'd be better representative of vtubing values for a theoretical HoloSEA.
She's chinese though.

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
That hairstyle looks really good on her.
@Would
Someone is asking for a Mikeneko on a pole match behind the corner Waffle House... :annoyedpippa:
Me.
She just didn't have a good man. Have you seen these Japanese twinks? They can't give anything to women. All she needs is a hard Russian dick to awaken her ancestral memories
You can say that about a lot of vtubers. :koronehappyl:

Bronze

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
She just didn't have a good man. Have you seen these Japanese twinks? They can't give anything to women. All she needs is a hard Russian dick to awaken her ancestral memories.:supermigo:

Excuse me, but are you implying that the Russians have historically raped the Japanese?

Are you forgetting the time that the Japanese fucked the Russians so hard it accidentally helped spark a political revolution that would lead to the deaths of 20 million civilians?

Battle_of_Chemulpo.jpg

Oopsie.

The southern "Kuril" islands are historical Japanese clay btw

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
Except for JP gen 1, Hitomi chris strikes again

Yeah, but Mel wasn't originally apart of Gen 1 - she was Gen 0 before it was called Gen 0.

Mel debuted less than a month before Gen 1, and Chris lasted less than a month. When Chris got terminated, they just slid Mel in to keep it at five members.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

🐺 🐼 Time

Airi told me to clip so I did... again

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
She's really good with impressions and has done a Tenma one before, if she plays her cards right she's gonna blow everyone out of the water.
This entire Tenma arc has been pretty kino. Can't wait for the clip compilations.

El Rrata

Gringo Tolerable
Early Adopter

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Excuse me, but are you implying that the Russians have historically raped the Japanese?

Are you forgetting the time that the Japanese fucked the Russians so hard it accidentally helped spark a political revolution that would lead to the deaths of 20 million civilians?

View attachment 79227

Oopsie.

The southern "Kuril" islands are historical Japanese clay btw
It's fucking monarchists. The real communist chads chased the japs down like no americans could ever dream of.

During the Manchurian operation of the Soviet troops the Kwantung Army lost about 84 thousand soldiers and officers killed, more than 15 thousand died of wounds and diseases on the territory of Manchuria, about 600 thousand people were taken prisoner, while the irrecoverable losses of the Soviet Army amounted to about 12 thousand people.
One of the reasons the Japanese signed the surrender was not just the nukes, but the impending defeat of the Kwantung Army.

Kazuma

Early Adopter
Ame is doing an Elden Ring Endurance stream

stassy

It has been a few days since the Nayuta Birthday Fan Meeting Event, as there is still no stream report about it, probably because she is busy working on her M3 album, so here is a detailed blog article about it from a long time fan in japanese but chrome or google translation are good enough to get the most of it.
Since it's quite long as it cover both lunch and dinner show here is a summary :
  • Song > intro MC > Song x 3 > Food is served > MC by Yuri Tsunchaka who comment a what's-in-the-box mini game with Nayuta vs her pianist SperioNz > Song x 3 > Quiz about Nayuta > Song x 3 > goodies advertisement > end of the show while people can take photo with her life size panel cutout
  • The blog author was quite lucky as he is one of the dozen of people who were able to participate in both sessions and also one of the few to answer both of the quizz correctly, earning 2 signed key visual illustration
  • Favorite part was the afterparty where the organizer tried to jokingly pass the bill as Nayuta company business expense, the president answer was ruthless

"P.S. Dear President Nayuta, I have received a receipt in the name of the company for today's launch.Please give me a total of 112,000 yen for expenses."
    "You didn't apply for approval in advance, did you? Rejected."

Also, she is starred as a guest in the M3 1st EP of Tsugumi Hoshinohi, an aspiring Vsinger who started vtubing one year ago with a onsen/bathing theme :

Wellful of Wails

@jebby I'm gonna need you to take a few days off. I'm not used to seeing your reactions on posts I'm reading for the first time, I used to use that to mean I'm working too much and behind on backlog. Thanks in advance, homie.

Top Bottom