"Wait let's raid Aletta... I mean... fk.. ah...I mean.... oh... um... I mean the totally not related Vtuber... I'm so glad the stream is getting archived. Hahaha I mean Elira, I mean... um... uhhhh snickers this new Vtuber called Elia... fuck. lol fuck... fuck. snort oh my god lol I mean the Vtuber Elia. Hahahaha OK bye snortKilia Kurayami

General Thread v3: The Hexagone

Salado

thirteenorphans

Imagine being a new recruit to Hololive, only to be kept in the basement for two years, until the right person graduates. Praying every night for two years that please, please let Kiara graduate so you can take her spot on Hololive's roster.

Then finally, finally you get your chance. Someone graduated and your gen can finally debut!

And then you learn that it wasn't even Kiara who left, but the detective you oshi'd.
Sudden thought, Cecilia's lore and her own comments refer to her being a part of Justice for a long time but deactivated. Is that kayfabe for "I was in the basement"? My new rrat is that she was supposed to be part of Advent but things didn't line up.
I think the same was also true for Shinri and Bettel from the stars side.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Sudden thought, Cecilia's lore and her own comments refer to her being a part of Justice for a long time but deactivated. Is that kayfabe for "I was in the basement"? My new rrat is that she was supposed to be part of Advent but things didn't line up.
that would've put Advent as 5+1 (fwmc) members and the first gen of Stars as a downright unprecedented 6
it doesnt make much sense from Holo's previous track record of never going past 5 or 4

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
if thats code for anything and not just "lore" it prolly just means she was management or intern or something and they decided to let her audition.

thirteenorphans

that would've put Advent as 5+1 (fwmc) members and the first gen of Stars as a downright unprecedented 6
it doesnt make much sense from Holo's previous track record of never going past 5 or 4
Yes and I'm suggesting that too many candidates is why they were split off and put in the basement/reserve list

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
No, but they could've let them know they wanted them for their next gen. Maybe thats also why those 2 gens debuted less than 1 year after their respective previous gen.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Except for JP gen 1, Hitomi chris strikes again

frz

Don't you think they're rushing because they want to make something for Ame as she's gone in less than one week?
Brother really think holoID gets hololive news by courrier pigeons and they never realized ame is graduating all this time. Not until today that the pigeon arrived.:koronehappyl:

Negzana

What I would love is HoloID becomes HoloSEA and we get gens dedicated to Indonesian, Malaysian, Filipino, and Vietnamese vtubers. It will totally end well and there won't be issues with menhera girls and it will bypass the fact that the ID industry seems mostly saturated.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
What I would love is HoloID becomes HoloSEA and we get gens dedicated to Indonesian, Malaysian, Filipino, and Vietnamese vtubers. It will totally end well and there won't be issues with menhera girls and it will bypass the fact that the ID industry seems mostly saturated.
anything with filipinos in it is just a ticking time bomb waiting for the right moment to go off so no

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore

niggaphil

anything with filipinos in it is just a ticking time bomb waiting for the right moment to go off so no
It would be very very FUNNY if your next oshi is a flips :whatastory:

Negzana

Shiori is fine, so they're not all crazy

Replace Flips with Thais if you're worried and it's smooth sailing with the best kinds of vtubers.

the new haircut is a direct attack on me, specifically

I need to increase my defenses
Have standards in women

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore

Dawifet

I love my dumb dorky nephilim
Namirin's Husband

niggaphil

He oshi'd Hexa. He's way past the point of having standards.
He is a manwhore, thats why he is attracted to cheap whores like Hexa :Vesper-UNHINGED:

Negzana

He is a manwhore, thats why he is attracted to cheap whores like Hexa :Vesper-UNHINGED:
He should have stuck with Shiori or Dizzy. They're the fun kind of menhera at least.

Unseiso Dragon

Seiso? Say No!
A clip of the first batch of Tenmas has been dropped

Local sexy hobo goddess is back and yapping

ErinMa today.

Phase's biggest felid larping as the smallest canid :whatastory:

thirteenorphans

Shiori is fine, so they're not all crazy
Habibi, Shiori is my oshi but I, and I'm sure many others, would argue she is most definitely a bit crazy. Just not in the stab you during an argument kinda way.

Top Bottom