"Very danjyaryasu~"Usada Pekora

General Thread v3: The Hexagone

kingcaid

should we make an instructional pamphlet about "do not click on suspicious links from people/places you don't know"
No sadly vtubers cant read so unless you have the artistic abilities to scribble something in ms paint that gets the point across I wouldnt bother.

akaaoi

Just remembered, have they fixed Ina's visa issues? Seems like it's been a week since
It actually sounded like Ina was still in Japan recently - Calli had a get together to watch Gurren Lagann a couple of days ago and Bae later followed that up by talking about that gathering and during that mentioned that she met Ina (see end of attached clip). Ina's original tweet a week ago about the situation also said she'd be able to post in a week once she flew home, so whatever happened it didn't result in her being thrown out of the country immediately. Maybe they were waiting a week for an appeals process? Dunno.

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
Everyone liked this

Liz can't be goth, sad to say

how can she sing this song and make it feel upbeat? ERB killing classics and hitting repeat is amazing. OBV, she isn't getting into vocal/recording hell which is great but she's also a pro, hopefully others with vocal/lung issues heal the fuck up.
Raven Reacts dropped an Ame peice

She also has a new video about Suisei

El Rrata

Gringo Tolerable
Early Adopter
It does have a chance albeit slightly, the site basically imports a lot of the Good twitter/x features while getting rid of all the bad muskrat update.
If they could convince most of the corporate/Japanese accounts to move there it would be an even bigger reason for people to start joining there en masse
Bluesky is unironically a better website (for now). X is a piece of shit that barely functions as a website and was that way before Elon came in. After, not only did it suck nuts as a website, but they now have a growing list of features they stripped for no reason other than Elon's ego. The botting on X is insufferable, and more and more shit gets shoved down your throat with each update.

Bluesky doesn't have the userbase and never will, but it is functionally a much more user-friendly experience, if only becauss if I go on there and want my experience to be ONLY hololive shit, I can get that and not a billion posts by literal who indie whores promoting themselves and a bunch of Nijitwats

Last edited:

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk

how can she sing this song and make it feel upbeat? ERB killing classics and hitting repeat is amazing. OBV, she isn't getting into vocal/recording hell which is great but she's also a pro, hopefully others with vocal/lung issues heal the fuck up.

because the original song is also upbeat? Good singer but MCR's whole deal was trying to make depression happy it's not all Nerissa.

Wellful of Wails

Toxic Benevolence Critic
if I go on there and want my experience to be ONLY hololive shit
You've been able to do this on Twitter since at least 2009, and that didn't change or get any harder to do in the last two years. Control of what you see is on you thanks to blocks, word and account mutes, filters and lists. 100% a you problem.

thirteenorphans

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
Hime's computer may have been compromised LIVE ON HER STREAM.
Its a developing story that I probably won't follow up on.

She started her normal stream and her youtube account was typing things out while she was playing a game on stream.
View attachment 80811
A rando in chat was modded before the stream went down.
View attachment 80812

Allegedly Hime right now in discord:
View attachment 80813

Apparently in contact with management and working on it:
View attachment 80814

I wish he got personal data before being expelled from her PC, now Hime will finally be useful for Phase, as the cautionary tale of all time.
Imagine if he got all the smut self-insert fanfiction she wrote and gets exploded for wrongthink, it would be hilarious.

Bella singing

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
because the original song is also upbeat? Good singer but MCR's whole deal was trying to make depression happy it's not all Nerissa.
That's ERB and while the sentiment is uplifting the song sung feels more heartbreaking from MCR. I do think the theater singers like Clara, Narissa, and ERB are playful in their singing which breaks up the sentiment for me. Also, ERB is too pony to be goth.

Currently the chinchilla is finishing the stream while people make her talk about DSP/CWC...

El Rrata

Gringo Tolerable
Early Adopter
You've been able to do this on Twitter since at least 2009, and that didn't change or get any harder to do in the last two years. Control of what you see is on you thanks to blocks, word and account mutes, filters and lists. 100% a you problem.
None of that shit works, retard. I shouldn't have to mute 5 million accounts for the chance at hopefully not seeing a bunch of shit I don't want to see.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
My friend, if it's live singing and sounds halfway decent, it's probably not Nerissa.
geezuz their models are similar. or I'm blind or both.

also i like Meyers singing it's fine.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
None of that shit works, retard. I shouldn't have to mute 5 million accounts for the chance at hopefully not seeing a bunch of shit I don't want to see.
What you want to do on Twitter is create a "list" (or you can find someone else's list that does the same thing). You then put the people you want in that list (say, Hololive members), and then you can go to that list any time and see any new tweets or content on that list, and only from those people you're following.

Here's someone else's list of Hololive EN and ID members that you can follow, if you don't want to spend five minutes making your own list

frz

The thing I'm seeing people complain about is that they made it so that if you make a public tweet, accounts that you block can see that tweet. Which is colossally fucking stupid to complain about because if someone was stalking you, they could figure out how to make an alt account with zero effort.
That was never the main complaint from the vtubing sphere. The main complaint in the vtuber sphere is that it becomes impossible for a human to block all bots, deemed "impression zombies". Popular vtubers cant even see real human on their feed anymore.

You have to browse individual profile to block. And even after you blocked them, they still can see and reply your tweets, meaning a normal fans will still be seeing them to and be disincentivised to reply.

It will even be more annoying if a vtuber has a nonpublic account they goes incognito in. They would have to block all those bots, individually, one by one, TWICE.

Wellful of Wails

Toxic Benevolence Critic
Do I need to use smaller words for you or..? You follow and list who you want to see and filter who you don't. This isn't complicated.

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Varium's Amemochi Nina six hours into Fire Emblem 7.

774inc's Hebiyoi Tier clipped the part from her 3D where she sang and danced to the tune of Mawaru Sora Usagi.

Seven minutes of Koshimizu Toru sneezing.

The unique sneeze ending with nyaa.

Interesting clip of 774inc's Suzumi Nemo.

Sneeze around 37 seconds in.

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
geezuz their models are similar. or I'm blind or both.

also i like Meyers singing it's fine.
You're not blind, this clip channel made her look "goth" so they look similar-ish.

Now Haato vs. Haachama vs. Venom. Hard to say

Limkin

I am expecting shit tons of spamming like this in chatroom
:mywifenolan:

Nijisister cant stop winning!!!

:dokiSmugNew:
Hey, she ain't getting any uglier just because her insides are pitch black and rotten from her personality. As a matter of fact, the less supporters she has the more attractive she is because it's easier to snatch
mn9jgo.PNG

I've seen a lot of people pretending that bluesky has a chance of being a viable social media platform recently.
Holy fuck she is still seething that no one believes she didn't do a rip off Korone as an operator. It looks like Korone, just accept it and move one, you don't have to publicly defend a chink company for making you do it for years and years.

Last edited:
Top Bottom