General Thread v3: The Hexagone

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Isa playing Minecraft with Eva Ananova

Rhubarb will be playing Tropico 6 in half an hour

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
I've decided to use my powers granted by Elon Musk (aka Twitter Blue) to start a series of Effortposts[TM] about various things in the vtuber industry. This is mostly inspired by my stream with Armchair Expert.

Im gonna be real chief all these recent posts really are giving me discord groomer vibes. I don't know who you have in your dm's talking to you but you shouldn't let it go to your head.

21st Century Pipkin Man

rabbit's foot, vomit drawer
Im gonna be real chief all these recent posts really are giving me discord groomer vibes. I don't know who you have in your dm's talking to you but you shouldn't let it go to your head.
Please don't encourage him to make any more vague remarks.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Hermes is tackling silent Hill 2 remake on hard

El Rrata

Gringo Tolerable
Early Adopter
Didn't see this posted, but Roach Mom entered a chrysalis and now morping into some moth-roach abomination

Alternative guess:
j6da1rf7eh4c1.jpg

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter

huh, had to google the definition.. So who is Shiori supposedly keeping in check? :ameliaThink:

Thaumiel SCPs are anomalies that are either directly beneficial to the Foundation or to humanity, or help keep another anomaly in check and contained.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
Please don't encourage him to make any more vague remarks.

Edit: This was a joke, please don't take it seriously.

I don't know about you, but I wouldn't want to be the one polishing Phase Connect's chandeliers come June. Also, isn't it just a little bit odd how artists started drawing Ina manager art only hours after her announcement? Oh, and it's such a shame I like so many Australian vtubers but their timezones are bad for me. Hope it doesn't affect their future performance or harm their prospects internationally, some have got real potential.

i'm so sorry i can't help myself

Last edited:

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
"To be fair they DMed me first" - Proctor Sucralose

El Rrata

Gringo Tolerable
Early Adopter
I don't know about you, but I wouldn't want to be the one polishing Phase Connect's chandeliers come June. Also, isn't it just a little bit odd how artists started drawing Ina manager art only hours after her announcement? Oh, and it's such a shame I like so many Australian vtubers but their timezones are bad for me. Hope it doesn't affect their future performance or harm their prospects internationally, some have got real potential.

Is this supposed to be an attempt at baitposting...? Just stick to commentary...
:guraeating:

Nenélove

Chief Commissar of Holochistan
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Cassandra lay off the wine will you?

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter

Salado

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Willemshaven

Outlasted the Chinese Community Sinicization Group
True & Honest Holofan

Bob from accounting

Bear Enjoyer
So, the first two for today was the Lumi and Jelly coffees. As I said, I am terrible at describing the subtle flavors or anything of coffee, so my verdicts will probably be very short. Lumi's coffee was alright, but kind of had a bit of a sour taste to it, which I'm not really a fan of. For Jelly's coffee, I could taste some subtle flavors that are different than I'm used to, but, I couldn't really describe what they were. Almost cinnamon-y/nutty, maybe? Wasn't bad.

Out of the two, I liked Jelly's better (sorry Lumi). However, it is absolutely not worth the $35 + shipping asking price, nor would I replace the store brand coffee with either if they were of similar price.

Tomorrow, I'll try Remi's and Iori's.
Lumi's coffee is the quintessential white woman coffee that is best filled with a bunch of sweets, creams and spices that has no place being in a coffee. I bought a bunch of phase coffee earlier this year I just forgot to post about it. Shipping is a bitch, and Pippa's is the best coffee they have.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

My God, shut the fuck up. I mean it with a hundred percent, with a thousand percent. Just stop posting. Be quiet. This isn't even phaseYamanba cope, you're just being so insufferably gay whenever you post shit like this.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
My God, shut the fuck up. I mean it with a hundred percent, with a thousand percent. Just stop posting. Be quiet. This isn't even phaseYamanba cope, you're just being so insufferably gay whenever you post shit like this.

Stop being gay and taking the joke seriously.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Stop being gay and taking the joke seriously.
You got me, I concede. Now please, make your actual vagueposts less gay so I don't have an automatic allergic reaction to them, thanks.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

i always knew Sakana was pregnant with Dizzy's child....

Nenélove

Chief Commissar of Holochistan
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
You got me, I concede. Now please, make your actual vagueposts less gay so I don't have an automatic allergic reaction to them, thanks.
MOTHERFUCKER ACTUALLY FELL FOR IT! :selenpointandlaugh::selenpointandlaugh::selenpointandlaugh::selenpointandlaugh::selenpointandlaugh::selenpointandlaugh::selenpointandlaugh::selenpointandlaugh:
HOLY SHIT PROCTOR YOU ACTUALLY BAITED A BITCH FOR ONCE IN YOUR LIFE!

Top Bottom