Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Rosemi eating burger

Viri baking

Bibi playing Mad Father

Nigel Nigerman

Choo Choo Motherfuckers!
Have some Raden 3D brainrot.

Raden is currently INCLINING in a good way because of her taking advantage of the shorts meta. She's currently at 856k subs compared to 600k 2 months ago. What's different about her is that she's also having a boost in her CCV (averaging 10k per stream right now) and sponsorships. Her having that rakugo and art brainrot helped with retaining the normie audience of the shorts meta. Congrats to her.

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru
I'll make a longer, more complete post later but you watched Gamebu? That's like old lore to me so I'm really surprised someone here used to watch them live
Yeah its funny that they died in 2019 before the Boom but their content was more in the line with edited videos like the first vtubers instead of streams(one of the few streams of the original cast)

They even had their own 3D animated skeets

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Have some Raden 3D brainrot.

Raden is currently INCLINING in a good way because of her taking advantage of the shorts meta. She's currently at 856k subs compared to 600k 2 months ago. What's different about her is that she's also having a boost in her CCV (averaging 10k per stream right now) and sponsorships. Her having that rakugo and art brainrot helped with retaining the normie audience of the shorts meta. Congrats to her.

Regloss as a whole was such an odd duck of a concept at first but COVER keeps showing that they more often than not strike gold when hiring people

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population

I think it's interesting that Variance Project - a new vtuber company who has been getting some good press prior to launching any talents - has received over a thousand applications for their first gen.

I pity the poor bastard that has to sit through 1049 auditions of endless vermintide and talentless retards willing to drop themselves at a no name corpo this far into the game. I would also hope they have a nice bitchradar to weed out the cunts out of the 20 auditions worth a damn they will get.
Her having that rakugo and art brainrot helped with retaining the normie audience of the shorts meta. Congrats to her.
I curse the gods for not giving me the ability to understand oriental and miss out on this perfection of a hag :urtearingmeapart: I fear the next batch of invaders are gonna be a bunch of zoomer scum :fishmandispair:

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
If she does ditch EIEN, that'll be the second corpo in a row she's jumped ship from. Before EIEN she was Zekki Kanis with RealCorp, but she left there suddenly with no explanation from her or the corpo - in the middle of a subathon or donothon (can't recall which). I was glad (at the time) when I found out she landed on her feet in EIEN.
Interesting, I actually wasn't familiar with Zumi's PL

What evidence do you have that they're the same person? They have broadly similar accents, but their voices are different.

vs

If someone from Zekki's community comes forward and says 'yeah, that's Zumi', then I'll believe it. But these two aren't the same person as far as I'm concerned.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
I pity the poor bastard that has to sit through 1049 auditions of endless vermintide and talentless retards willing to drop themselves at a no name corpo this far into the game. I would also hope they have a nice bitchradar to weed out the cunts out of the 20 auditions worth a damn they will get.
You think that management at Variance Project has it bad? Imagine how much shit that Hololive management has to sift through to find a gen of talents.

kingcaid

Khubie is streaming Mahjong pulls and frendlies.

IMissTheOldInternet

I MUST NOT GLOW I MUST NOT GLOW I MUST NOT GLOW
I used to watch a lot of Mike (the NND streamer) and didnt like the shift in some of her content so i dropped her
I came back when she debuted in Otogi Resurrection as Komainu Chino (because i love vtubers)then i left with her graduation
I CRAWLED BACK with Rushia then dropped her when she got terminated but then i got into it again when Nazuna debuted in Vshojo but dropped her again when i learned she was there just for the money doing horrible low effort streams and tought i was finally free from her influence but......they got tired of her stealing money from them and killed Nazuna so i crawled back AGAIN :unauthorizedmemes: so.....
Here we are

The bonk is with no ill will and for your own good.

Bug Eater

Several retarded women (and Laimu) are playing a horror game:

So I want to change the topic from vagueposting and other usual posting for a minute to make a serious question. Have you guys ever dropped an oshi or stopped watching them not because they graduated but because they changed their streams, content, or just because things that seemed fun or liked about them at first turned annoying after? or because you lost interest?
Dropped Coco/kson after she joined Vshojo because I didn't like Vshojo.
Same but I just lost interest over time - partly because my own tastes have changed over the past 4 years, but also because I think her content has never been quite the same as it was during 2020/2021 in Hololive. I don't even think it's because of talent freedom (or an abundance thereof) but it's just that her best stuff for me was really reliant on other people, whether it was meta content like Asacoco or just bantering/collabs/etc.

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
Aleda starting, her very first collab.

Bronze

frz

An hour is great for these 1-on-1 chats but I do wish it was longer cause I could watch them shoot the shit all day. Next up is FuwaMoco, who Bae picked cause she thinks they're opposites and wants to see how it'll go. I'm looking forward to it since Subaru knows how evil the twins can be after HoloGTA.
Tbf the two only goes full gremlin during games. They usually only act adorable kayfabe during off collabs. Then randomly drop ancient eroge/hentai knowledge from time to time, which I doubt subaru would get the references. That sums up all their collab with the jp.

Speaking of which they had a off-collab with Suou Patra yesterday, I only tuned in for half of it. Suou Patra was the one who wrote Showtime Lifetime for the two predebuted. Kinda pog how it turned out because
1. She didnt know what they really are like since it was written predebut. She has help from hololive who inserted dog puns into the song.
2. The girl speaks passion english but the song is half english lolw.
3. She got the email from Hololive when she was eating with Koyori.

Overall just a cute stream. Featuring mococo motivation speech, mococo singing "I'm not mococo... Oh wait" and fww going "the heck mocojyan" when they were singing Lifetime Showtime.

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum

Euthyphro

Certified Awatistic
Daiya's on with this new indie horror game:

Scarlett with the Until Dawn remake:

Doki and Mint collab up (w/Limealicious & Snuffy):

ThemRedGuys

So I want to change the topic from vagueposting and other usual posting for a minute to make a serious question. Have you guys ever dropped an oshi or stopped watching them not because they graduated but because they changed their streams, content, or just because things that seemed fun or liked about them at first turned annoying after? or because you lost interest?
Edit: I guess I'd like to also add, did you stop them watching permanently or returned later? or watch them but less frequently? Also just to be clearer by oshi I mean like a Vtuber you really respected or watched a lot, like one of if not your favourite
I'm surprised no one has mentioned time changes
Moved from a Pekora VOD/clip watcher to Ina livewatcher, but eventually dropped her because my work times changed and I went from being able to actively watch to mostly audio only.
Same thing might have happened with Kirsche recently, but her community timestampers have made switching to VOD watching on workdays not too painful.
I was bummed for a long while because Kronii originally did streams at the less contested 9pm PST timeslot, but MariMari_EN has saved my soul.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Pippa: "Alien Isolation SUCKS!"
Runie: "Oh hey new game to play!"
If you change Pippa's recommendations to the exact opposite of what she says, you'd have a pretty decent list of things to play and watch.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
You think that management at Variance Project has it bad? Imagine how much shit that Hololive management has to sift through to find a gen of talents.
Whoever goes through auditions at holo is getting paid top dollar for picking out the best. The dude at variance isn't even getting paid probably :Vesper-UNHINGED: They have to start somewhere but I really doubt anyone that is worth the investment is gonna apply to their corpo. I hope they can prove me wrong, it'd be nice if they find a nice pack of rockstars and claw their way into a profitable spot but if they pick a bunch of catty bitches it would be as nice too for the lols.

niggaphil

Pippa: "Alien Isolation SUCKS!"
Runie: "Oh hey new game to play!"
To be honest, it is one of the best Alien games? Most of the Alien franchise games are pretty mediocre. I still remembered the Colonial Marines shit show

Landphobic

Just don't like it
V4Mirai's Poma Pon is most likely Hunikin, a Twitch indie who was with Kawa Entertainment before they dissolved their streaming arm.

YouTube did the job for me and recommended me this while I watching Poma's Half Life VOD:

To my ears, the voice is a match. A Poma vid for comparison:

The timeline also lines up, Hunikin announced a semi-hiatus in August, alluding to a "once-in-a-lifetime opportunity":

A
It looks like she's collabed with V4Mirai before becoming Poma:

She's also done some "creative" schedule reveals:

A
Can't say that much about her content, since it doesn't look like she has a VOD channel, so I can only go off her Twitter, which includes the usual streaming games, cosplay streams, and some collabs with other Twitch indies. And yeah, she's collabed with Hexa and a couple of other forum favorites:

A

A
From what I've seen though she seems like a fun, creative streamer overall. She's more of a Twitch whore (affectionate), rather than Twitch whore (derogatory).

Another clue that Hunikin is Poma's PL: On today's stream she gave a shout out to an indie IRL friend of hers called bakenene

Whose twitter account happens to have a ton of interactions with Hunikin

Top Bottom