"Between obesity and everything else, Ronald McDonald has killed more kids than the clown from IT"Amanogawa Shiina

General Thread v3: The Hexagone

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
Imma thinking the mods are buckbroke by Froot at this time. Ame's news wasn't even in fancy colored font and now it is gone. The 50k+ Froot owes is front and center but the 40k takodachi donation and the 400+k Ame raised for charity is no where to be seen. Rent free I say.
:mitothink:
it's OK I am ignoring Ame as well

Pizza family love

Sky Shouter

YEAH! TONIGHT!

Why is it whenever I see him he's always saying really cringey shit

GYmWkz1aYAAavA3

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

El Rrata

Gringo Tolerable
Early Adopter

Rinfriend

Not a Real Artist
that's one thing they are looking for
I DM’d Eri Elulu about becoming an editor since the company account had closed DMs at that moment lmao

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
I DM’d Eri Elulu about becoming an editor since the company account had closed DMs at that moment lmao
Yeah Eri yelled at them today to open them

Negzana

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
That reminds me Kaela was talking about ADHD tests in a membership stream yesterday and apparently said she might try that test and post the results in the membership community. I'll keep tabs
She's got the neurodivergence, big time!
dr mantis toboggan md.jpeg

Rinfriend

Not a Real Artist

Nigel Nigerman

Choo Choo Motherfuckers!
Is it gay to post members content into the public?
He oshis Kaela to the point of having PTSD whenever she doesn't stream. He's way past gayness.

Negzana

He oshis Kaela to the point of having PTSD whenever she doesn't stream. He's way past gayness.
that's not true I don't PTSD and I'm not "past gayness"

I am only like this when both Kaela AND Lia aren't streaming, because if one isn't streaming usually I can rely on the other. 2024 has been an apocalyptic dark age for me for that reason.

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Onolumi playing Dragon's Crown with Meche :shubaIapprob:

Imma thinking the mods are buckbroke by Froot at this time. Ame's news wasn't even in fancy colored font and now it is gone. The 50k+ Froot owes is front and center but the 40k takodachi donation and the 400+k Ame raised for charity is no where to be seen. Rent free I say.
:mitothink:
it's OK I am ignoring Ame as well
I found that very strange too. She hasn't even graduated yet, and the ad's already been taken down. But the ad for Froot and Iron lung remains...:ameliaThink:

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Varium's Serenade Oxblood will be singing at midnight JST.

She's currently struggling against crowds.

VSpo's Tachibana Hinano being a menace in VCR Minecraft.

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer

Isn't it normal to make spreadsheets so your thoughts are found in an organized manner when you need them later? :anyannoyed:
the thing to focus on is the "even when no practical use" part.
You never know. Better safe than sorry.

Nina had another 3D stream after the scuffed debut, this one went much better, a little too well even :shiinastare:

Waiting for the karaoke with the fixed 3D, it's gonna be great.

Didn't see Spica karaoke being posted so here it is

Tey still going hard on Hollow Knight

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
The worst part of being a DS2 fan is that people think you only believe that because you watch HBomberguy.
I have the best memories with 2 of all the Souls games. In its heyday it was honestly peak, and it's a shame discussion is dominated by people who got mad it wasn't just DS1 and contrarians.
Is it gay to post members content into the public?
There's been arguments over this before. tl;dr it depends, but if there's no reason to buy members content yourself because of what's posted it's too far.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Isn't it normal to make spreadsheets so your thoughts are found in an organized manner when you need them later? :anyannoyed:
the thing to focus on is the "even when no practical use" part.
I have the best memories with 2 of all the Souls games. In its heyday it was honestly peak, and it's a shame discussion is dominated by people who got mad it wasn't just DS1 and contrarians.

There's been arguments over this before. tl;dr it depends, but if there's no reason to buy members content yourself because of what's posted it's too far.
Id say information related to absences or stuff they plan to talk about in greater detail are fine to share but sneak previews that are meant to be a surprise should at bare minimum get you pointed and laughed at.

Rinfriend

Not a Real Artist
I guess it depends on the case.
Imagine your ex-oshi is being a horrible person in members but acts good in public, or maybe some rich chinese 2view is telling you of her surprisingly unique plans to take over VTubing.
Wouldn’t you think “oh yeah this should be documented somewhere”?

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan

Why is it whenever I see him he's always saying really cringey shit

Mariya from V4Mirai got hit by a car with a drunk driver yesterday, but she posted an hour ago that she has no serious injuries or concussion and it was mostly a giant jumpscare. Her arm occasionally goes numb, she is sore and her neck hurts but that's about it. She isn't alone and despite it being a shitty start for a vacation she thinks she will recover just fine in time for her return.
I had read when she mentioned it on Twitter but not about the arm and neck pain. If her neck hurts and her arm is numb, there's damage.
that's not true I don't PTSD and I'm not "past gayness"

I am only like this when both Kaela AND Lia aren't streaming, because if one isn't streaming usually I can rely on the other. 2024 has been an apocalyptic dark age for me for that reason.
Habibi, for a second I thought you were Reticule. Think about it for a second: you sound like the guy that call his oshi meat.

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
Sorry it to bring it back to the shilling discussion, but how do people feel about cover-posting?
Every Saturday morning I see like 8 covers released on my YT subs page, and vsinger karaokes are maybe 90% of the vtuber content I consume.
Occasionally I post ones where I like the song, the cover is executed well, or there's some associated event (like Brave pop-up lives on the streets of Akiba).
Shill away! More importantly ignore people who tell you what to do here.
Watch Peo

Watch Terumi

Watch Kotone (OG and Soras friend)

Watch vtubers because someone is always on

Top Bottom