"WHAT'S YOUR NAME? APPLE?! PUH! GET OUT!"Tenma Maemi

General Thread v3: The Hexagone

El Rrata

Gringo Tolerable
Early Adopter

I realized that I have a hard time feeling sorry for Gigi after the September 21st incident. :BijouBijou:

Sporg

VietYamanba her break was to take care of said family member and never ever said that such was healthy again: that its why people came to that conclusion
It isnt a Vtuber Company so people dont care heck Omegafaggot came back in another company and nobody gives a fuck
There was also a rrat that said family member had been running some family business and was now no longer able to do so due to illness/death, so that A-Chan had to start working there full time earlier in her career than she had expected.

RiverBear

httn

Hag enthusiast
I love my retarded oshi and her complete ignorance about current affairs.

Anyway archive for her Karaoke yesterday.

【Unarchived Karaoke】Singing Whatever I Want! (English Songs Maybe)--BOk_Y59U0o.mp4
GYmYfBvX0AAhoK4.jpg

Last edited:

Gaotye (bilibili DD)

Faceless Waifu

prompt: sister cleaire, event horizon, no eyes
Early Adopter
Is this ai? I'm not sure, but she doesn't seem to have provided any hand-drawn evidence
It is. Bio said SD+PS aka StableDiffusion and Photoshop.

Generate AI slop, refine it via editing it on photoshop to look less noticeable, post it and get internet points.

Honestly people still gonna complain that it kills artists but considering how entitled artists these days...

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
Chio "Not a Yoshi" Chompi wrap up Paper Mario stream. We're probably going to the Glitz Pit and the Pit of 100 Trials!

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
MAKE WAY FOR BEST MAN/GIRL/HOST/MOMMA'S GIRL, AO!

>Matsuri in a host club
I understood that reference!

Fingers crossed that Kanade's skit will include Ayame.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
The 50k+ Froot owes is front and center but the 40k takodachi donation and the 400+k Ame raised for charity is no where to be seen. Rent free I say.

I have not had a chance to read more than a dozen pages in the last few days because I've been dealing with storm preparations + behind the scenes drama (get ready for a bloody November, everyone!). I haven't heard about either of these things. If people think something is newsworthy, I'd appreciate it if they pinged me about it here or on Discord.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
behind the scenes drama (get ready for a bloody November, everyone!).
Can you atleast give us a freebie and tell if its about things people care about here or the usual cavalcade of backstabbing indies/micro corpos

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Can you atleast give us a freebie and tell if its about things people care about here or the usual cavalcade of backstabbing indies/micro corpos
It's indies and microcorps, most likely vrev which proctor has been vague posting about for a couple of weeks now.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Mariya from V4Mirai got hit by a car with a drunk driver yesterday, but she posted an hour ago that she has no serious injuries or concussion and it was mostly a giant jumpscare. Her arm occasionally goes numb, she is sore and her neck hurts but that's about it. She isn't alone and despite it being a shitty start for a vacation she thinks she will recover just fine in time for her return.

I would think she should get some nerve testing done, possible to get a pinched nerve which won't really be a visible injury and this kind of sounds like that.

I had read when she mentioned it on Twitter but not about the arm and neck pain. If her neck hurts and her arm is numb, there's damage.

To some degree, yeah. That's not 'normal healthy' kind of results, coming from someone with nerve damage, that needs to be checked. Numbness is rarely a good sign.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Wellful of Wails

I have the best memories with 2 of all the Souls games. In its heyday it was honestly peak, and it's a shame discussion is dominated by people who got mad it wasn't just DS1 and contrarians.
It took about 2~ years to enter into that goofy cultural gutter from which it has yet to claw out where carrying the water that it was bad became a meme. Remember the 15~ years we spent making fun of Nickelback, who, while not a demonstration of the peak of humanity's grasp of music theory, clearly, is also not nearly as bad as the memes would have you believe, otherwise they wouldn't have sold so well?

DS2 is great, especially the DLC, and isn't anything approaching skippable if one is to work through the franchise. The DLC environments remain the best level design and the PvP remains the most balanced and satisfying of the franchise to this day.

So anyway, vtubers.
This isn't a cry for help, but it should be.
september.jpg

Negzana

I had read when she mentioned it on Twitter but not about the arm and neck pain. If her neck hurts and her arm is numb, there's damage.

Habibi, for a second I thought you were Reticule. Think about it for a second: you sound like the guy that call his oshi meat.

I'm not a Jew who pretends to be British though.

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Bam's monthly news stream

Zephyrianna's donothon day 9

Murray playing Zelda Echoes of Wisdom

Clip tax
What a dork:nenedance:

gura vtubers.jpg

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Subaru talked about 2 dance practice moments recently:

First, a moment where Aki and Suisei were both wearing outfits with zipped-up chest pockets. She stuck her hand in Aki's and got candy, then stuck her hand in Suisei's and got raw chest.
7368325.jpg

Lucky:BijouBijou:

Second, she was talking with Nene about self-insert novels/fanfics. She asked Nene to write one for her and Nenechi did exactly as asked, but she sent it in a server with management there for some reason.
7249882352.jpg

:nenebased:

Along with those stories though, a JP bro noticed something interesting. Besides Subaru talking about it, everyone below has tweeted about doing a ton of dance practice recently:
84578973.jpg

Lastly, Suisei posted this after ReGLOSS's 3D debut:
26431.png

So basically, there's a chance Hoshimatic Project will be coming back sometime:
8894375021.jpg
889437502.jpg

It could be another New Years performance but one of her solo lives is pretty close to January 1st so who knows. Looking forward to whatever comet woman is cooking (if something is actually happening).

Bronze

Mariya and Kanna have suprise announcement in 20 minutes. :pogrys2022:

Panko handcam in around an hour

Helmet-kun Backwards

I can't stop repeating words in longposts :(
There's been arguments over this before. tl;dr it depends, but if there's no reason to buy members content yourself because of what's posted it's too far.
We do have Proctor's blurb about it in the rules too, for what that's worth.

With that said, I've personally avoided posting about member's stuff unprompted because I had seen people complaining about it when I did my reps. Plus it's real easy to find your account with membership info and subscriptions combined, so unless you've made a TVA-specific youtube account to chat/member/sub to vtubers it's not really a good idea IMO. The exceptions are mostly stuff that's relevant to ongoing drama or a pre-existing topic of discussion (Ollie's struggle with brainworms, Niji drama, etc.) and the orange woman updates.

:botanshrug:

I'm not a Jew who pretends to be British though.
Even your denials sound like his :ewww:

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
Green Cat releasing a cover of Suisei's BIBBIDEBA.

And the After-party.

EDIT: What a great cover.

Last edited:
Top Bottom