"There is nothing going on in that rabbit brain"Amaris Yuri

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
I forgot to post it here, but #1 Mori Calliope fan, Brad, is going into rehab for two months due to his crippling weed (lmao) addiction.
:Calli-IT'SHAPPENING:

If he went into rehab for codeine abuse then that would be proof the universe is deliberately doing a funny, but alas, its just weed lmao

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
Runnie and Remi are talking about eating placenta and how men are depressed casue they're not allowed to have any and can't give birth themselves
:PomuPanic:

Willemshaven

Outlasted the Chinese Community Sinicization Group
True & Honest Holofan

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
rin with miku and a peak title
all is good in the world

2DUM4U

Early Adopter

It reminded me of this song, and Gigi's sincere affection brought me to tears:takocope::calidrinking:

Another insane thing about the Gonathan G moment. You notice that Violet is playing in the background? That's because Biboo just wanted to play it from her Moai statue to bother Ina. Little did she know she was setting the scene for a heart breaking moment on another stream.

Also, I can't remember where but I saw on another clip that moments after this, GiGi fell while working on her statue and the death message "[GiGi fell from a high place]" appeared on Amelia's stream. Imagine being one of her viewers and seeing that.

Also, it's already being animated.

Stunned But Dumb

You don't need to leave the house to do something fun. I doubt her daughter was made on the street. Unless she is that much of a pervert in which case :WHORE!!!:
iirc, she had her kid sometime in hs before her illness became so bad that she couldn't move as her life around then and before then was more or less normal. And what experience is more normal for a latina than a teen pregnancy

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Awoogers

iirc, she had her kid sometime in hs before her illness became so bad that she couldn't move as her life around then and before then was more or less normal. And what experience is more normal for a latina than a teen pregnancy
so single mother right

Limkin

so single mother right
For all intends and purposes she isn't even raising a child, so calling her mother is overstatement

Awoogers

For all intends and purposes she isn't even raising a child, so calling her mother is overstatement
that more or less fell to her parents yeah so shes not even a mother just someone who shit out a child

Serbian Peacemakers

Steelrat hate on TVA? The site must be healing...

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

I know there's some evidence about it, but, unless I've missed it, it's never been clear that it was her child. She might have been with a guy that had a child when her autoimmune went into overdrive.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Runnie and Remi are talking about eating placenta and how men are depressed casue they're not allowed to have any and can't give birth themselves
:PomuPanic:

Untrue. If you believe twitter, transwomen are women and transmen are men, so women can impregnate other women (unless they also have a girlpenis) and men can give birth with their manginas. You just have to willingly ignore the binary classification of all of nature and internalize self-applied labels to the point of self hypnosis.

Kazuma

Early Adopter

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
Steelrat hate on TVA? The site must be healing...

My perception of CobaltShrew dropped sharply during Vexpo when she spent an hour interacting with the absolute personality vacuum that was Domo or whatever his name was in the most excruciatingly oh-my-god-twitch-please-don't-kill-me-i'll-lick-the-hooves-of-the-gay-deer-i-swear safe way possible and aggressively shilled her flesh-thot-to-seething-vtweeter service the entire way through.

No personal hate towards her; she's made a brand out of dreadful circumstances and deserves all the praise she gets for it. But it's obvious she is wildly into the 'make vtubers more of a normie thing' bandwagon and I'm totally against that.

Last edited:

httn

Hag enthusiast
Menace has stumbled upon a cursed object within the Mozzuhouse.

She is now guest appearing on Mozzu's karaoke.

Top Bottom