"You fuckers are like straight out of a horror movie. Why did we ever let you out of your countries? I think we should just build a wall around these fuckin' - like the Irish, the Welsh, all those people. Just build a wall around them, keep them - around Catalonia, wherever that region is - Let them slowly like incest-breed until they die out, then we won't have to deal with any of this shit, alright?"Pipkin Pippa

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

lvl8

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
What did she (Katta) mean by this?
:BibooPopcorn:
This reminds me of some backstage wrestling shenanigans, Doki was born to be a heel. To add insult to injury, some guy from Twitch Rivals the other day invited her to play Monopoly tonight with himself, Sykkuno, NiceWigg, and Ironmouse - they are literally going to kill each other in real life by the end of this weekend.
(and yeah for any other noticers, this will be the first interaction between Doki and Ironmouse since the Niji stuff went down)
And lo, the Queen parasite finally crawled out to get some of that Doki-flavored clout! Finally good enough to get fed off!

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Bam playing Elden Ring

Fatum Ruptor playing VA-11 Hall-A

Tomoe Carmine will be drawing emotes in 30 minutes

Willemshaven

Outlasted the Chinese Community Sinicization Group
True & Honest Holofan

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

VSoyBoy

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
YouTube/Lawmakers need to create a way to have an intermediary handle the counterclaim. How does it work for companies? Is it always an individual that has to fill in their full legal name and address?
Nah, for corpos it's corpo contacts, and larger/smarter indies have their channels under anonymized company name too.
Failing that, you can remove strikes through lawyer without doxing yourself.

Last edited:

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
Iron Mouse's YT channel has gotten false DMCA claims on it. Don't have time to embed the clip or archive in this post, but it is interesting.
  1. Someone has hit her official VOD channel with 3 malicious copyright strikes all at once.
  2. The only way to dispute it is to send her registered address and personal information to the claimant through YouTube's dispute process.
  3. The claimants have ignored VShojo's communications, and YouTube wouldn't budge.
  4. She is currently in the middle of a month long subathon and the perpetrators likely timed it for maximum disruption.
Why does Vshojo think the claimants will give a fuck about what they have to say?

And Jesus Holy Christ, ANOTHER SUBATHON? This bitch thinks she's a one person Idol Corp! She was literally doing the "Vtuber's got Grifters" shit show a week ago.

Whatever, fuck her. :dokiwheeze:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Why does Vshojo think the claimants will give a fuck about what they have to say?

And Jesus Holy Christ, ANOTHER SUBATHON? This bitch thinks she's a one person Idol Corp! She was literally doing the "Vtuber's got Grifters" shit show a week ago.

Whatever, fuck her. :dokiwheeze:
NOOOO NOOOOO YOU CAN'T SAY THAT ABOUT A PERSON WITH LIGMACANCERAIDS! YOU ARE A HORRIBLE PERSON!
plebbit.png

Salado

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
NOOOO NOOOOO YOU CAN'T SAY THAT ABOUT A PERSON WITH LIGMACANCERAIDS! YOU ARE A HORRIBLE PERSON!
I'm invoking the Awoogers Hate-crime Clause.

I can talk shit about Ligmouse because I know how bad a Puerto Rican grifter can be.

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
Spidork is back!!!11one

Piss wolf is streaming too

VSoyBoy

Surprised it took this long with how Many times she does react content
Most of the react content doesn't make it to the VOD channel, in the last month (40 videos) there is 5 react vods, two are with permission/sponsored. The rest of the vods are all pure gaming/event vods with chatting bits.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
I forgot to post it here, but #1 Mori Calliope fan, Brad, is going into rehab for two months due to his crippling weed (lmao) addiction.
:Calli-IT'SHAPPENING:

Limkin

View attachment 77757
You don't need to leave the house to do something fun. I doubt her daughter was made on the street. Unless she is that much of a pervert in which case :WHORE!!!:

Stunned But Dumb

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
I forgot to post it here, but #1 Mori Calliope fan, Brad, is going into rehab for two months due to his crippling weed (lmao) addiction.
:Calli-IT'SHAPPENING:

>weed addiction

White man code for "I'm a useless fuck that is incapable of functioning in the society we built for ourselves".

You don't need to leave the house to do something fun. I doubt her daughter was made on the street. Unless she is that much of a pervert in which case :WHORE!!!:

Probably in the back of an El Camino or something.

Top Bottom