"Rock 'n' roll is about things that are bad for you"Nanashi Mumei

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Postal rrat

chinshilla

Play mahjong with the chinchilla don't wake up to a severed horse head

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

It's actually interesting how much there's this weird mix of the Haruhi Bunny Outfit guitar playing in the actual Rock & Metal spaces. Though there's no way Cover would ever allow where some of the female Bass players have ended up. That said, the one covered eye look always has worked on me. That outfit is some pure kino there.

New "dere" themed voice pack coming out.

View attachment 77673
View attachment 77674

Why do they all wanna be yanderes? :BijouBijou:

Honestly, I think most everyone is attempting to play Against Type. A couple of the Yanderes are going to be hilarious because I doubt the girls can actually pull it off. Minus the fact that Kronii and Anya are on there, which they absolutely are. Kanata should pull it off well. Roboco has the chance to be the best pon version of it. Polka doing Deredere must have taken so many attempts. Nene also playing against type should be interesting.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
You care too much about who interacts with your oshi:BijouBijou:
Part of the fun of being a Pippa fan is finding out what godforsaken cesspool her latest associate hails from. It's funny that her most normal associate is a woman who pretends to be an anime fox girl online whose mother was an actual neo-Nazi.

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

Part of the fun of being a Pippa fan is finding out what godforsaken cesspool her latest associate hails from. It's funny that her most normal associate is a woman who pretends to be an anime fox girl online whose mother was an actual neo-Nazi.
The neo-nazi bit is one of the least screwed up things about Kirsche's mother. That's maybe the wildest part. Also, eternal sympathy to her father. We all know how that crazy can rope you in if you aren't prepared for it.

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
The Booby Prize moment from Enrico last night.

Just grabbed Kiara's POV since that's what I was watching. If I were a real clipper I'd switch between POV's, add subtitles, cut it down a bit for flow, and of course add obnoxious vine booms and shots of overreacting black guys. But I'm not, so I won't.

And to be frank, this moment is good enough on its own. Doing more than clipping it out of the 6+ hour stream it came from would be gilding the lily.

But no one cares about all that. Just enjoy the anime women saying "booby prize" over and over again.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

Sometimes I think Ollie does just a bit too much thirsting but

yeah I get it this time

She somehow made it worse. Also this other zombie vtuber lmao it got me laughing.

Euthyphro

Certified Awatistic
Cyon with Lobocorp:

This is her 12th stream since last month. She's a bona fide addict.

USS IOWA

I like the Enreco streams so far We git Comedy, Action, Suspense, and now a Tragic Romance.

Edit: Speaking of something tragic, Brownvtmemes is mindbroken about Calli's new outfit.

Last edited:

Willemshaven

Outlasted the Chinese Community Sinicization Group
True & Honest Holofan

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Kurokami released a new cover. I really love that voice. :shubaIapprob:

Chama cute:polkasticks:

Nothing wrong:wataCreep:

Well, it can't be real. Tell me she's just the perfect actress.:fubukiyabai!:

frz

Mike still streams to a couple thousand people at a time, and still has a bunch of whales. She doesnt make Rushia numbers but thats just every ex holos.

Her career is a joke that refuse to die honestly.
Note that there are actually allegations of view-botting and I heard that she personally dmca vstats from tracking her channel so that she cant be exposed for viewbotting.

It's still a rrat without evidence beside "vstats is no longer tracking her". But I'm leaning toward the side of "why cover up your tracks if you are not guilty?"

Last edited:

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter

BEEG Booba Fishing

Damn..have I been an Ollie sock this entire time without knowing it? It's like looking in a mirror..
Everyone's got a little Ollie inside of them, waiting for the right moment to thirstpost about their oshis. Some are just better at keeping it in check.

Limkin

"I am going to play the tutorial"
Please marry me woman

Clem the Gem

Unknown member
Early Adopter

WaWa

Tetel is playing Cooking Simulator.

Mio's Hello GoodSmile figure is now up for pre-order.

UberSoldat

Onolumi plays X-COM: Terror from the Deep (32 streams in, holy)

Top Bottom