"If I ever get cancelled then I know I've made it..."Enna Alouette

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Nigga what do you mean? It's funny.
Sounds like SchizoidUnicornGachikoi behavior to follow your oshi everywhere just to judge who she watches or interacts with :BijouBijou:
The accusations about the guy were spoonfed to me in the thread, I looked them up, found the guy seething about Kiwi Farms and Gamergate and just went from there.
your arguments aren't convincing enough mister thhrang :guraeating:

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Sounds like SchizoidUnicornGachikoi behavior to follow your oshi everywhere just to judge who she watches or interacts with :BijouBijou:
The accusations about the guy were spoonfed to me in the thread, I looked them up, found the guy seething about Kiwi Farms and Gamergate and just went from there.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Guys lets make sure that Naganon is dead before we promote thhrang to Naganon status

:robertudrink:

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Listen its totally normal to make a full background check to anyone interacting with your oshi. Do you not love your oshi??

God's Strongest Dragoon

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.

bothyourhouses

If only you knew how many vtubers are actually in a relationship, most of them GFE, and it's almost always with their top donators too if you're looking at indies.
Nah, donating gives them the ick. Look for that one mod who never does anything but she's weirdly defensive of if he's mentioned, the one who "does a lot behind the scenes".

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru

WTF Based Pekora :BijouBijou:

Lap collab with a Medicament:laplusgun:
Good Night

Salado

She's gonna murder chat or what

e:
One of this days I'm gonna fed post like a motherfucker...
gkiyt.PNG

TheOathbreakerTarvos

Shiroi is interviewing Bagsterd

VSoyBoy

Novel Horizons released an update on upcoming figurines:
d5ffd6_945f80acd2e3450fba9ef1582735d433~mv2.png

Glaring detail in that graphic: Filian's figurine is delayed indefinitely. This is in addition to the Nendoroid, which we're probably never seeing again. She's currently killing the Nendo thing with silence, even though she said an update was on the way the minute progress was made (I assume no progress was ever made).

Novel Horizons give some detail on the delay but seem to contradict themselves by saying the model used for the figure is entirely their design, but they're still looking for agreements with (I'm assuming) the artist. Conclusion: Another big fucking mess, entirely avoidable.
Screenshot 2024-09-06 041717.jpg

Discussion question: How fucking stoopid of a bitch do you have to be to still procrastinate on getting your own model?

Last edited:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Purrson

Where's Lurker McSpic's dreams on that list? Also, Purrson's tin of canned chicken?
So update on the canned chicken thing, they no longer make whole canned chicken, if anyone can link me one that costs less then 75 bucks, I will buy and eat it. Any alternative ideas? An entire can of oysters maybe?

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.
So update on the canned chicken thing, they no longer make whole canned chicken, if anyone can link me one that costs less then 75 bucks, I will buy and eat it. Any alternative ideas? An entire can of oysters maybe?
images(21).jpg

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.

Purrson

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Prediction cancer is ended, and Mori is about to show the goods.

Goth/emo half-bunnysuit.
1725591113049.png

Last edited:

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
What are the odds this one ALSO ends in surprise NTR?:smugpipi:
with her luck the dude ends with you and she doesn't even get to watch :gloomiLaugh:

Kazuma

Early Adopter

Ensok

Early Adopter
Top Bottom