"I am hawk. Hawk egg is OK?"Takane Lui

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
A very rare Nen stream. She's celebrating 10k subscribers.

Trixie playing Fields of Mistria

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
Here's CC and Fauna dying and laughing repeatedly in the troll dungeon. Nerissa had already completed it so you can hear some "knowing" laughter from her as well.

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan

Normally I prefer to know some context for clips, but this one really doesn't need it.

Mehk

(A)
🤔 I wonder what game she wants to play? Looks like people previously when they didn't like the choices she made they were nasty and vocal about it but chat never saw it because of auto mod, but she still seems them.

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan

(A)
🤔 I wonder what game she wants to play? Looks like people previously when they didn't like the choices she made they were nasty and vocal about it but chat never saw it because of auto mod, but she still seems them.

I know it's a kooky concept, especially during CURRENT YEAR but if she plays something that's just going to make people butthurt, they could just not watch.

I know, crazy.

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Tomoe Umari is now a squirrel and oh my Gaod SHE HAS A GUN-

Bronze

Horo7618

No one in particular
Another Doki break day Twitch Rivals

Stunned But Dumb

Serina posted this so everyone can see it

Ongoing meme that Serina and Abi give birth to all the new debuts at V4Mirai personally.

Here Pixel Link dropped an all member cover

Moth Enjoyer V2

Bug girl lover
Juni HATES the old

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
Yae playing something yab.

And Arya in 30.

Serina posted this so everyone can see it

Ongoing meme that Serina and Abi give birth to all the new debuts at V4Mirai personally.

And not much time after it.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

Salado

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
For anyone who doesn't follow the Pippa thread, our favourite mould creature managed to lead us to an incredibly amusing rabbit hole. It starts on page 27 where Pippa mentions having commissioned a Cameo clip from D.C. Douglas, the dub voice actor for Yoshikage Kira. It turns out he has some voice actresses who alog him hard, keeping a coordinated life-ruination campaign against him going to this day (and he seethes about GamerGate and Kiwi Farms for... reasons), which isn't unusual for a male voice actor, but it gets better: local Pipstorian @thhrang found an old video by @AO Cody and co. which compiles some absolutely insane schizophrenia from the man, ranging from rambling about using heroin and cocaine, to masturbating in film clips, to a bunch of eccentric TDS shit.

1725584872125.png
1725584931594.png

I realise this is only tangentially associated with vtubers at best, but this felt too good to hoard in the containment thread.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
For anyone who doesn't follow the Pippa thread, our favourite mould creature managed to lead us to an incredibly amusing rabbit hole. It starts on page 27 where Pippa mentions having commissioned a Cameo clip from D.C. Douglas, the dub voice actor for Yoshikage Kira. It turns out he has some voice actresses who alog him hard, keeping a coordinated life-ruination campaign against him going to this day (and he seethes about GamerGate and Kiwi Farms for... reasons), which isn't unusual for a male voice actor, but it gets better: local Pipstorian @thhrang found an old video by @AO Cody and co. which compiles some absolutely insane schizophrenia from the man, ranging from rambling about using heroin and cocaine, to masturbating in film clips, to a bunch of eccentric TDS shit.

View attachment 77648
View attachment 77649

I realise this is only tangentially associated with vtubers at best, but this felt too good to hoard in the containment thread.
vtubers 69.png

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
It's the subgenre of "Pippa walks head-first with her eyes closed into a hornet's nest."
:smugpipi:
You care too much about who interacts with your oshi:BijouBijou:

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Top Bottom