"Yuko, you are not losing our virginity to a slug!"Fuyo Cloverfield

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Truly, if my job was creating movie trailers I would just be counting the days before roping myself on the neck. What a sad a miserable way to earn a living.
I'd make a game out of seeing how much of the movie I could get away with spoiling and still get the okay from management.

Bronze

Good Pizza, great Panko(thumbnail changed for some reason)

Kiri's playing my summer car

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
Bro vtubers just drop all their shit on me after talking to them once. I don't know if they do this with others or for some reason I give off therapist vibes or something. Of course I could be lying my ass off so believe what you want. Vtubers are escapism after all. :BijouBijou:

Vtubers are passionate about vtubers, and it's liberating to talk about something you're passionate about without having to be in character and constantly filter yourself for marketability or privacy. To just let the thoughts flow and hear the thoughts of others right back, in real time, like a real conversation - very different from streaming with chyat. So vtubers definitely value the opportunities they get to just let loose and have a real convo on this stuff.

Not that I'd know anything about that.

Ah, so you really are new to this. For the record, she has worked very hard to be where she is right now, and she's one of the few people who actually survived that kind of yab and ultimately ended up in a stronger position.

As much as I prefer vtubers to not talk about their personal lives, to be fair, I can't think of any instances where a chuuba had a boyfriend yab and it ended up ruining their career - outside of Rushia, but I think she could have survived that if she had handled it better. (At this point I think that maybe she wasn't even mentally capable of handling it better.) Anyone know of any?

Clearly hasn't paid her boyfriend enough simpmoney for him to call her pretty recently.

"Paid her boyfriend?" Expound on that or no balls.

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
@Aka Split

your oshi is a whore

They don't call her "Hot" Pink for nothing. :smugrys:

Here's a compilation of Enrico moments from yesterday (I think? It's all starting to run together). This one includes a lot of the funny lava falls from the troll dungeon. It also has some of Irys' "side chick" stuff. Even this is leaving a ton of stuff out - none of CC's "ADHD Littlefinger" mischief, for example.

I'm so lucky both this and the Phase Connect Summer camp just happen to be when I have time to enjoy them.

Sky Shouter

YEAH! TONIGHT!
you think pippa drinking shampoo would be like someone getting exorcised with all the mold shes cultivating
NO, if Pippa dies from drinking shampoo her body will instantly explode into mold spores that will rapidly propagate throughout the environment, infecting and subsuming all life that comes into contact with it :mold2:

Ever seen the true ending of Drakengard? The one where the giant monster lady gets teleported to Tokyo and gets blown up by the Japanese air force, and then explodes into magical dust that would ultimately kill off all of humanity in Nier?

Yeah, it'd be basically that, but pink :annoyedpippa:

UberSoldat

Tuna plays Crime Scene Cleaner

Tenma plays Crypt Custodian

Lumi plays spess mareeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen

As much as I prefer vtubers to not talk about their personal lives, to be fair, I can't think of any instances where a chuuba had a boyfriend yab and it ended up ruining their career - outside of Rushia, but I think she could have survived that if she had handled it better. (At this point I think that maybe she wasn't even mentally capable of handling it better.) Anyone know of any?
Although these aren't boyfriend "yabs" or "ruined" careers, it's worth mentioning these two: Nyanners' stats took a nosedive after her relationship was made public, so did Veibae's, but this was also due to their exit from Vshojo.

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
My god this fucking vtuber relationship timeloop, who the fuck cares your oshi definitely got fucked in the ass anyways because women whore themselves out from the age of 16 nowadays. You don't have a chance either way.

Marine is a pure and untouched maiden and I'm currently on my way to Canada to have a duel with Fishman for her hand in marriage.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Yeah, if you want AIDS. :anyannoyed:

She's a healer bro just cleanse the debuff and you're fine. If she's shit at her job just stock your own consumables and do it yourself. You can do the same if she catches the Pregnant dot, just DPS her stomach with your unarmed rotation.

Ever seen the true ending of Drakengard? The one where the giant monster lady gets teleported to Tokyo and gets blown up by the Japanese air force, and then explodes into magical dust that would ultimately kill off all of humanity in Nier?

1725565054697.png

Very elucidating video chum.

Last edited:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Marine is a pure and untouched maiden and I'm currently on my way to Canada to have a duel with Fishman for her hand in marriage.
I'm rooting for you.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Mike still streams to a couple thousand people at a time, and still has a bunch of whales. She doesnt make Rushia numbers but thats just every ex holos.

Her career is a joke that refuse to die honestly.

The Rrat

Early Adopter

Dawifet

I love my dumb dorky nephilim
Namirin's Husband

Willemshaven

Outlasted the Chinese Community Sinicization Group
True & Honest Holofan

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
My oshi is the fucking Player
and I love her for it
I saw one relationship chart describe her as "The Whore of Libestal"

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
In hindsight its interesting to think about how quickly twitch whores like Bao or Sinder sweeped in to take advantage of whore corpo supreme's culling of talent and filled up some of the cruder niches with more coom

Shylilly got the last laugh and more

Zyklon Mag

Dumb and Dumber are playing OSRS. I wonder if they turned into Null offscreen or not when they heard about Fagex's changes.

Wait, when the fuck did Space Marine 2 come out, play that next

The Rrat

Early Adopter
My oshi is the fucking Player
and I love her for it
I particularly love how shameless she is about it, especially since she doesn't even like yuri lol

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I particularly love how shameless she is about it, especially since she doesn't even like yuri lol
Btw is bae even playing on Enrique? Haven't seen anything from her.

The Rrat

Early Adopter
Btw is bae even playing on Enrique? Haven't seen anything from her.
Just day one. She is on a month break from streaming and is only going to show up for one other unannounced stream thing she committed to that we don't know about yet. Not sure if she will play more Enrico at this rate, unfortunately. Maybe if her dungeon comes out, if I had to guess, but she is too busy otherwise.

Top Bottom