"My feet are the same size as my mom's, and for some reason I thought her feet are 27 centimeters, that is humongous; No, my feet are... 23... 22.5 to 23 wait let me double-check, uh my sister says that's like US size 10, oh I'm like a size 7 lol so no, I'm not bigfoot!"IRyS

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Kazuma

Early Adopter

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Isa playing Superhot

Capo Miyo asmr stream (I'm not a fun of that type of content, but maybe someone will be interested)

Sky Shouter

YEAH! TONIGHT!
Isn't nerissa a massive carpet munching lesbo though?
She's definitely at most bi, she was horny as hell for Gale from Baldur's Gate III

I think she plays up the lesbianism for the kayfabe like Kiara, of all the Holo members she's the one I can most see getting married and having children considering the rest of her family pops out children like a replicator from Star Trek
Idk why the asylum suddenly became imagination central because none of your favorite whores is getting married or having kids. At most they will have some depressing imitation of a relationship via discord where both people are mentally ill fucking weirdos and break up after 10 minutes, as for children I wouldn't be surprised if te highest amount of vtuber children come from single mothers and/or "accidents".
Is that what's going to happen to Nene? :ameliaThink:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Isn't nerissa a massive carpet munching lesbo though?

Idk why the asylum suddenly became imagination central because none of your favorite whores is getting married or having kids. At most they will have some depressing imitation of a relationship via discord where both people are mentally ill fucking weirdos and break up after 10 minutes, as for children I wouldn't be surprised if te highest amount of vtuber children come from single mothers and/or "accidents".
I remember reading one vtuber saying around eighty percent of chuubas are in relationships. I don't know if that's true or not, but not mentioning your boyfriend on-stream makes sense when your career and income take a big hit if you do. A lot of people that are single don't want to hear about how great the relationship you're in is, even if they're not "unicorns".

I could believe a lot of chuubas are playing up how they can't get a date or aren't in the dating pool or whatever. Doesn't seem that inconceivable or impossible to me.

jebby

Ok 👍

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
I remember one of the vtubers who occasionally posts here said around eighty percent of chuubas are in relationships. I don't know if that's true or not, but not mentioning your boyfriend on-stream makes sense when your career and income take a big hit if you do. A lot of people that are single don't want to hear about how great the relationship you're in is, even if they're not "unicorns".

I could believe a lot of chuubas are playing up how they can't get a date or aren't in the dating pool or whatever. Doesn't seem that inconceivable or impossible to me.
Its more like 99%, what is more amusing is the prospect of the high percentage of them being Married or having kids.

Actually a lot of them being single mothers could also explain some things

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
After roughly a month of inactivity me being the biggest fucking retard on the planet, apparently, our forum's own Trixie Enstine is playing the new farming sim Fields of Mistria. Welcome back Trix! Maybe from now on the dogshit good-for-nothing cracker-ass website you stream on WILL FUCKING TELL ME WHEN YOU GO LIVE!!!
She was streaming the Luxiem VN a couple of days ago, and some other streams in between the hiatus and now. You missed them, fake fan.
I'm actually going to kill myself.
@Slutpuppies It's not the same as watching it live, but for @God's Strongest Mozumite's sake, you should at least upload your vod of playing the Luxiem VN to youtube. We must do everything possible to keep him in the realm of the living, and I'm sure that watching this wonderful and enrapturing content, even if late, would go a long way to accomplish this.

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
Catching up on the Enrico Kiara dungeon last night. Whoever made the dungeon gave it a hilarious, trolly design that used clever traps to drop the users in lava over and over so they had to respawn and try again. Watching a group go through it, every few seconds there's a scream followed by laughter as someone is thrown into lava. Meanwhile the people who aren't in the dungeon are spammed with messages like "X fell in lava", "X fell from a high place", "X burned to death", etc so it was fun for everyone.

I couldn't find a clip compilation of holomems falling in lava - it would probably take too long to make to be done today, even at clipper speed. But there is a compilation of mems reacting to the spectacular "Final Boss" section that put the other dungeons to shame.

All that, and Kiara couldn't participate. I look forward to her reaction.

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
Here, I made a handy graph to explain this phenomenon
View attachment 77534

The only one that occurs to me is Nerissa, though she'll probably graduate before having a child and she will wait until her kid is old enough

To be honest aside from that one old-school Nijisanji guy who's open about being a dad (his name escapes me) I don't see any big-name vtubers acknowledging their past to their kids until they're well into their teen years

Can you imagine being the child of a famous vtuber and your classmates find out? It'd be only SLIGHTLY better than your classmates finding your mom's OnlyFans

I feel bad for today's youth, because that's definitely happening
Bessie, or CowgirlCowgirl from Twitch and Texas fame, kept a relationship for some years and got pregnant last year, revealing earlier this year that she was 7 months pregnant. The baby is born by now so, well, considering the data on how many are in stable relationships for years it doesn't sound far-fetched to imagine most would be (soon-to-be) mothers.
Bessie, aka "Cowgirlcowgirl", announced on stream today and on Twitter the reason her streams have been very sporadic the past few months: She's having a baby in June.

A

The hilarious part is that during the announcement stream she thought that she would never be a mother because she was "too old" (she got married at 25).

Salado

Dizzy skinwalking:

Never forgetti.
540.png

solis

Resident Zombie Lover
Bessie, or CowgirlCowgirl from Twitch and Texas fame, kept a relationship for some years and got pregnant last year, revealing earlier this year that she was 7 months pregnant. The baby is born by now so, well, considering the data on how many are in stable relationships for years it doesn't sound far-fetched to imagine most would be (soon-to-be) mothers.

The hilarious part is that during the announcement stream she thought that she would never be a mother because she was "too old" (she got married at 25).
Bessie is such a sweet girl, I'm very happy for her, it was truly a dream come true to her.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Catching up on the Enrico Kiara dungeon last night. Whoever made the dungeon gave it a hilarious, trolly design that used clever traps to drop the users in lava over and over so they had to respawn and try again. Watching a group go through it, every few seconds there's a scream followed by laughter as someone is thrown into lava. Meanwhile the people who aren't in the dungeon are spammed with messages like "X fell in lava", "X fell from a high place", "X burned to death", etc so it was fun for everyone.

I couldn't find a clip compilation of holomems falling in lava - it would probably take too long to make to be done today, even at clipper speed. But there is a compilation of mems reacting to the spectacular "Final Boss" section that put the other dungeons to shame.

All that, and Kiara couldn't participate. I look forward to her reaction.

bUT I ThOUGhT tHIs WaS gONna bE CorPO ManDATed SlOP?

Holoseethe sisters our response?

Koros Apogee

Delutaya is live doing the usual Singing/chatting stream.

kingcaid

Khubie is dying again but shes streaming OSRS.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist

Three white woman with tails wearing shock collars. I'm not entirely sure why God decided to take my erotic fantasies and make them a reality, but I'm not going to complain all that much.

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
Arya is live with more Apex grind.

Vivi POV for Sajam Slam.

Sky Shouter

YEAH! TONIGHT!
Important information from Airi:

Anyways, what would you expect to happen when you feed the cat energy drinks?

The YouTube Play Button that Riku dreams about

:rikutazumi:

Bronze

That's more streams than I've expected. Fun weekend, or vods to watch

Salado

Important information from Airi:

Anyways, what would you expect to happen when you feed the cat energy drinks?

The YouTube Play Button that Riku dreams about

:rikutazumi:

Do know what they were doing on the YouTube HQ?

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum

Three white woman with tails wearing shock collars. I'm not entirely sure why God decided to take my erotic fantasies and make them a reality, but I'm not going to complain all that much.

>Three

Our poor Proctor is now seeing people who aren't even there.

Top Bottom