"If your discord is down rn, you can notify me with telepathy or say nuts 3 times in front of a large mirror"Ayunda Risu

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

💛 🩷 Time

Just clipped this cause it was cute and I might use it as a reaction in the future

Negzana

Aren't you from the shithole next to hers, though?
Not Indonesian if I was I'd be like Awoogers and fawning over white women because the grass is always greener

Limkin

Can you imagine being the child of a famous vtuber and your classmates find out? It'd be only SLIGHTLY better than your classmates finding your mom's OnlyFans
I don't know if your class finding out that your mom was drinking gallons of piss on a stream is necessarily better. Or electrocuting herself with a choker while eating dog food. The more I think about it the less having OF is more embarassing, it's no surprise a lot of vtubers straight up tell they are camgirls instead to friends

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Can you imagine being the child of a famous vtuber and your classmates find out? It'd be only SLIGHTLY better than your classmates finding your mom's OnlyFans

I feel bad for today's youth, because that's definitely happening
Imagine the most embarrasing, vulgar or retarded shit vtubers have admitted to or done for content, and then having everyone know that that's your mother or father. Whether it's Mozu drinking piss, Rie gooning over a million different anime characters, Lia eating dog food (again) or Proctor's femboy laugh. And remember, they've all done this or admitted to that for a little bit of online clout and to keep the computer running for a day or two.

I'd have necked myself if that happened to me in school.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
CEASE YOUR NIGGÉRING AND WATCH PERFECTION IN VIDEO FORM :urtearingmeapart::urtearingmeapart::urtearingmeapart:

That's all. Carry on :kaelaapprob:

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Finally, watchable Mori Calliope

Part 2 of Nyaru's 4 year anniversary is happening soon! For any 1337 Roblox gamers out there, this is your opportunity to play with the chocolate idol we all know and love :sanasmile:

lOnSlAuGhTl

Imagine the most embarrasing, vulgar or retarded shit vtubers have admitted to or done for content, and then having everyone know that that's your mother or father. Whether it's Mozu drinking piss, Rie gooning over a million different anime characters, Lia eating dog food (again) or Proctor's femboy laugh. And remember, they've all done this or admitted to that for a little bit of online clout and to keep the computer running for a day or two.

I'd have necked myself if that happened to me in school.
theres still a huge difference for me between finding out your mom said or did cringe shit as a vtuber and finding out my mother got an OF where she posts pic/vids of herself jerking it or getting fucked. but maybe thats just me

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
theres still a huge difference for me between finding out your mom said or did cringe shit as a vtuber and finding out my mother got an OF where she posts pic/vids of herself jerking it or getting fucked. but maybe thats just me
Imagine being Rie's child and finding this tweet.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
After roughly a month of inactivity me being the biggest fucking retard on the planet, apparently, our forum's own Trixie Enstine is playing the new farming sim Fields of Mistria. Welcome back Trix! Maybe from now on the dogshit good-for-nothing cracker-ass website you stream on WILL FUCKING TELL ME WHEN YOU GO LIVE!!!

Last edited:

UberSoldat

After roughly a month of inactivity, our forum's own Trixie Enstine is playing the new farming sim Fields of Mistria. Welcome back Trix! :sanasmile:

She was streaming the Luxiem VN a couple of days ago, and some other streams in between the hiatus and now. You missed them, fake fan.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
She was streaming the Luxiem VN a couple of days ago, and some other streams in between the hiatus and now. You missed them, fake fan.
I'm actually going to kill myself.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
I'm not gonna get banned for posting this right?

Archive

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Here, I made a handy graph to explain this phenomenon
View attachment 77534

The only one that occurs to me is Nerissa, though she'll probably graduate before having a child and she will wait until her kid is old enough

To be honest aside from that one old-school Nijisanji guy who's open about being a dad (his name escapes me) I don't see any big-name vtubers acknowledging their past to their kids until they're well into their teen years

I feel bad for today's youth, because that's definitely happening
Isn't nerissa a massive carpet munching lesbo though?

Idk why the asylum suddenly became imagination central because none of your favorite whores is getting married or having kids. At most they will have some depressing imitation of a relationship via discord where both people are mentally ill fucking weirdos and break up after 10 minutes, as for children I wouldn't be surprised if te highest amount of vtuber children come from single mothers and/or "accidents".

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
240904-113219.jpg

240904-113234.png
These bodyshots were posted briefly before she plugged her Throne on that account, I don't know if the tweets are still up.
Look at that subtle off white coloring, the tasteful thickness of it.

Oh my god. She even has a watermark

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
Ever want to see a PNG tuber get mouth cancer on stream?

solis

Resident Zombie Lover

Bronze

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Top Bottom