"What even is a 'pathetic tsundere'? I've been called that twice already!"Himemori Luna

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Salado

Is it just me, or does Jelly bring up killing herself a little more often than is normal?

A

I first noticed it when I watched this clip. Jelly describes a disturbing dream she had, then out of nowhere says at least she didn't dream about killing herself (1:20 on; short clip so I didn't bother timestamping).

There was another clip of her that I can't find now that had something about killing yourself in the title. I couldn't watch it because Youtube put a content warning with a suicide help link which didn't play nice with my addons.

I don't watch much Jelly, so hopefully I'm just being :guradumbl: and reading too much into meaningless jokes. But I've got to ask. Jelly, are you ok sweetie?

She talks about suicide a lot, I think is a copping mechanism, but still...
GStvR-XaQAArewD.png

Helkar

But I've got to ask. Jelly, are you ok sweetie?
Jerry's just in a constant state of distress, our "oh my god, everything's falling apart and I'm fucked" is her baseline.
I believe she's mentioned that she's gotten better recently, but yeah her overall mental state is constantly in various degrees of fucked

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Tomoe Carmine's six month anniversary

Sister of steel Lollime wanders of Mojave desert

Chiwa chatting

Negzana

Utter wife material

Is it just me, or does Jelly bring up killing herself a little more often than is normal?

A

I first noticed it when I watched this clip. Jelly describes a disturbing dream she had, then out of nowhere says at least she didn't dream about killing herself (1:20 on; short clip so I didn't bother timestamping).

There was another clip of her that I can't find now that had something about killing yourself in the title. I couldn't watch it because Youtube put a content warning with a suicide help link which didn't play nice with my addons.

I don't watch much Jelly, so hopefully I'm just being :guradumbl: and reading too much into meaningless jokes. But I've got to ask. Jelly, are you ok sweetie?

So is Jelly I swear I need to get her out of her shit hole and save her

Willemshaven

Outlasted the Chinese Community Sinicization Group
True & Honest Holofan

Bronze

Ember's playing Wukong

Kilia's debuting a new outfit

Kiri's playing BeamNG in shorts format sadly

ex_lurker

So is Jelly I swear I need to get her out of her shit hole and save her
Aren't you from the shithole next to hers, though?

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Catbox Archive

This thing looks horrifying.

Wtf is that thing? Looks like a rejected mascot from the 90s, maybe from Chuck e cheese or some kids channel or toy store, garish colors and hideous art style.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
Proctor hasn't pinned the passing of Phase Friend Paul Harrel, how insulting :annoyedpippa:

Not-Username

I had a thought

What vtubers do you think would be open to tell their future children about their time as a vtuber?
Assuming:
a) they currently don't have children
b) they quit vtubing before becoming a parent
c) they are mentally capable of finding a partner and bearing children

On first try this list was reeeeeally small in my head?!

Nuenqu

Idiots are my type.
Sorry, my point about Suisei's flipness is that compared to all the other flips, she seems well functioning and harmless.
Heck, some of them make Miguel seem like a decent person.

Pencilfreak

OG Pomu fan and former nijisister

Salado

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Paul Harrell is a guntuber who died of cancer yesterday. Informative content, emphasis on the real-world when discussing shooting, the law, and so forth, old-school in appearance and presentation, dry humour. Very good source if you want to learn about firearms and similar without the sensationalism you see in a lot of other guntuber content.

I really enjoyed his videos, but whatever vtuber links he has are extremely tenuous at best.

Sky Shouter

YEAH! TONIGHT!
I had a thought

What vtubers do you think would be open to tell their future children about their time as a vtuber?
Assuming:
a) they currently don't have children
b) they quit vtubing before becoming a parent
c) they are mentally capable of finding a partner and bearing children

On first try this list was reeeeeally small in my head?!
Here, I made a handy graph to explain this phenomenon
1725477162570.png

The only one that occurs to me is Nerissa, though she'll probably graduate before having a child and she will wait until her kid is old enough

To be honest aside from that one old-school Nijisanji guy who's open about being a dad (his name escapes me) I don't see any big-name vtubers acknowledging their past to their kids until they're well into their teen years

Can you imagine being the child of a famous vtuber and your classmates find out? It'd be only SLIGHTLY better than your classmates finding your mom's OnlyFans

I feel bad for today's youth, because that's definitely happening

Salado

View attachment 77534

The only one that occurs to me is Nerissa, though she'll probably graduate before having a child and she will wait until her kid is old enough

To be honest aside from that one old-school Nijisanji guy who's open about being a dad (his name escapes me) I don't see any big-name vtubers acknowledging their past to their kids until they're well into their teen years

Can you imagine being the child of a famous vtuber and your classmates find out? It'd be only SLIGHTLY better than your classmates finding your mom's OnlyFans

She's not big, but Sawa has a family.

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
View attachment 77534

Gwelu Os Gar is who you are thinking about
Sorry, my point about Suisei's flipness is that compared to all the other flips, she seems well functioning and harmless.
Heck, some of them make Miguel seem like a decent person.
But Mike is 1/4 Russian so it isnt fair to compare her to flips because she has her own brand of crazyness :botanheadshake:

Top Bottom