"If Sakana wasn't a furry, Shiina could have been a crab"Fujikura Uruka

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Did any Promise member hint or confirm a 3D live for their anniversary? For Myth we kinda know they would do one since long ago because Kiara won't stop talking about it.
Not that I know, but they are a lot more tight-lipped about their projects than Calli or Kiara. Not saying I particularly expect it, but it is a possibility.

It is a convenient advertisement for the anniversaries, but Advent and Justice's are so far away it may have just been a coincidence the first part was done in time for Myth's.
I don't think it was specifically created for that purpose, I just think the timing is there if they wanted to do it for Myth and Promise.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
New Choco outfit in less than 24 hours to celebrate her 6 years:

Stunned But Dumb

Limkin

New Choco outfit in less than 24 hours to celebrate her 6 years:
I don't think anything can win over the wedding dress but I am willing to be proven wrong

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO

Yammers reviews the room of the Nakirigumi

MELTING finally got an MV
Check it out as is very different that the usual Ayame cheerful songs

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
Apparently some of the ENreco vods were being edited because of a voice yab with the Bau Baus. Anyone happen to catch/get it?

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
Apparently some of the ENreco vods were being edited because of a voice yab with the Bau Baus. Anyone happen to catch/get it?
Voice yab? Did they accidentally reveal their real voice or what?

I know Gigi's latest VOD is privated but I didn't knew the reason.

Purrson

Voice yab? Did they accidentally reveal their real voice or what?

I know Gigi's latest VOD is privated but I didn't knew the reason.
Yeah, Fuwawa sounds like Mori which is funny

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

I believe this is it, a /vt/ thread was started coping if it was the dogs or managers, but two voices make me wonder if its them

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

Mehk

I believe this is it, a /vt/ thread was started coping if it was the dogs or managers, but two voices make me wonder if its them

Wasn't there something about them having to go somewhere else so they both could play? Since they didn't have enough room for them to play at their apartment/house? So it's possible that is both of them, or we heard someone we weren't suppose to.

thirteenorphans

Isn't it more reasonable to assume that the doggos sound like human adult women off stream than come up with other reasons to make it make sense?

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Wasn't there something about them having to go somewhere else so they both could play? Since they didn't have enough room for them to play at their apartment/house? So it's possible that is both of them, or we heard someone we weren't suppose to.
Im no FWMC expert but they could be streaming from a Holo office so that way they can both play without issue since they're in Japan

On another note, if its a manager leak they're lucky it was two women because otherwise the male schizophrenia would've been driven into overdrive

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
Im no FWMC expert but they could be streaming from a Holo office so that way they can both play without issue since they're in Japan
I thought Fuwamoco have permanently moved to Japan and they have their own house(?)/apartment(?) now, hence you see them starting to do dual-streams.

AmpleChip

Obvious manager or server staff. There is a ton of video footage of their pre-vtubing adventures, their voices aren't that deep and the accent is different.

Purrson

"it's Fuwawa :)"
Great save Nerrisa!

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Isn't it more reasonable to assume that the doggos sound like human adult women off stream than come up with other reasons to make it make sense?
I mean, they obviously play it up. They sound way more normal when not going full-kayfabe and just pitching their voices up.

They are super kayfabe-focused, so if it is one of them, asking to have the VODs edited isn't surprising.

Top Bottom