"There's nothing that pairs better than Linkin Park with a good Dragonball Z AMV"Amiya Aranha

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Landphobic

Just don't like it
Gumpai of all people, how shit can your taste be
View attachment 77423

She looks like someone that will definitely stab me if I look at her funny or if I look too happy in her presence.

She will stab you in the back if you are worth the clout. She is infamous in the indie/2view scene for being a backstabbing, bridge-burning BPD whore.

Don't forget her self-reporting as a paranoid femoid: she got a job and one month down the line had a breakdown accusing her boss of hitting on her and building an entire case about it, getting fired in the process (or what she express as "quitting"). I went to ask around and it seems she tells the story slightly different every time, so I don't doubt it was just her impression because her superior looked at her in regular intervals (as one would) and she misconstrued it.

Deleted her own channel multiple times. Switched Twitter profiles multiple times. Nuked her own Discord twice. She does everything to fail yet she only tumbles upwards, it's the perfect example that women got it too good (as long as you're consistent).
I think this anon put it best:
240903-035317.png

Particularly, I like her. Would fuck once and flee the country, it's not worth bro.

He replied to worse. This is an audio of her pissing. She's just like Mozu
View attachment 77426

She wrote down the names of her subscribers on her pad (and then wore it)
View attachment 77432
If thats the kind of stuff you are into it then by all means go watch her.
This menhera is sending the I Can Fix Her / She Can Make Me Worse centre of my brain into overdrive, god damn you all for introducing me to her

UberSoldat

Onolumi plays Tiberian Sun Firestorm

Sky Shouter

YEAH! TONIGHT!
The sheep is roasting

Emburger finds her Valhalla

Dizzy art

Uruka fell for Shinzo Abe's last attack

1725365356694.png

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
ollie, yopi and moonaroo grinding it out on HOK as a 3-stack

Stunned But Dumb

Fefe is in a game called VTumbler that's basically Puzzle Fighter. Other indie vtubers are supposed to be playable, but I don't know who. It's a work in progress atm

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter

Fefe is in a game called VTumbler that's basically Puzzle Fighter. Other indie vtubers are supposed to be playable, but I don't know who. It's a work in progress atm

Of all the vtuber choices they could have went with...why the whore who keeps getting banned for showing her virtual pubes on stream?

This game is going to be filled with the Twitch thot brigade isn't it?
Same developer/publisher made:

Vampire Survivors clone with the mascot of an eroge publisher as main character

Suika Game clone with Melody and several other heads which may or may not be VTubers as well

Asked and answered. The man likes whores.

VSoyBoy

Same developer/publisher made:

Vampire Survivors clone with the mascot of an eroge publisher as main character

Suika Game clone with Melody and several other heads which may or may not be VTubers as well

Edit: Actually, there is another game in development, a full 3D game featuring Melody and the other heads which I was confused about before. That one is not on steam yet but it has a page on itch (this one's sfw), a sfw twitter, and a VERY nsfw twitter. They also have a Patreon with 3600 members (cheapest membership $4 up to $300)
1500x500.jpg

Last edited:

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Yukimi-oneechan continuing Blue Archive in Eden Treaty.

She cleared the daily raid before reading the story.

Re:AcT's Shishigami Leona singing at 10PM JST.

Getting closer to her solo live.

Re:AcT's Kulaku Lie continuing FF4 also at 10PM JST.

She has reached the moon. Did not rename Rydia but renamed Edge to what I think is Hammer (ハマー)

Varium's Serenade Oxblood singing at 11PM JST.

This Aki clip is for the ojisans in here.

TKN_Lurker

Retired Lurker
Anyone got any clue what Mori is teasing?

Maybe her Go-Getters MV? It is done now, according a recent stream of hers.
That's surprising. I thought it got cancelled after what happened with the animation studio.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Wixoyu

ENigmatic Recollection is just a big advertisement for the upcoming 4th year Myth Anniversary. If you've seen the "memories" everytime they finish a dungeon in the game, it's all about the Myth girls.
This is only the first part of EnReco, they mentioned there will be more, so heavy chance each episode/chapter is about a different gen.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
This is only the first part of EnReco, they mentioned there will be more, so heavy chance each episode/chapter is about a different gen.
I wonder if Promise's will start the 1st week of October or sometime early October? Their first anniversary as Promise is coming up on October 9th and they could use that to lead into a 3D live, as well. Assuming the content for ENreco is even done right now for them.

TKN_Lurker

Retired Lurker
I wonder if Promise's will start the 1st week of October or sometime early October? Their first anniversary as Promise is coming up on October 9th and they could use that to lead into a 3D live, as well. Assuming the content for ENreco is even done right now for them.
Since the promotional materials did feature almost everyone, I'll guess that Cover has already laid out a pretty organised content roadmap for this project, but there's still a possibility the other gens won't get the same treatment.

Also, please release a good game this time Cover, not that half baked Unity horror slop that was Holo Error.

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
Did any Promise member hint or confirm a 3D live for their anniversary? For Myth we kinda know they would do one since long ago because Kiara won't stop talking about it.

Last edited:

Wixoyu

It is a convenient advertisement for the anniversaries, but Advent and Justice's are so far away it may have just been a coincidence the first part was done in time for Myth's.

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
Speaking of flips

(a)(a)

Again, he was only banned from a discord...

I'd only believe it if he recorded the process. People like this love the attention even during intense stress, it's the only way you know it's real. Until then:
:supermigo:
This menhera is sending the I Can Fix Her / She Can Make Me Worse centre of my brain into overdrive, god damn you all for introducing me to her
Look at my title, even I am refusing to touch that because it's not worth.
To add more, she used to get high on meds or drunk (or both) and go play Roblox, there's some streams she "jokingly" groomed some kids found there. While it's pretty beautiful to see someone burning slowly like fireworks, it's also highly concerning on how dangerous she can be to other people. I'm pretty sure she will roofie anyone who gets her favor given the opportunity.

And important detail: Sleepy is (or was) pretty close to her as she once cancelled a stream to hang with a distraught Gumpai. I don't know what the fuck does Sleepy have to circle herself with extremely mental cases and not be one. Or at least I don't want to believe she's potentially a bad person.

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
Anyone got any clue what Mori is teasing?

That's surprising. I thought it got cancelled after what happened with the animation studio.

Graduation I hope

Ensok

Early Adopter
Top Bottom