" - le retard de Vox Akuma -"Nijisanji notice about Vox being late in French

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

TKN_Lurker

Retired Lurker
Parascoialism is a hell of a drug, honestly probably should never have admitted he attempted to end his own life over this, and if he really did i hope he gets help and sorts his shit out
Nobody who's depressed enough to commit sewerslide will then go on their account to tell everyone how "he's so lucky he failed and proved the haters wrong". It's obvious pity bait.

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい

Piava

Redemption Arc
A lot of these women lack that "I shouldnt talk about this" part of the brain
Eh, I believe they know what they're doing. They know degenerate coomers are into that shit, and that gives them attention and money.
I mean, what other reason is there to post shit like that other than to attract exactly that type of audience?
Edit: Ooh, and of course she does the pedo bait child voice bullshit

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Speaking of flips

(a)(a)

Again, he was only banned from a discord...

I dont know know whats more pathetic:
- that he suicidebaited because of a ban
- that he chugged pills because of a ban
- that he pretended to chug pills because of a ban
or
- that hes a troon so he has a history of this tactic working?

In conclusion, prostate unban me or im killing myself tomorrow

Bronze

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
I can make it worse

Her good friend denpafish

Why do you know these things?

Are you looking for these things?

I am judging you just for posting these things.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
i had a good sleep i feel so good let's go on my beloved website tva to see what happened while i was askee-

im going back to sleep

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Re:AcT's Yumekawa Kanau is singing.

Re:AcT's Reverberation duo Usuwa Suu and Lisa Makoh trying Minecraft Creative Mode at 8PM JST.

They mentioned streaming for this week and talked about Tsukushi Aria dying repeatedly in Re:AcT's server. Also at 9PM JST they will be premiering a cover song.

Some of Suisei's fans and VSpo's Asumi Sena is asked about their impressions of Suisei.

Lamy and Raden's talk while drinking.

Lamy probably saw Raden's TKL keyboard and decided "this woman is nuts".

Gaotye (bilibili DD)

I prefer Fuwamoco's cover version:tomorrow::inanerdy:

Willemshaven

Outlasted the Chinese Community Sinicization Group
True & Honest Holofan

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
i had a good sleep i feel so good let's go on my beloved website tva to see what happened while i was askee-

im going back to sleep
I took a week off work for the holiday. Detoxed from the internet. Only checked the forum like once. It was nice to get away from all the bullshit for a while.

And I come back to all this today...

I am now becoming a vtuber so you can put my out of my misery through your mystical sleep powers.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

im going back to sleep
Wdym? Sexpests being exposed, piss talk and degenerate women everywhere, its a normal day in the asylum bossman.

frz

More arm-wrestling lore dropped
Kronii > Mori > Bijou > Shiori >= Fuwawa >= Mococo > Irys > Nerissa (rest unspecified)
Pink woman simply belongs in a different weight class than most of HoloEN in the first place, never actually armwrestled Kronii but conceded defeat knowing that Kronii actually lifts
I heavily overestimated HoloEN, Biboo might be middle tier because how twig-like the rest are. At the very least she beats Fuwamoco/Shiori and I actually can see her beating mumei/fauna/ina/gura, maybe even Ame. No idea about justice physical ability.
It literally goes 4 people who actually do gym > Literal child > most of holo EN
Biboo makes more sense if you consider that Shiori is Asian and Fuwamoco are Transasian.

Nerissa is a disappointment for the white race. But she is a Kiara fan, so her noodleness makes sense.
biboo is a SEA creature my friend, she HAS the racial debuff ontop of being a literal child
:anyannoyed:
But tbf she does hail from the place that this guy does. Maybe it's not that much of a racial debuff.

Last edited:

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.
The point? Making them stream and have fun together, and it worked. Sure the "lore" is cringe but it always is, the clips this has generated are good stuff though.
Sometimes you have to FORCE these bitches to actually do things and collab, else they just sit around and do nothing as people will happily remind you any time you even dare to mention like half of them in this very forum.
ENigmatic Recollection is just a big advertisement for the upcoming 4th year Myth Anniversary. If you've seen the "memories" everytime they finish a dungeon in the game, it's all about the Myth girls.

Wigger Daisenpai

Gooba

Inya

So the last two would be the Lesbian Chicken and Ame.

Based on the silhouettes, it's Ollie, Gura, Pekora, Botan, Fuwamoco and Bijou.

EN eating good right now.

Gumpai might just be the most mentally insane /asp/ie, but God bless her, she commits to the bit
Shitlicker having shit taste.
:crushwtfiswrong:

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
More arm-wrestling lore dropped
Kronii > Mori > Bijou > Shiori/FWMC > Irys > Nerissa
Pink woman simply belong in a different weight class than most of HoloEN in the first place, never actually armwrestled Kronii but knew that she actually lift
Unless it actually happens, disbelieve the notion that a Korean woman could beat a Texan cetacean.

Biboo makes more sense if you consider that Shiori is Asian and Fuwamoco are Transasian.

Nerissa is a disappointment for the white race. But she is a Kiara fan, so her noodleness makes sense.

We should, however, encourage Kiara to become more like another famous Austrian and lift. What, who were you thinking of?

Last edited:

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Based on the silhouettes, it's Ollie, Gura, Pekora, Botan, Fuwamoco and Bijou.

EN eating good right now.
I see Ollie, Fuwawa, Pekora, Botan(?), Koyori, Mococo and Bijou.

Negzana

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Speaking of chammers.

CHAMMERS ON THE TELLY

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
So the last two would be the Lesbian Chicken and Ame.
I'm currently catching up on my Fauna vods for EnReco. The next quest talks about a volcano, so it looks like it's Chicken for dinner tonight. That leaves Ame for last. Then I would assume some kind of event or reveal at the end.

Bronze

Top Bottom