"Have confidence! No confidence!"Inugami Korone

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Sold. Is there anything else of interest that I need to know?
Edit: Thanks for the info @Takodachi
Yeah. You have one of the most infamous viewer of 2 views in @Takodachi shitting on her and the biggest femoid man that love to shit talk 2 views at every occasion he gets in @shipmate_F. Thats already plenty of reason to watch her and ignore everything those 2 said.

He replied to worse. This is an audio of her pissing. She's just like Mozu
View attachment 77426
Nevermind. They might be right after all.

RiverBear

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
she could have like 10 hours of fucking music just ripping off girls karaokes but that would require work. I ain't watching shit but just by hovering on the progress bar, did she just talk for like 10 minutes and then decide to dump 1 hr of phase music uninterrupted? :vesperfacepalm: If the plan is to have some sort of night radio show she needs to do more than fuckall. Man if only Lisa had joined phase, she could've done this and it would be better.

Dude you are the most tsundere motherfucker.

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
Yeah. You have one of the most infamous viewer of 2 views in @Takodachi shitting on her and the biggest femoid man that love to shit talk 2 views at every occasion he gets in @shipmate_F. Thats already plenty of reason to watch her and ignore everything those 2 said.
She wrote down the names of her subscribers on her pad (and then wore it)
1681790459461441.png
If thats the kind of stuff you are into it then by all means go watch her.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
She wrote down the names of her subscribers on her pad (and then wore it)
View attachment 77432
If thats the kind of stuff you are into it then by all means go watch her.
Bro i threw in the towel at the piss you didnt have to share this. Also what the fuck is wrong with indie vtubers

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
Bro i threw in the towel at the piss you didnt have to share this. Also what the fuck is wrong with indie vtubers
I can make it worse

Her good friend denpafish

Purrson

Gumpai might just be the most mentally insane /asp/ie, but God bless her, she commits to the bit

TKN_Lurker

Retired Lurker
I can make it worse

Her good friend denpafish

I wish I didn't have eyes anymore. What the fuck happened in their lives to be this way...

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
What the fuck is wrong with indies on twitch Jesus fucking christ

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
Anyone know what this dramady is? Looks like someone did a flip.

A

UberSoldat

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

A

Its in the twitter insanity thread I think it's a case of grooming

Helkar

Damn, do these women not have mothers? Not even bothering to ask about fathers here.

Purrson

LurkerD

The lurker formally known as Drax

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

A

Was posted in the twitter cringe thread. Here

basically a virus holofan account erp'd about sex and rape with a 14 years old. Its pretty fucking disgusting to read knowing this mauro fag knew she was 14.

I hate these virus accounts man. You have this pedo being everywhere representing Nerissa almost and you have the Suisei virus account sperging about israel every day.

VSoyBoy

Last edited:

Purrson

Again, he was only banned from a discord...
Parascoialism is a hell of a drug, honestly probably should never have admitted he attempted to end his own life over this, and if he really did i hope he gets help and sorts his shit out

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Parascoialism is a hell of a drug, honestly probably should never have admitted he attempted to end his own life over this, and if he really did i hope he gets help and sorts his shit out
I hope he does a second attempt. And he better be successful that time. Although its probably just for attention and he didnt actually try.

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
Damn, do these women not have mothers? Not even bothering to ask about fathers here.
A lot of these women lack that "I shouldnt talk about this" part of the brain and end up oversharing VERY personal info, down to when they are having their period, which leads to a lot of /asp/ies tracking their menstrual cycle and sending them tributes during their ovulation days.

Top Bottom