"So like, what are taxes yo."Axel Syrios

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
The biggest tell is if I was wrong the entire website would descend upon me like the wrath of mighty man children and be telling me to kill myself.

Weird how that happened to you for the last 3 pages but there is clearly no connection.
KIll yourself

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

VSoyBoy

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan

Limkin

I'm not a whore. My kamioshi is Kaela, and I watch other vtubers too.
Can you really say you have an oshi if you despise her being lewded? Kaela has a new doujin btw, it's even translated to english. The same guy who did other HoloID members

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
idk whos the face on the dollar bill

George Washington on US $1, Canadian equivalent would be Queen Elizabeth II because we're all britcucks apparently. I haven't seen an actual dollar bill since I was a young teen, bills under $5 have been phased out for coins for several decades now, which would make it even funnier then because the equivalent would be "chuck a handful of loons at them". The dollar coins depict a Loon bird you see, they're called "Loonies" because- well, yeah. We don't "make it rain" in Canuckistan, we make it hail.

thirteenorphans

[Fanfic of various rrats, delusions and clips taken out of context]
This cannot be real.

If it were anyone else I'd applaud you for the baitpost but since it's you, I have a horrible feeling you actually believe the words you type.

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
Speaking of doujins, do you guys think Kirsche will get a better one or will she have to commission it again? Asking for a friend. :smugina:

Pencilfreak

OG Pomu fan and former nijisister
Why you think that i deny these facts? Did you watch her streams or just read secondhand info here? When there are any costs (real or in game) she always play it up. Every single time. She will be sitting on a fuck you money pile and still groan at how poor she is and expensive everything is. Meanwhile she spent crap ton of money on new model debut, rented nice expensive apartment and doing extra non-obligatory legal stuff like registering trademarks. She's just striking it hot.
IMG_0506.jpeg

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Speaking of doujins, do you guys think Kirsche will get a better one or will she have to commission it again? Asking for a friend. :smugina:
Theres one really good fucking artist that does kirsch pieces but he takes his time and didnt do any comicky stuff so there is a possibility

VSoyBoy

Kirsche has 14 pictures on rule34 and she's got a dick in two of them, so relying on the community to deliver might leave you with unexpected outcomes.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
Theres one really good fucking artist that does kirsch pieces but he takes his time and didnt do any comicky stuff so there is a possibility
Currently under major commission from someone in Ireland, so it will be awhile.

Negzana

Can you really say you have an oshi if you despise her being lewded? Kaela has a new doujin btw, it's even translated to english. The same guy who did other HoloID members
Kaela's fine, Watame's the one I hate being lewded.

bothyourhouses

You see Asians generally see their children as an investment rather than a child so they'll always want money from them no matter how well off they are it always has and always will be
Which means that however much she earns she is going to be eternally poor and desperate unless and until she nuts up and sets some boundaries with them, sadly.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Which means that however much she earns she is going to be eternally poor and desperate unless and until she nuts up and sets some boundaries with them, sadly.
One day she will buy 2 tickets back to taiwan. I hope its going to be sooner than later

Limkin

But she likes being lewded and being lewd. Do you not care about your oshi wishes? Fake fan

VSoyBoy

Willemshaven

Outlasted the Chinese Community Sinicization Group
True & Honest Holofan

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.
THAT'S DISGUSTING!!!
WHERE IS IT!?!?

SHE HAS A COMMISSIONED DOUJIN OF HERSELF!?!?
:vomit::vomit::vomit:

Again, WHERE IS IT!?!?

How_do_we_tell_him_cover.jpg

One day she will buy 2 tickets back to taiwan. I hope its going to be sooner than later
:monkeypaw:
It will be for Doki and her dog as her parents just sold her ass to a rich pajeet who likes Chinese Ham.
:gloomiLaugh::gloomiLaugh::gloomiLaugh:

I will enjoy slaughtering you when ww3 starts

Last edited:
Top Bottom