"If I die, one of you guys has to taxidermy me and keep me in your house, I wanna keep a cute cat pose, 'nyaa~', you'd make me continue forever!"Sava Safari

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

RiverBear

If Rosemi gets out I will be transmogrified into a Phase beggar, I want her to be with a company that actually takes care of her. Indie is all well and good, but Doki is taking a ton of extra sponsors to keep her business going and Mint seems to be almost as busy. The Wose has had it hard enough already, let her rest please :beatanicrying:
If Rosemi does get into Phase, I hope she fucks them over like she did Tsunderia so you guys stop saviour fagging her

Last edited:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
So Doki had it easier?
Also, she's taking this much sponsors because there are this much decent sponsors lining up around the block for her, not because she's especially desperate for money.
Nah bro her ching chong parents took all of the money, she needs the sponsors to maintain her physique.

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
Not sure if this has been shared, but an absolute madman translated and edited the watchalong stream of FBK watching Endgame

Not into capeshit myself, but I admire the effort.

Helmet-kun Backwards

I can't stop repeating words in longposts :(
So Doki had it easier?
Also, she's taking this much sponsors because there are this much decent sponsors lining up around the block for her, not because she's especially desperate for money.
You're a dumbass who talks about shit without actually knowing what he's talking about or checking his sources.

"I learned how expensive retainer fees are, especially in Canada"

"You might see a lot of sponsors that I'm taking, normally I wouldn't take some of these sponsors, but like now I don't care-not that I don't care, but I'm like 'this will pay off some lawyer fees'"

:sanastfu:

Piava

Redemption Arc
Moona is streaming on her alt, playing some weird game with capybaras

VSoyBoy

You're a dumbass who talks about shit without actually knowing what he's talking about or checking his sources.

"You might see a lot of sponsors that I'm taking, normally I wouldn't take some of these sponsors, but like now I don't care-not that I don't care, but I'm like 'this will pay off some lawyer fees'"

MerelyTourist talking out of his ass? No way! He told me he knows about running a business and Doki should totally start a corpo with all the spare money she has.

Helmet-kun Backwards

I can't stop repeating words in longposts :(
MerelyTourist talking out of his ass? No way! He told me he knows about running a business and Doki should totally start a corpo with all the spare money she has.
Funny thing, he told me you could just 3D print a business with a 200 dollar machine and let it do all the work for you! It's so easy you'll never work up a sweat again, you won't even have to shower...:wtfman::dokiWTF:

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy

Yeah i heard all that, but keep in mind that Doki is performatively stingy (chink plz understand) and tend to exaggerate. Basically, she get these sponsors to invest in her business while she have offers, and also to keep these good big offers coming (not sure if she realize that part though). Barely any other big vtubers have anything close to her sponsors inbox, usually it's just mobile garbage games and scams like betterhelp.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
As cheesy as ENRECO is, it does seem to be good at getting everyone to interact on-stream.

Also nice to see Gura be a trailblazer and trend-setter.

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
As cheesy as ENRECO is, it does seem to be good at getting everyone to interact on-stream.

Also nice to see Gura be a trailblazer and trend-setter.
Hell, it's good to see her stream at all.

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
Aleda streaming, aiming for the True Ending in The Bathrooms

TKN_Lurker

Retired Lurker
Clips from the Holoen Recollection stream

Gura gets teased for her Atlantis Temple

Anime girls speaks passion German

Mumei attempts to run a scam... attempts to

God's Strongest Dragoon

I love Twitter at the moment, really warms a racist's heart.
It's been really fascinating to watch Indians tank their reputation online at record speed from "silly tunak tunak tun 7/11 people" to "unapologetic subhuman rapists shitting everywhere and stealing your job by working for pennies and still doing a shit job at it"
If Rosemi gets out I will be transmogrified into a Phase beggar, I want her to be with a company that actually takes care of her. Indie is all well and good, but Doki is taking a ton of extra sponsors to keep her business going and Mint seems to be almost as busy. The Wose has had it hard enough already, let her rest please :beatanicrying:
Please God no, I don't want her dark voodoo curse on Phase
Yeah i heard all that, but keep in mind that Doki is performatively stingy (chink plz understand) and tend to exaggerate. Basically, she get these sponsors to invest in her business while she have offers, and also to keep these good big offers coming (not sure if she realize that part though). Barely any other big vtubers have anything close to her sponsors inbox, usually it's just mobile garbage games and scams like betterhelp.
Please 3D print yourself a cuck chair and sit in the corner of your room so we don't have to witness your retarded posting.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

bothyourhouses

What is it about Rin Penrose that draws the biggest whores to her?
She's the biggest vtuber streaming in her timeslot, even if her sub numbers are inflated.
it wasn't her fault she got hired by Niji before the whole ordeal with Selen.
Anyone who was applying at that stage should've been prepared for an incident like that after how they treated Zaion.

RiverBear

Anyone who was applying at that stage should've been prepared for an incident like that after how they treated Zaion.
Zaion deserved it.
She was making fake sponsorships with totally real company Deez Nuts

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
3d print yourself a shower and a froot Funko pop you absolute retard

Performatively stingy my ass she literally has said multiple times that her parents took money from her multiple times not even counting the fact that lawyers generally cost a fortune

You see Asians generally see their children as an investment rather than a child so they'll always want money from them no matter how well off they are it always has and always will be

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
Zaion deserved it.
She was making fake sponsorships with totally real company Deez Nuts
It was a real company, they should sponsor her.

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
Mavia has been a way for a while seems Ike she's trying new things (God I hope it's not cause she's dying)

She does sound kinda panicy? In this though I'm gonna concerrrrrrrnnn

Tubedude

Yeah i heard all that, but keep in mind that Doki is performatively stingy
Mate, she blew a lot of the cash she made in Niji on projects that largely got canceled by Niji management, she is far from stingy.

Top Bottom