"You fucking retard"Kotoka Torahime

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Negzana

Pretty sure JohnVtuber is still the biggest whore because he has changed his kamioshis several times. So target him, go after him, go after awoogers too I guess. Just go after JohnVtuber for being the biggest whore here.

VSoyBoy

Saturnus

haha it's unou
you're not a whore that uses words like "kamioshi" to justify your infidelity, right?
If you think about it though, the universe is infinite and that means there's a non-zero mathematical chance that an exact copy of Earth and @Awoogers exists somewhere else in the Universe and that flip can just shift his kamioshi over by one and be okay.

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
British politician who made it a whole 49 days as prime minister.
Woah she lasted longer than Mano Aloe and Hitomi Chris Combined!!!

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい

Negzana

Woah she lasted longer than Mano Aloe and Hitomi Chris Combined!!!
She sadly was terminated and replaced with a Pajeet chuuba who was somehow even lamer.

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい
British politician who made it a whole 49 days as prime minister.
She sees the Queen to form a government, and Her Maj drops dead days later...not a stellar start to your career as PM.

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter

RiverBear

Really, anyone who joins Niji after all the shit that has happened (particulary the Doki shit) deserves what they get.
From now on, Nijis get zero sympathy from me.

You can lead a horse to water, but you cant prevent it from jumping into the pond and fucking drowning.
I mean, it wasn't her fault she got hired by Niji before the whole ordeal with Selen. It just sucks that their gen got hit by the blowback

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Ngl boobie ninja is a nice design butchered by sweatshop rigging. Wish it was made by someone that aint niji

Egg the Boiled

Yeah.
Thing is, Kunai debuted literally two months before the Doki shit went down, in october of 2023. She barely got started and then got royally fucked by everything plus medical issues, and remember, back in 2023 things seemed to be okay for Niji, at least on the outside, so she gets some pity from me

You are right, her numbers were on the lower side in EN. Part of it might have been her streaming times as she literally streamed in the middle of the day, or her gaming choices, or her constant health breaks... but she had her dedicated fans so she did ok
Even before Doki's incident Niji was gaining a poor reputation. It just wasn't as well known.
That and like other people said, shitting out gens every two seconds so unless they're Vox tier no one can remember you.

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
Even before Doki's incident Niji was gaining a poor reputation. It just wasn't as well known.
That and like other people said, shitting out gens every two seconds so unless they're Vox tier no one can remember you.
Vox himself isn't very remarkable, his rigging was shit and he had the fortitude of wet bargain-bin tissue paper, his only strength was somehow scoring a legion of femcels to masturbate to his voice and ship him with other dudes.

tarkanoltr

Hopefully Vivi will get the fuck out after the 3.0 brushup and the Sajam Slam:

Helmet-kun Backwards

I can't stop repeating words in longposts :(
Hopefully Vivi will get the fuck out after the 3.0 brushup and the Sajam Slam:

I already brought this up in the NijiL thread, but Hex's graduation announcement was almost exactly six months after Selen's termination, and now that Kunai has had hers immediately announced on the first of the month it's almost certain that Niji sets up a queue for graduations that was delayed to save Anycolor's reputation. Hopefully Vivi is the one scheduled for next month and it's not that dipshit Finana trying to go join Vallure or something.

smartestkidontheshortbus

I just want Rosemi to be free. Unless she's secretly a cunt then fuck her.

Gintoki

White Yaksha
Early Adopter

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
Aleda stream soon (hopefully) so heres a little preview of what you can expect from her.

(shes half mexican btw, so shes a self-admitted racist)

Helmet-kun Backwards

I can't stop repeating words in longposts :(
I just want Rosemi to be free. Unless she's secretly a cunt then fuck her.
If Rosemi gets out I will be transmogrified into a Phase beggar, I want her to be with a company that actually takes care of her. Indie is all well and good, but Doki is taking a ton of extra sponsors to keep her business going and Mint seems to be almost as busy. The Wose has had it hard enough already, let her rest please :beatanicrying:

LurkerD

The lurker formally known as Drax
Its only Phase-Begging if its pussy and obnoxious.

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
If Rosemi gets out I will be transmogrified into a Phase beggar, I want her to be with a company that actually takes care of her. Indie is all well and good, but Doki is taking a ton of extra sponsors to keep her business going and Mint seems to be almost as busy. The Wose has had it hard enough already, let her rest please :beatanicrying:
So Doki had it easier?
Also, she's taking this much sponsors because there are this much decent sponsors lining up around the block for her, not because she's especially desperate for money.

Top Bottom