"i will be racist towards frogs and anything frog related stop tagging me to anything frog related motherfuckers"Tenma Maemi

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
My oshi has a bad throat. WHY DOES SHE SOUND SO CUTE THOUGH!

Tweet archive
Can someone help me archive this precious recording I DON'T KNOW HOW TO ARCHIVE VIDEO AND AUDIO!

I use this to download Twitter media

Not-Username

Doki doesn't have an official discord as a matter of policy, so he's actually freaking out over an unofficial server ban....
:nolancries::crushsobs::crushcriesalot::crushbanned:

God's Strongest Dragoon

Yuu in a maid outfit trying not to be toxic

frz

If anyone wants to know how the Holo En Recollection Minecraft event is going so far, this happened around the beginning of the stream.

Note that they didnt get disconnect right away. Most of them spent like 5 minutes yelling "revelation" at the crab while chat laughed at them for being ESL, particularly the justice girls :koronehappyl:

Last edited:

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Beating the first dungeon in EnReco unlocked this

There are 5 more private videos in the playlist

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Referencing this post
I fired up my copy of Trepang2 to check and its actually real lmfao

itsreal.jpg

Helmet-kun Backwards

I can't stop repeating words in longposts :(
The mods are being quiet about it, from some folks (Nbinted the mint fanboy retard, HELLO FUCKER, I KNOW YOU EGOSEARCH being one of them) apparently:
- being 'anti-nijisanji' (not sure why that's a reason, maybe the hate is too much for the dragoons to tolerate?)
- posting NSFW in SFW general art channel instead of NSFW art channel
That is such an unreliable source that it may as well not exist. You'd be more likely to get actual information from a dowsing rod, and the rod would be much less likely to bitch about non-existent Niji hate in the meantime.

Deleting much more than just twitter it seems

View attachment 77293
To reiterate, all this because he was banned from a discord.

Suicide baiting, to a woman who recently tried to commit suicide twice, because they got banned from a discord she technically has no control over.

:lumitenmakillhim:

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
What a fucking drama queen

flipsie.jpg

bac.jpg

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
The mods are being quiet about it, from some folks (Nbinted the mint fanboy retard, HELLO FUCKER, I KNOW YOU EGOSEARCH being one of them) apparently:
- being 'anti-nijisanji' (not sure why that's a reason, maybe the hate is too much for the dragoons to tolerate?)
- posting NSFW in SFW general art channel instead of NSFW art channel
Dragoons are constantly painted by retards like NBinted as being the footsoldiers for Doki's autism crusade against Nijifags and Doki herself has been wanting to move away from shit so its not surprising that they want to keep anti-niji spergery out of their discords

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

closedblas

God's Strongest Dragoon

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Apparently the spergy vtweeter Flipsie is having a woman moment because she got banned from Doki's discord. Very sad, many such cases.

Archive

Doki doesn't have an official discord as a matter of policy, so he's actually freaking out over an unofficial server ban....
What a fucking retard. All of this over a fandiscord jesus christ.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter

Stunned But Dumb

Is Nolan stronger than flipsie or is he just too stupid?
Nolan has been banned enough to have a partial resistance to the utter mental anguish from being kicked out of a community.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Nolan has been banned enough to have a partial resistance to the utter mental anguish from being kicked out of a community.
No, he doesn't. He mentions his suffering and the pain he feels whenever he gets banned. The knowledge that he won't be able to watch "CURRENT TRENDING THING AND/OR GURA" when he's dead is too much to keep him from offing himself.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Is Nolan stronger than flipsie or is he just too stupid?
we know Nolan is strong enough to beat a woman and Flipsie allegedly is one so you do the math

Top Bottom