"Yeah, I know, because lots - lots here - lots here money. Money money. I love money."Sakamata Chloe

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

Suisei you fucking flip
The time to be sad its already over

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Watch my oshi serenade you with sweet singing or I will cast a hex on your oshi and make her graduate!

Horo7618

No one in particular

Negzana

You're just not used to hearing a non autistic woman talk.
Didn't she have one of the highest autism scores?

Also that's not true I watch, fuck. I don't know what Aki, Watame, or Lui are saying so they don't count. Fuck.

ex_lurker

Hexa going on hiatus

A
(Shamelessly stolen from @Faceless Waifu on the discord)

Last edited:

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Negzana

LurkerD

The lurker formally known as Drax
Does she really think she can trick people so they don't know she is on her honeymoon?

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon

Grandmaster Robin

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Stunned But Dumb

Nig is the one sitting in the cuck chair.
I'm sure he can enjoy that too. Sitting in the backseat of the car ride to the hotel and all.

frz

I don't know what Aki, Watame, or Lui are saying so they don't count. Fuck.
Weak.
Imagine not knowing basic japanese for your oshi.
I can understand most thing unless they goes really in depth about some topic/talk really fast or use big words (and I can be wrong).

Aki would actually falls in the category above she talks fast when she is excited.

But watame is literally one of (if not) the easiest to understand in Hololive. Lui is up there as well.

Last edited:

Helmet-kun Backwards

I can't stop repeating words in longposts :(
Here's some clips of Doki from the recent amongus clone collab

Matara tries to do a bit, gets ignored, kills everyone

Matara kills Doki thinking she's the imposter, little did she know that Doki is just too dumb to read

Doki scares the shit out of Juniper by being a retard (affectionate)

You know something funny? I remember how one of the things people used to say about Selen back in the day was that she didn't like big collabs, she was always quiet and awkward and preferred small collabs and blah blah blah. Yet as Doki she seems just as much of a giggly dork as ever even with lots of people in the lobby.:mitothink:

Also Rin was great in this collab she kept making cringe amogus jokes in the background of everyone else's stream

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter

God's Strongest Dragoon

I'm not in the know, who got yeeted at the last moment
He was celebrating because Dizzy said she wasn't going to host Phase Weekly anymore and this was hyped up by a model silhouette for this week's thumbnail. It was a prank by Dizzy and was actually a new model reveal.

EDIT: Here's his two posts regarding the possibility of her leaving Phase Weekly
Nigga she has said several times she pulls out shit. She's given what to shill by staff and the clips are dumped in their discord. I won't say it's easy, I'm not like the average femboy who says what these girls do isn't a real job but the woman just had to present shit and get people hyped and she couldn't even do that. Instead she bitched about being forced to do the job, how she ended doing the job is another conversation. I'm not kidding when I said phase weekly might be watchable again if they get someone that can do more than fuckall.
Dizzy's got a new model as a bribe to host Phase Weekly again. She took the deal solely to spite Lurker McSpic.
Say sike please:depressedtako:

Last edited:

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Koyori continuing FF8.

She has reached Esthar.

Suou Patra will continue FFX at 1PM JST.

She also played some Blitzball in the previous stream.

Lain Paterson, Todo Kohaku, and Umise Yotsuha singing the Love Live game song Binetsu Kara Mystery.

One of the harder songs to play and will have phone/tablet screens getting half circle fingerprint marks.

Clip from the last NASS stream with Aqua and Sasaki Saku talking about returning from graduation.

Maybe we need to check any sumo wrestlers returning from hiatus.

Also Shibuya Hal did attempt to get Aqua to join VSai 6.

Not clipped but after this he also talked about Naruse Naru who also graduated from Niji at the end of August as comparison. Naru did win the Apex Musume relay in his final participation to spite the Nijisisters one last time.

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
Nina Saotome has a 3D debut on Friday

Hag collab w/ Airi, Sayu, Clio, and Rennie soon. No Airi POV yet, may not be.
She forgot to announce the collab
1725160614055.png

Top Bottom