"Mental illness, excuse me? We're not part of Phase Connect"Sawa Sama

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
Amiya Aranha will play some Sega Model 2 games.

Still fascinated about how a night with Dizzy would be. Like not to sound as mentally ill as Proctor's post, but it would be a harrowing experience. I am surprised nobody on AO3 has written the Dizzy Dokuro night experience yet.
I regret succumbing to my curiosity and checking if my spideroshi had anything written about her...
amismut.jpeg
It's not terrible even if writing is mediocre. The initial part where (You) have silly fun with Amiya making pizza is perfectly fine, but then it becomes pure smut (vanilla) and it feels really strange to read.

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan

ex_lurker

Honestly, I think the thing that's off about it to me isn't just the fact that she's a pervert about it, like you said she doesn't really do that on main. It's that she goes out of her way to act like a little kid.

Last edited:

Saturnus

haha it's unou
You bitches out here falling for Dizzy, again. All it takes is some long wavy hair, big tits and hips and a seductive stare with a blush to cripple the majority of the forum and make people forget its Dizzy.

Landphobic

Just don't like it
You bitches out here falling for Dizzy, again. All it takes is some long wavy hair, big tits and hips and a seductive stare with a blush to cripple the majority of the forum and make people forget its Dizzy.
Whaddaya mean? Whatever the hell's wrong with her only makes it hotter

Salado

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
All it takes is some long wavy hair, big tits and hips and a seductive stare with a blush to cripple the majority of the forum
Did you think we weren't straight males?

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore

why, yes, men are generally attracted to feminine women, news at 11

Negzana

Nah my Phase waifu is still Jelly. Dizzy is more like a circus animal

Last edited:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
You've been here since the start and was the one user who first shilled pippa and you're surprised people easily fall for a big titty chink with lots of issues?

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
I wonder whats Mozu's take on Syria-Palestina, hopefully something like this

Limkin

We've all fallen prey to Dizzy's lies again.
I said it would be Dizzy, even that it would be a different model. Just not a completely new one but old

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter

Salado

Phase Connect Karaoke Relay and Announcement. Starts in 5.

Bronze

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
All it takes is some long wavy hair, big tits and hips and a seductive stare with a blush to cripple the majority of the forum and make people forget its Dizzy.
> Saying that like it's a bad thing

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
V4Mirai's new original song premiering in 10 minutes!

EDIT:
That was very good and it is nice to see that they got Taku Takahashi to produce another song for them.

Last edited:

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Alex playing Metro 2033

Daisy playing Later Alligator

Capo Miyo playing monkey game

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
im lovin dizzy's new rushia drip

1725146641913858m.jpg

Last edited: