"I'm sorry Pippa, I never meant to make you frustrated or make you think you're not making the right decisions. I'm just sad I was one of the first few to post and didn't get featured. It was never meant to be a gacha moment or a rage comment, I'm sorry I'm really sorry please forgive me if you see this. I know you're trying your best, I know you're doing your best, I don't wanna be seen as that one guy who's just unsatisfied or upset, I'm not a hater like that. I love this community a lot and I wanna continue to see you grow. Thank you so much for all you do, Pippa love"LostAbyssParadox

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Yuno playing Zelda: Majora's Mask with Riona

Iori moaning (playing Ring Fit)

Tomoe Carmine chatting (she is on vacation right now)

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Clarifying because everyone interprets things in the worst light possible these days even when the dooming has been proven wrong or as calculated attacks by bad actors a dozen times:

1725132378078.png

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Clarifying because everyone interprets things in the worst light possible these days even when the dooming has been proven wrong or as calculated attacks by bad actors a dozen times:

View attachment 77236
No i was told by a drama clipper that Nerissa's sisters double teamed a holo manager with hammers and it got brushed under the rug due to Nerissa's white woman privilege

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

Salado

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Phase Weekly on in fifteen. Who is our new host? Is it a rumored Invader? Tune in to find out. Or read the forum liveposting. Whatever floats your boat.

Piava

Redemption Arc

Willemshaven

Outlasted the Chinese Community Sinicization Group
True & Honest Holofan
Pekora will open a Minecraft server for her channel members with a capacity of up to 100 players.

Rules and information:
  • The server starts at 21:00 JST on September 1st.
    • The first day will be Pekora and others trying to kill the Ender Dragon in hardcore mode to test the server load.
    • The server will be reset at 21:00 JST on September 2nd and switch to survival mode. It will run for an month.
  • Trolling, griefing, cheating, and intentionally overloading the server are not allowed.
  • Player skins from other IP's are not allowed.
  • Participants may not do livestreams (and presumably making public videos) of the server. Screenshots from the server are allowed for non-malicious purposes.
  • In-game chat is enabled.
  • More detailed rules are in a special Discord server accessible to channel members.
  • Channel members will have to link their YouTube account with Discord to gain access to the server. Detailed instructions are in the members-only community tab.
  • The server will restart every 8 hours to give other players an opportunity to join before hitting the player limit.

Information was taken from this translated clip and the hololive Fan Discord server.

NotDecatto

BREAK GLASS IN CASE OF MENHERA

Piava

Redemption Arc
Phase Weekly on in fifteen. Who is our new host? Is it a rumored Invader? Tune in to find out. Or read the forum liveposting. Whatever floats your boat.

It's still fucking Dizzy
:whatastory:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
We've all fallen prey to Dizzy's lies again.

New outfit is nice though.

1725134968876.png

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan

> Sakana turned Dizzy into an office lady
There aren't enough animal noises I can do to express the level of thirst I have right now

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Dizzy gets rid of the bondage rope and puts translucent black fabric over her barely-covered tits and you can see a black, lacy bra underneath.

1725135379517.png

Dizzy: "This will be much more family friendly"

Yeah, okay Dizzy.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
It's still fucking Dizzy
:whatastory:
If anyone fucked dizzy would she get better or worse
> Sakana turned Dizzy into an office lady
There aren't enough animal noises I can do to express the level of thirst I have right now
Between mozu and now dizzy the breast-fags (aka most men and some lesbians) are eating (or i guess drinking ayoo) well

Last edited:

Ensok

Early Adopter

PemAloeKenzoku

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers

No way dude

DISCORD delenda est

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
So there will be another weekly show starting in two days, "90 Minutes to Midnight". Solely to spite LurkerMcSpic, Dizzy is going to be the host of that too.

While we haven't heard much about the format of the show, Dizzy has suggested that management and other call-ins will be part of the series. I'm interested to see how that works. I'm interested in seeing how management works and thinks and get a peek at some stuff behind the scenes, even if that information is for past events, rather than upcoming stuff.

Top Bottom